Cameron Diaz Talks ‘Charlie’s Angels 3:’ ‘It Just Might Be Time For A New Crop Of Girls!’

Tue, January 11, 2011 9:32pm EDT by 81 Comments

If Cam gets her wish, there will be a whole new group of Angels! Who would YOU like to see?

It’s been nearly eight years since Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle blew us away with its hot girls, awesome action and unforgettable one liners and we’re ready for another mission! However, Cameron Diaz doesn’t think she’d be a part of the next film in the series…she’d rather see new Angels!

“You know, I don’t know if we will do it, because we played the movie as we were the new crop of Charlie’s Angels,” the 38-year-old actress dished at the premiere of her new film, The Green Hornet, Jan. 10 in Hollywood. “We never tried to pretend we were the other girls, it just might be time for a new crop of girls!”

As much as we would miss Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Lu, we would honestly have to consider a new batch a good thing!

Just imagine Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus and AnnaLynne McCord as the new Angels…how awesome would that be?

So HollywoodLifers, do you think it is a right idea to move on with a new cast for Charlie’s Angels, and who would you like to see do the replacing if and when the time comes?

Russ Weakland

Lillie Ann

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 29, 2012

I really like the old gang, but they waited WAY to long to make a 3rd movie. I would love to see another team of angels, but maybe not Kristen Stewart and Miley Cyrus… they don’t seem like the kick butt kind of people. :)

Alex myrick

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 2, 2012

If cam and the other girls aren’t in the 3rd movie i will not watch it. Just like the tv show a failure.

Nav

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 19, 2012

Hell no that would be awful, the dynamic the last 3 had was perfect. Bring them back for a forth, or let them at least feature in it.

P.s. I heard Rihanna wanted to be in the new one.

brian

Posted at 6:57 AM on October 2, 2012

If there had to be a new cast I would say Jamie Chung as Alex, Emma Stone as Dylan and idk some hot young blonde actress to replace Natalie.

make your own solar panel

Posted at 5:24 AM on July 2, 2012

Great submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

Jufh87

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 30, 2012

If they were to replace the girls, I would say that they should be between 25-35 for them not to be too young to be playing agents. someone like Eliza Dushku, Jessica Alba or Holly Valance could be great for a new crop of girls… but I will miss Lucy though :S

Trent

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 21, 2012

half of these people have not watched the original series. The 1970s cast was the best, but the movie cast was also great.

Jarabuga

Posted at 1:47 PM on June 19, 2012

Laura

Posted at 3:06 PM on September 23, 2012

It would be lame…kristen can’t act, Miley is washed out and who the hell is anorexic McCord. The original angels were fun and somewhat diverse . Me and my group of girlfriends would be unlikely to see a new charlie’s angel even though we saw the other two on the big screen if these three girls or any other that did not bring the zany, fun, and diversity were casted. I say keep the old ladies or introduce a cast that is totally different.

j.o.

Posted at 4:28 AM on October 15, 2012

omg..what about kim k, paris hilton, kate gosselin and justin bieber as jon bossley…

Jamie Mathers

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 29, 2012

No one wants a new crop of girls. Do one final one by Drew, Cameron and Lucy. No one wants to see Kristen Stewart and co in Charlie’s Angels. Leave them in Twilight!

Richard

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 10, 2012

38 and she’s complaining, dear lord.
You know a new film could just have cameo’s of them and they don’t have to be together…And it’s childish to not speaking to each other.
Get over it.
This is show biz, not High School.

stephanie

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 8, 2012

Megan fox Hilary duff n Megan good

kaos music michael jackson

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 22, 2012

Excellent website. Lots of helpful information here. I’m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your sweat!

pill354

Posted at 4:44 PM on April 2, 2012

i think Brittany murphy would have been a great angel in the third movie…

Midnight

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 30, 2012

Are you kidding me?

Have you seen Drew, Lucy, and Cameron lately?

They look nearly exactly the way they looked eight to ten years ago.

They’re as lovely as ever and I think they can pull it off without anyone even noticing their.

Come on you three! :)

k

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 22, 2012

well no offense. by cameron and drew had had major fallen out 2 years ago. and both movie were produced through drew company. unless they have reconciled since then. i dont know if cameron would even be allowed to be near it even if she wants to.

kory

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 3, 2012

Keep the original and make it there final mission and after they conplete it have charlie come in and tell them to train 3 more angels and say that he’s already picked 3 out and have it be miley Kristen in annabel so it can be set up to make more charlie’s angels.

Merz

Posted at 9:43 AM on January 24, 2012

OMG!!!!!!the film without Cameron and the other is not the same thing.
I personally do not look further!

Kamberline

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 24, 2012

Omg! ! ! I would luv to see Charlie’s angels 3! Who wouldn’t! Don’t you dare replace The Charlie’s Angels with a new group of girls, that would just be weird and ruin the image! If Cameron Drew and Lucy are replaced I would be so disappointed !

Keon

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 13, 2012

UM WDF ON ALL TYPES OF WORLDS ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?! MILEY KRISTEN AND THE ONE CHICK WHO NAMED NEVER POPPED UP IN MY DICTIONARY BEFORE UH NONONO I BEEN WATCHIN CHARLES ANGELS AND CHARLES ANGELS FULL THROTTLE SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND I AM 15 NOW I DONT THINK SO YOU ARE OUT YOUR MIND STICK WITH THE CHICKS BECAUSE CAMERON DREW AND LUCY CRACKED ME DF UP

Daimean

Posted at 3:01 AM on January 8, 2012

Cameron and the gang plz I don’t want new cast I reckon use should stay not leave screw new casts use r the best charlie’s angels is my favorite movie in the intire world :)

Kylie

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 7, 2012

Are you ffff crazy? Miley Cyrus? Kirsten Stewart? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING. If those two are in a Charles Angels movie, they better be the ones getting killed.

JORDAN

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 2, 2012

ARE u mad of coruse u stick with the same angles not new one’s cameron diaz, drew barrymore ,lucy liu are the hit angles no one else and if cameron doesn’t want to do it make it the last film with them in it

Breion

Posted at 2:56 AM on December 11, 2011

I would love to see a Charlies Angels 3…. with Jessica Alba Hayden P. and Megan Goode i think that would be great!!

Jenny

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 22, 2011

Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart?!?! Are you out of your mind??? That would not be awesome. And I don’t even know who the third chick is.

zaklina

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 1, 2011

I do not want new Charlie’s Angels! if replace the other girl’s film is finally miss and will no longer be the one in the past, because everyone is accustomed to Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Lu.