Kirstin Says: Cristina Is Back In The Saddle, Arizona Is Home & Things Are Back To Normal…So Why Am I So Unsatisfied?

Fri, January 7, 2011 3:30am EDT by 5 Comments

Courtesy of ABC (3)

Grey’s Anatomy is back from hiatus, but didn’t you find it more lackluster than ever?

True Grey’s Anatomy fans have been through the various highs and lows of the seven season series, and as one of those viewers, I can honestly say the Jan. 6 episode, “Disarm,” was one of the more boring, sappy and unbelievable episodes I can remember in recent times! Luckily, not all was lost…there were two story lines that put a smile to my face.

First of all, Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) is BACK! Since watching her wig out after the Seattle Grace Mercy West shooting in the season six finale , it’s a relief to see one of the most talented surgeons on the show get back into surgery where she belongs. You hear that, Cristina? No more fishing, cooking, decorating or sight seeing for you — stay in the O.R.!

Secondly, the royal hotness that is Scott Foley (you remember him from Felicity, right?) was back as Dr. Teddy Altman’s (Kim Raver) new hubby/patient/charity case, Henry Burton. Even though I consider him Denny 2.0, Henry might be the most charming and handsome dying man I’ve ever seen. I’d marry him too.

As far as the other story lines are concerned — yes, I’m talking about you, Lexie and Mark, Arizona and Callie, Derek and Meredith — I couldn’t have cared less. Hopefully, Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Meredith’s (Ellen Pompeo) baby making story line lives up to its hype next week.

Lastly, did anyone notice the guest star who played the brain surgery patient’s wife? She looks EXACTLY like Oprah‘s little sister. Seriously, it’s uncanny.

Enough of my rambling! What did YOU think of this week’s Grey’s? Did it disappoint you too or were you stimulated per usual? Sound off below!

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Ganhar Dinheiro na Internet - Métodos para Ganhar Dinheiro - Dinheiro Fácil

Posted at 8:40 AM on March 8, 2011

Olá bloggers apareço mais uma vez neste blogue amigo, de modo a retribuir a visita dada…….
Sou o José,gosto muito de jogos online , passo muito tempo a trabalhar o meu web site também a editar legendas para imenos fóruns,se calhar viram alguma série com legendas minhas!
E por enquanto chega, pois trabalho em turnos e tenho de ir descansar umas horas.
Fiquem bem………….

Alana

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 7, 2011

ok i missed a few shows due to moving, what’s scott foley’s story. last i saw teddy was dating the shrink.

tinamarie

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 7, 2011

Ok the shrink is gone and now it’s Scott Foley. He’s a guy who has a heart problem but has no insurance so he can’t get his stuff paid for so Teddy marries him so he can use her insurance. They just got married on last nights show. He’s really sick and will probably die making it sad. Hope this helps.

tinamarie

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 7, 2011

Kirstin I couldn’t agree more. That lady look just like Oprah. It was so weird. I had to look a couple times to be sure. I also agree about Scott Foley. I’ve always loved him. I think he is adorable. I hope it’s not to much like the Denny story. Although for me no one beats Jeffery Dean Morgan.. He’s smoking hot.

brewoodangel

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 9, 2011

I totally dissagree, i loved the episode! i have followed this show from the begginging and i was more let down by private practise that followed greys.