Selena Gomez, You're Totally Justin Bieber's Type! He Loves Him 'A Funny, Brunette Girl!'

Fri, January 14, 2011 1:45pm EST by 23 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

According to Justin’s criteria, Selena’s perfect — as long as she leaves her Uggs in the closet.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber could be a match made in heaven. His ideal girl? “A funny, brunette girl who can have civil conversations,” Justin tells Us magazine. Sounds like Selena. But there’s definitely one dealbreaker for JB.

The Biebz does not like furry boots, no matter how comfy: “But no Uggs. They’re ugly!”

Justin makes it a “priority” to date, he continues. “But it’s hard with my mom always around. She’s strict and still treats me like I’m 15,” he admits. “Like, if I’m still not sleeping by 1 a.m., she’ll take my computer away so I can’t be on it all night.”

The key to going on dates is hitting places that don’t attract too much attention. “I go to low-key spots where I’m not going to be bombarded,” Justin says. “I mean, I’m not going to take her to Walmart in New Mexico. That wouldn’t be a good look.”

But don’t worry Beliebers, if Selena and Justin ever call it quits, you might actually have a chance to date your dream boy. “I’ve never done it, but it depends,” Justin confesses.

“My fans tend to stalk me, [so] they can’t be too much of a fan,” explains Justin. “They can like my music as long as they aren’t crazy.”

Wow, guess Selena must not be jamming out to “Never Say Never” at every waking moment. If she did, Justin would probably send her packing!

– Lindsey DiMattina

jaydekistler

Posted at 10:21 AM on August 31, 2014

i love you justinbieber

JAYDE ANDSELENA AND JUSTINBIEBER

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 31, 2014

ILOVEYOUGUSS

Harlan Ellison

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 8, 2011

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber? I never knew Selena was a lesbian!

JAYDE ANDSELENA AND JUSTINBIEBER

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 31, 2014

I LOVE YOUSELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTINBIEBER

jasmine/ bieber

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 19, 2011

it will be wonderful if Bieber dated jasmine villegas cause they look sooo cute together.lol.

cookie monster :D

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 15, 2011

ok..i think selena is a gold digger but who cares let them have there fun….we can just gang up on her when she gets what she wants and rips out his heart ok? well attack her mwhahahaha im just kiddin ( not really)hehe but ya… i would say i love jb but i dont so like yuh lmao im not a crazed fan i didnt even know who he was till i saw the super bowl add for best buy hahaha funny but me and my fran went to go see never say never and i guess hes ok…..and please dont leave a mean reply to this thank and stuff ya….

david conway

Posted at 4:07 AM on January 31, 2011

DEAR HOLLYWOOD LIFE WEB SITE, HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY , AND MY COMMENTS TO BOTH OFF THEM JUSTIN BIEBER AND TO SELENA MARIE GOMEZ , I JUST WHAT TO TELL THEM JUST FROM ME I DO,NT CARE LESS JUST IF THEY DO SIT IN JAIL OR TO GO TO PREISON BECAUSE THERE ILLEGAL STATUS PROBLEM JUST FROM THERE CARIBBEAN VACATION AND TO BE SO TOUCHY AND TOUCHY AND THERE HOT PASSION JUST FOR EACH OTHER NOW, I JUST WHAT TO STATE MY STATE STATUS , AND BY THE TIME THAT THEY GET OUT OFF JAIL OR THE PREISON JUST BECAUSE OFF WHAT THEY DID JUST BY THE BREAKING THE LA, CALFORINA STATE LAWS , AND BY THE YEAR OFF 2012 JUST OF NEXT YEAR , I WILL BE AT THE AGE OFF 50 YEARS OF AGE , AND THIS YEAR OFF 2011 JUST WHEN THEY ARE CHECKING IN JAIL OR PREISON SOON OR LATER JUST FROM JUSTIN BIEBER AND TO THE DISNEY STAR AND SULT NAMED SELENA MARIE GOMEZ, I WILL BE AT THE AGE OFF 49 YEARS OF AGE AND THEY WILL BE SITING AND ROTTING O,WAY JUST IN JAIL OR IN PREISON AND MY BRITHDAY IS JUNE 7 TH AND THE YEAR I WAS BORN ON IS 1962, AND I DAVID B CONWAY SOUND MIND AND BODY I AM STILL A VIRGIN, AND I DID NOT LOSE MY VIRGININTY JUST FOR SELENA MARIE GOMEZ AND TO JUSTIN BIEBER AND PLUS I AM SLSO A SPECIAL OYLMPICS KIDS , AND PART OF THE DOWN SYNDRUME RETARDATION HEADACAPE KIDS AS WELL AND I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT ARE SITTING AND ROTT AS A,LONG IT TAKES TO BE IN JAIL OR TO BE IN PREISON AND PLEASE PASS IT ON TO EVERY WEB SITE ON THE INTERNET AS WELL , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

JJ

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 15, 2011

He is a little squirrel, real stars and starlets, when ask about Bieber,doesn’t even know who he is.
And the ones who have heard of him, their respect for him is so low as to not even make a statement other than they heard the name. Most doesn’t even care one way or the other, about a little youtube singer.

mymy

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 20, 2011

if anyone ever says anything mean about justin bieber they i mean they will be sorry really sorry

Cynthia

Posted at 11:33 PM on January 14, 2011

Hell no, it will not last……..it’s good that his mom put her foot down because it’s immoral and inappropriate ….she’s a woman, a legal adult. If she really cared for him she would wait until he turns 18, but from my obvservation, she was using him for press, as well as her winning that coveted golden globe! According to sources in blogs, she’s chasing after Cory Monteith, someone a little older than her.

SelFan0123

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 14, 2011

omg justin bieber is starting to look uglier :(

frida

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 19, 2011

you are rihgt

cookie monster :D

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 15, 2011

well have you seen his new UGLY haircut lmao

never

Posted at 7:42 PM on January 14, 2011

WOW EVER DATE A FAN IN THERE DREAMS HE WILL NEVER DATE A STUPID GIRL THAT HAS 1000 OF POSTERS OF HIM SO STUPID

JJ

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 14, 2011

To finish the my last statement that is it won’t last with selena if both of them state out of their own mouths they are dating.

JJ

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 14, 2011

They still haven’t stated they are dating.
All the mags. and online news site make things up.
The mags. and online sites are trying to make money using them.
And I don’t really dislike either one of them I am just saying I think they are being used and until I hear news out of a celebrities own mouth I don’t believe rumors.
But I do believe Justin is young going thru, puberty, and will try to date and sleep with anything that has two legs, breast, and breathing, and it won’t last with Selena.

Daniel

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 14, 2011

I think that it is so unfortanite that they r dating she is way to hot for him and there r better people in hollywood that she could be dating.

and jasmine?

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 14, 2011

maybe that interview was done when he was dating Jasmine V, she is also brunette and according to her justjasmine shows, she is way funnier than selena..so much more Justin’s type and she doesn’t wear boots, unlike Selena who is a boots fans..
Also. selena seems more serious to me, but who knows…

Sophie

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 14, 2011

lol that actually makes me laugh. “My mom treats me like I’m still 15…” Yeah and how old are you now? 16? 17? Those years really don’t make much difference, Beibz!

Patt