Ashley Greene, Rihanna, Sophia Bush & More Attack Man Promoting Anorexia On Twitter.

Sat, January 8, 2011 1:40pm EDT by 6 Comments

The gorgeous and fit stars tweet about the benefits of staying in shape and healthy eating in response to a new cause promoting ‘managed anorexia!’

Many of Hollywood’s biggest celebs are taking to their Twitters to attack Kenneth Tong, a young man who through his Twitter is promoting what he calls “managed anorexia.” He thinks it is unacceptable to be fat and all women should be a size 0, and luckily these Hollywood stars are letting their fans know they do not agree with him at all!

After pal Caitie Uhlmann tweeted her disgust with Kenneth’s new idea for “managed anorexia” for women, Ashley Greene responded: “agreed! Women should be healthy and enjoy life! And if you are a size zero it should be because you’re naturally that way not because of deprivation and starvation @QuesoCabesaKT4.”

She then went on to say, “Im not a size zero either! Those are not Standards to live by! I do promote a healthy lifestyle but do It the right way. Eat well, exercise, and work with what ya got! @SheenaJones.”

Kenneth’s plan, which he speaks of through his Twitter, is to starve all women down to a Size 0. He is also being attacked by celebs including Rihanna, Sophia Bush and even Simon Cowell!

Rihanna wrote, “Girls are dying all over the world because of ignorant individuals like this@MrKennethTong.” Shortly before this Sophia said, “Dear @MrKennethTong, you are not inspirational. You’re a model for self-hate. You should encourage confidence & uniqueness. Instead you preach same-ness & harm. What happened to you as a child to fill you w/ so much hate that you infect others with it? SAD.”

What do you think about this disturbing idea HollywoodLifers?

Kami

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 9, 2011

Agreed. From my point of view he’s doing this for attention to and try and sell a Size 0 pill?! That’s disgusting, not what his opinion of fat is. His behaviour on the whole is disgusting and should be made to digest his own limbs!

Lewis

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 9, 2011

Talk about knee-jerk reactions. The man is clearly seeking publicity – don’t feed the troll.

Goldfish

Posted at 4:22 AM on January 9, 2011

I agree with both of you! That man should be in jail for that as he is harming and damaging the minds of hundreds of young women and man!
What kind of size is he? Does he looks like Adonis? That man must be full of selfhate. He should get serious psychological treatment for that- and Twitter should be so responsible to delete his account!

disgusted

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 8, 2011

You must be kidding me. This idiot should be in JAIL for doing this garbage. YES, I have a right to say this, since I fully understand how HORRIBLE this disease is. My wife is dying from it, right now. I wonder what happen if he was pro-cancer? I bet everyone would be all over him.
…but since the idiotic dieting industry has all the power, this story isn’t too big of a deal. I’m trying really hard not to cuss:)
Women — if you want to be attractive, take some time to work on your BRAIN. I, for one, appreciate a girl who can THINK. I don’t care what size you are. I’m sick of this dumb crap.
-disgusted

Lola

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 8, 2011

The man is disgusting promoting size zero. The fat that there will be girls reading his tweets and taking every word he says to heart is upsetting! I believe everyone is beautiful inside and out, no matter what size or shape you are!!

Lola