Nick Jonas Takes New Girlfriend Samantha Barks To Lunch With Brother Joe!

Sat, January 8, 2011 10:18am EST by 30 Comments

It looks like Nick and his new British girlfriend are getting pretty serious as she is hanging out with the family!

It looks like Joe Jonas and gal pal Ashley Greene are getting some competition for young Hollywood’s hottest young couple — from Joe’s younger brother! Nick Jonas and girlfriend Samantha Barks were spotted grabbing some lunch at King’s Road Cafe in LA on Jan. 7 with Nick’s older brother Joe. Too bad Ashley is filming Breaking Dawn in Baton Rogue, this would have been one amazing double date!

Nick and Samantha met while doing Les Miserables in London and the two have been rumored to be dating for a few months now. 20-year-old Samantha did get a chance to meet Joe and Ashley before when the foursome was spotted together in Abu Dhabi late last year.

Samantha is currently working on her first Disney show, Groove High, and no doubt getting lots of pointers from her 18-year-old bf Nick, a Disney vet.

What do you think about this new couple HollywoodLifers?

victoria

Posted at 9:14 AM on October 3, 2011

Come nick you should be dating someone your age and not a mother like DELTA wth GOODREEM!!! Plis she’s not your age!!

kiran kumar reddy

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 29, 2011

i love nick and selena ][ i hate justin

klash

Posted at 6:05 AM on April 14, 2011

i love nick and selena >< i hate justin Am I right ??

abi

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 10, 2011

i think selena should break up with justin and nick should break up with sam and nick and sel should get together cause they r the perfect and the cutest couple!!!!!LOVE U NELENA!!!!!

Denise demitra

Posted at 1:15 AM on April 8, 2011

I think nick should date who he wants:D if he is happy with Sammy
Then that should be
His choice weather to date her or not:D And nick if u do like
Her stay with her and make sure she is the one for you
Before u get too carried away:)
-demitra

Alexis

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 27, 2011

i think nick and samantha make a good couple.selena and miley didnt ….i didnt like them when there were together.i really like nick, hes my favorite tv actress and my favorite singer and even the jonas brothers.thats why ive been to there concert on march 20,2011 at the gibson theatre at universal city walk.there were great!!!!!!

keisha

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 25, 2011

no i donot think that nick and sam will make a cute couple because she looks like the girl that joe would possibly date not nick…..

tehami zahra

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 23, 2011

hi i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much but i have diabeteese like nick he is inspiring me but i love joe he is crazy

Girlyoudon'tknoe

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 21, 2011

I adore nick J.I’m glad he’s not single,but I’d still rather him with me.JK.

NICK..JONAS

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 21, 2011

perra

katie

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 19, 2011

JOE and KEVIN are gay.thats the turth.

miranda

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 11, 2012

that is not true at all. i am so sorry to tell you that you are wrong and as far as i know kevin and joe are not gay because they are brothers. its my opinion and i seem to think that they are not gay at all.

katie

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 19, 2011

dump her.she too old for you.

trueL

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 11, 2011

lol i knew it was only a matter of time before this kid cracked and needed some pussy

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 11, 2011

WHERE IS KEVIN BTW!!! THEY NEVER HANG OUT ANYMORE ITS ALWAYS JOE AND NICK!!!! WHERE IS KEVIN :'(

Mrs.NickyJonas

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 11, 2011

ummm…if this was a date why the hell would joe be there plus joe looks closer to her than nick WTF??? i doubt they are dating for starts she is like 2 years older than him she is closer to joes age and ashley greene and joe jonas are meant to be breaking up maybe she is the reebound girl for joe???

kim

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 28, 2011

jess

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 23, 2011

she’s not british.. she’s manx!

tamara tolosa

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 11, 2011

hola chicos nik esa es tu novia qee fea novia y tiene cara de bieja por faborr y jou sos muy lindo y te quiero mucho ´pero esa barba no teqeeda nada bien chauuuuuu los amo jonas

reatre

Posted at 9:03 AM on January 9, 2011

I lov e this , i lov e my b oyfriend, he is a nice guy !.

i met him via —– Bla c kw h it eF li rts. C” 0- M—-

The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “chocolate”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!

carol

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 8, 2011

Samantha and Nick are cute

Joe will break up with Ashley.
She cheating on Joe! (confirmed)

carol

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 8, 2011

Samantha and Nick are cute

Joe will break up with Ashley.
She cheating on Joe! (confirmed)

katelyn

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 8, 2011

lmaoo, dating?
joe and samantha look closer than nick and samantha.
eh, if he’s dating her, that’s great. personally, i’d rather nick date selena again.

Joy

Posted at 2:26 AM on January 10, 2011

I agree with about nick being selena.
&+ joe and ashley are going to be over soon. They went to fast in their relationship. I bet in the third week he said “I love you” already. Plus she’s only with him for publicity.

chiqu

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 3, 2011

Amen! I absouluty H8 this girl with Nick,where is Selena? Oh Yeah with Justin Bieber (wut?) Personally I think this girl looks like she could be his Auntie. I LOVE the Jonas Bros But I CANT stand the way they alway cling to who they are working with. Unless of couse if I got a chance to work with one of the JoBros (espeacialy Nick!0)

ThanX 4 listenin’

Jo

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 8, 2011

I don’t know. I do think that something is going on between the two of them. I kind of don’t mind; she seems friendly, and she is a very pretty girl without a lot of make up on. I guess they are kind of dating, and they’re being discreet about it. You guys know how Nick is about keeping his relationships in the dark. He’s not like Joe or Kevin. Speaking of which, where is Kevin? I miss the three of them together.

katta

Posted at 2:34 PM on January 8, 2011

I LOVE NAMANTHA (NICK AND SAM)… JOE IS SEXY, HE IS MINE

Jane

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 8, 2011

There is no proof that they are dating!What if they are just friends!?!?!they are not holding hands,standing next or each other or anything!!!So go ahead, keep spreading lies!!!

Buse

Posted at 2:42 PM on January 8, 2011

probably you are right, just rumors…

a friend

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 8, 2011

I seriously don’t see why this proves that their DAting Maybe youre just finding an exscuse to stalk and bother him