Ryan Seacrest's Ready To Propose To Julianne Hough! He Has The Ring!

Thu, January 13, 2011 11:18am EDT by 6 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Ryan has already bought the ring and is planning how to propose to Julianne!

American Idol host Ryan Seacrest is ready to get down on one knee and pop the question to his girlfriend, Dancing with the Stars dancer Julianne Hough! “Ryan already has the ring — and it’s a rock — four to five carats,” a source tells RadarOnline.com. “Money was no object for Ryan. Expect the Rolls Royce of engagement rings!”

It turns out that Ryan’s had the ring for a while — and he’s ready to go forward with the engagement in the next couple months.

Ryan, 36, and Julianne, 22, started dating in June 2010. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him like this over a girl before, ever,” another source says. “They fit together so perfectly.”

Plus, “all [of] his family adore her too,” notes the source. “And I know his mom would be really happy to see him settle down with Julianne and work on giving her some grandchildren!”

Sources close the couple told us back in September that Ryan and Julianne were getting close to saying, “I do.”

- Lindsey DiMattina

BetaGiveaways

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 3, 2012

Thank you for another informative site. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I’ve a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

best in tech

Posted at 9:56 AM on May 3, 2012

I just couldn’t leave your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check up on new posts

alquiler vallas publicitarias

Posted at 6:06 PM on April 9, 2012

I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here regularly. I’m slightly certain I’ll be informed lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

Joy McBride

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 13, 2011

I think that if this is what they want then it is nobody elses business. Love Jules and Ryan!

Jules biggest fan!

Posted at 8:20 PM on January 13, 2011

NOOO!I love Jules nut WHY?It’s gross!

Jane

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 13, 2011

I think the fourteen year age difference will eventually make a difference. My husband is ten years older then me and the older we get, the more difference it makes in age. I wish them well though.