This Just in! Kristen Stewart's An 'Incredible' Cook — Which Of Her Costars Said It?

Mon, January 10, 2011 7:05pm EDT by 15 Comments

The rave reviews keep coming as Kristen Stewart receives more compliments for her amazing cooking skills

Robert Pattinson is one lucky guy. Not only does he get to date the beautiful and talented Kristen Stewart, but his girlfriend knows her way around the kitchen! And he’s not the only male who appreciates Kristen’s culinary skills — Garrett Hedlund loves her tasty treats as well.

“You’ve got to try the tortilla soup,” exclaimed Garrett to MTV. “It’s incredible. Perfect! She’s honed it.”

The soup he is referring to is one Kristen calls her “On the Road dish”. “I think I can do a really, really good, terrific tortilla soup,” Kristen’s revealed in the past.

But don’t ask her what she’s been whipping up lately! “I get really embarrassed when people ask me what I cook, for some reason,” she admits. “I shouldn’t say that I cook anymore.”

Lorena O’Neil

clair

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 22, 2011

all say she is a good cook

TitaJules

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 16, 2011

With her newly substantial funds, Kristen could market/franchaise/produce her tortilla soups (and other similar stew/soups), titled “K-Stew”. Like Paul Newman, have all proceeds go to charity or one of her charitable causes (ex. runaway children). I love how she enjoys to cook.

arabiata

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 31, 2011

Yes! me too! I would like to taste that tortilla soup and Christmas cookies! I heard Reaser commented her cookies are really yummies!
HEY ROB! You better hold on to that Kristen Stewart tight! She’s definitely the marrying type! Hmmmmm… wander what yummy dish Kristen prepares for this handsome hunk Robert Pattinson. Looks like he always drool and drop his jaw whenever his beside Kristen Stewart!!!

Janie

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 12, 2011

I am not even going to comment much on this because I am just waiting for Hollywood Life’s next story where they turn this into this “they are seeing each other now” just because this guy wrote that she cooks really good.

nipuni

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 12, 2011

i like this

Erica

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 11, 2011

This poor girl cannot even cook without making it news. And I’m sorry….but that garett…. using others to come out in the news. Dude…use your talent….not others.

tara

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 11, 2011

Of course she cooks. Her mother is not American, tought her well. Maybe she is not (I am sure about it) updated about all shades of lipsticks but Kristen’s skilled in something that has meaning. You go girl!

dee

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 11, 2011

she is very marriage material…rob is a lucky guy!

seina

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 11, 2011

kristen gets to kiss all the prettiest boys in hollywood-lucky girl!

Tay

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 11, 2011

I want to eat Kristen’s cooking!!!!!!

mrsmn

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 10, 2011

she love to cook tortilla soup she honed it hahaha.

rona

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 10, 2011

her tortilla soup may be good, but Rpattz can’t get enough her loquat pie! lol

jen

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 11, 2011

god, that sounds so dirty. Which I’m sure you meant to…haha

lola

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 10, 2011

lol, loves her tasty treats as well. You cheeky HL-ers.

Twihard

Posted at 7:29 AM on January 11, 2011

I wanna try that soup and see who’s definition of good is most accurate