'Glee' Doing Justin Bieber Episode This February — Do You Want To See Him Guest Star?

Sat, January 8, 2011 12:38pm EDT by 9 Comments

Madonna, Gaga, Britney and now the Biebs! The pint sized pop star is getting the ‘Glee’ treatment!

In what is without doubt the greatest tween mash-up since, well, ever, Glee will be doing an episode devoted to America’s favorite Canadian pop star Justin Bieber! TVLine reports, “the episode — tentatively scheduled to air on Feb. 15 — will feature the cast covering several of the teen phenom’s songs. Bieber himself will also figure into the episode’s plot, although there are no plans for him to appear in the flesh. At least not as of this writing.” O. M. G!

Justin is no stranger to TV, having done a guest appearance on the hit show CSI last year. The Justin episode will come just one week after Glee‘s big Super Bowl episode, which they are filming now. It will also correspond nicely with the release of Justin’s 3-D documentary Never Say Never on Feb. 11.

There have been various rumors about Justin appearing on the show for some time now so we want to know HollywoodLifers, do you want to see the Biebs on Glee?

biebers gurl

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 19, 2011

justin is sooooooooooooo hot i love him to death and i know his phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

sammy

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 12, 2011

i want to see justin bieber on Glee soooooo much i would watch it over and over again x

c

Posted at 1:03 PM on January 10, 2011

i LOVE glee but HATE this tool- he’d give me enough of a reason to skip an episode of my favorite show. I wish they would stop doing these stupid theme ones or pick better artists!

Jessica

Posted at 9:29 AM on January 9, 2011

Oh god. I have had ENOUGH of this guy! I love Glee and all but seriously! Not EVERYONE has Beiber fever. I certainly don’t. I swear, I will not watch this episode if, in the first five minutes, it sucks because of this guy.
By the way, brilliant picture you posted up. After months of making him look like a God, you post up the funniest picture ever.
Gay-ness.

Jade

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 8, 2011

Yet another fail on JB’s part. He’s already corrupted the minds of our modern youth, why does he need to go stinking up Glee now?

MiguelRob

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 8, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! that’s just wrong

Sally

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 8, 2011

I wish I was a writer on Glee. All I would have to do is go to a new aisle in the music store once a week. Close my eyes, spin three times and grab whatever cd I am facing when I open my eyes again. Then I turn in the cd to the show execs and my work is done.

What about storyline and character development, you ask? Phhhht! We abandoned that ages ago. Haven’t you been watching?

The Montovani episode we are shooting next is going to be suh-weet!

Anni Nona Myst

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 8, 2011

Yawn. Another Glee gimmick episode.

What is next? An all Menudo episode in honor of Cinco De Mayo?

Paloma