Some of our favorite celeb couples could be on the rocks as new astrology cycles are announced!
Astrologists have announced the horoscope cycles we read in the newspaper every day could be wrong — and with that comes the possibility that some romances written in the stars could be doomed as well! We look at some of our favorite couples to see who can survive the long haul, and who could be doomed to break up!
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart:
- Rob’s birthday: May 13
- Rob’s sign: Was a Taurus, now an Aries
- Kristen’s birthday: April 9
- Kristen’s sign: Was an Aries, now a Pisces
- Are they compatible? Generally, their early relationship was positive, because as long as he didn’t let his need toward simplicity and home tie down her love of exploration, they would be fine. But they are strong even in their new star settings, as long as they can keep their sarcastic natures from leading to major arguments.
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie:
- Brad’s birthday: Dec. 18
- Brad’s sign: Was a Sagittarius, remained a Sagittarius
- Angelina’s birthday: June 4
- Angelina’s sign: Was a Gemini, now a Taurus
- Are they compatible? Under their old signs, these deep conversationalists could keep their love strong if they worked on curbing Brad’s jealous tendencies. But under Angelina’s new sign, their opposite natures are attracting, but this jealousy, combined with Angelina’s tendencies to flirt, will be their undoing!
Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene:
- Joe’s birthday: August 15
- Joe’s sign: Was a Leo, remained a Leo
- Ashley’s birthday: Feb. 21
- Ashley’s sign: Was a Pisces, now a Aquarius
- Are they compatible? There was a lot of promise for a healthy relationship with their first star match, given Ashley’s ability to let Joe be dominant in the relationship. They will have a tougher time under the new symbols, because she will begin to lose interest as his love grows.