Spoiler Alert: Kristen Stewart Reveals 'I'm A Vampire' — And Sets Off Major Fan Hysteria!

Thu, January 6, 2011 10:20pm EDT by 21 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

When K-Stew accepted her People’s Choice Award, she spilled the beans about Breaking Dawn, but couldn’t you tell just by looking at her super pale legs?

Spoiler alert! During her acceptance speech at the People’s Choice Awards Jan. 5, Kristen Stewart broke the news to Twi-hards who haven’t read Breaking Dawn that Bella turns into a vampire in the fourth Twilight installment. We’re relieved she said something…both her and Robert Pattinson‘s skin was so white it was almost translucent!

“It’s always surreal to be at places like this, but I was a vampire this morning in Baton Rouge,” the 20-year-old actress said as she was collecting her award for Favorite Movie Actress.

Of course, some Twi-hards were delighted by the news she’s already began filming as a vampire…it’s the moment they’ve been anxiously anticipating for years! But others are flipping out!

@HarleyGirl2405: I loved when Kristen Stewart stated this morning I was a vampire. Then she was there tonight for the People’s Choice which she never been.

@twilight_28: I gasped when Kristen Stewart talked about Breaking Dawn and how she was a vampire this morning :O!! ;D

But other fans were devastated! Apparently, not everyone has read the books and they didn’t know Bella’s ultimate fate. Of course, we’re sorry for your loss, but where have you been the last few years?

@SFGiantsWON: D: KRISTEN STEWART sed she was a vampire this morning for the new Twilight movie (i didnt read the books) now im not gonna be surprised..

@BrianneRaquel: And way to go Kristen Stewart on ruining breaking dawn for anyone who hasn’t read the books. “I was a vampire this morning in Baton Rouge”

How did YOU feel about K-Stew’s big “vampire reveal?” Did it upset or invigorate you? Sound off below!

–Kirstin Benson

Click here to check out the ‘Water For Elephants’ Trailer! Rob’s new movie!

Click here to see a Pic of Rob and K-Stew’s New Year’s Eve!

Click here to find out about Rob’s latest role: He drops his pants!

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. Dress Sexy Tips to Steal From Kim Kardashian
  2. Stars Share Their Worst DON’T Moment
  3. Sign Up for Body by Glamour!
  4. Kim Kardashian’s 10 Best Makeup Looks

Brittniana Jones

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 6, 2011

Really? Bella’s dating a vampire who constantly has to fight himself to keep from sucking her dry (why does anything to do with vampires always sound dirty?), she keeps begging him to turn her, and wasn’t it New Moon where the Volturi ordered her to be turned anyway? I don’t know how many hints you need to figure out what’s going to happen next, but I’m pretty sure my grandma probably knows already, and she has no idea what a “cullen” is or how to google it. In fact I may have to explain to her what “googling” is first.

Lisa

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 8, 2011

This is seriously the dumbest thing. Majority of people already know it’s going to happen and how can you even be a fan if you haven’t read the books? Seems to me like you’re just jumping on the bandwagon because “EDWAAARD IS SOOOO HOTTTT!” Eyeroll. How can you even appreciate the series without first reading the books and understanding everything? Jeez.

Jessica

Posted at 5:45 AM on January 8, 2011

Meh. It’s something we all know-if you have read the books-or figured out. I didn’t find it surprising at all when I read the books. It just seems a bit cliche now.

Michele

Posted at 10:23 AM on January 7, 2011

I thought Kristen looked lovely and handled herself just fine, and I really wish everyone would stop picking on her. It doesn’t matter what she says or does, everything is analyzed under a microscope and scrutinized ad nauseum, which would only make anyone more nervous. Give her a break already!

Peter

Posted at 4:09 AM on January 7, 2011

I don’t know about you, but I think Kristen looks young, healthy, tall, modern and gorgeous. Could someone please tell her for me? She is the picture of femininity and her behaviour at the Peoples Choice Awards was an example for girls of all cultures everywhere to emulate. Note: guys don’t like loud “look at me” screaming females attired like slutty man-eaters or cross dressing drag-queens; Guys do like girls in great sparkly clothing and apparel to enhance natural feminine shape with generally long hair to go with wonderful young woman confidence – jeans or dresses. But hey, don’t you think girls can do short dresses beautifully? I think Kristen proved that yesterday.

godboy111

Posted at 3:29 AM on January 7, 2011

good
★★★★★Something unexpected surprise★★★★★

HAPPY NWE YEAR

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online

our website: ==(w w w).shoesforking.(c o m)==

Jamie

Posted at 3:22 AM on January 7, 2011

I agree with Lee. I am a HUGE fan, but rather than read all the books, to which I have already seen several movies – so why begin reading now, since having seen all the movies thus far…

Come on. I work 2 jobs, 90 hours a week, and I am going to spend the rest of my time in thick books when I should be eating and sleeping. I am sorry some of you don’t have a job or are rich enough to not have to work 2 jobs as I do, but I simply don’t have time to read the books. I was looking forward to the surprises of the movies. It’s ont thing if a website says “Spoiler” and you don’t read it, or if a talk show they say mute the volume if you don’t want a spoiler, but for this azz to just out of no where spoil the whole movie…

HELLO! NOT COOL! I am a HUGE fan, and I have to say EVEN IF I had time to read the books, I would not, because I would not want to spoil it for when I see the movie.

You all must be boring, and not like surprises. Makes the movies less fun- why even bother seeing the movie if you know how it all goes anyways? No wonder movie numbers are not always that good at times.

Britt

Posted at 4:46 AM on January 7, 2011

It is a pity you are so stubborn as to not read the books… I am a BIG twilight books fan, and like the first movie, but the other movies are SO bad compared to the books!

oh dear

Posted at 6:20 AM on January 7, 2011

may i suggest audio books to you? you can listen to them on your way to work and back, whilst you have breakfast, lunch, dinner etc. theyre a great way of saving time when youre a full-time worker :)

Lee

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 7, 2011

Not every fan reads the books, some wait for the movies, because some were a fan not because of the books, but because they saw a monie and became a fan.

This is not right. This was a publicity stunt to promote the movie and give away a secret to get people talking about the movie. She used her award as a marketing trophy and instead of making a thank-you speech and being done, she decided to use us all who voted for her to now advertise the new movie.

Pay for advertisements like everyone else, don’t smooch them off of us whom voted for you to win an award. This is not a TV commercial, it’s an award you recieved and the award was NOT for upcoming movies – they had no place in your acceptance/thank-you speech. Stay on topic and quit using people

zhengajaj

Posted at 3:06 AM on January 7, 2011

good

NikkiNuys

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 6, 2011

Like for real ppl! Come on! I agree with all the other ppl out there about “if your a true fan” then you would have read the books! Have you been under a rock for the past few years now! Get over your selves! For all of US who are “TRUE FANS” I was supper excited when I saw/read this! More power to her! Keep up the good work Kristen! We “TRUE FANS” love getting little hits and pics here and there about whats going on!!! SOOOOOOO looking forward to NOV!!!!

mememe

Posted at 7:35 PM on January 6, 2011

now someone comes and says ‘they didn’t know thay had a daughter! the movie now is ruined!’….. ._. they use anything as an excuse to hate on kristen, well SCREWWW THEM .l. EVERYBODY knows what happens in the movie, what we don’t know is the HOW they’re going to do it, LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!! i, personally, was super excited when she talked, i don’t care what anyone else says. SHE LOOKED AMAZING BTW. love her

sue

Posted at 5:33 PM on January 6, 2011

such a pretty vampire she will be! sexy girl congratulations!she deserve’s it! She is such a romantic kisser! very feminine- loved watching the “rio” filming for breaking dawn! go girlfriend- can’t wait to see you in
“On The Road” with garrett!!! lucky girl!!!

Ang

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 6, 2011

Love her. She looks gorgeous.

Maria.

Posted at 4:35 PM on January 6, 2011

UH HELLO IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW BELLA TURNS INTO A VAMPIRE IN THE FINAL BOOK YOU SHOULDN’T BE A FAN! This kinda of thing make me sick! Just to say bad things about Kristen!
Please! C’omon guys! Everyone that is FAN of TWILIGHT know, from the begining, that she turn in a vampire!

GO KRISTEN, YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL LAST NIGHT, as always♥

amaya

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 6, 2011

te he can’t wait!!!!!! the first part izzz on my birthday all the movies have been close to my b-day eeeeeeee luv yah kristen te he us tall girls have to show legs !

jjj

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 6, 2011

She is 20, not 21.

joanie

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 6, 2011

she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. her legs looked miles long! and i laughed and squealed when she said the vampire thing! i didn’t see anything wrong there. and for those pathetic IDIOTS: you CAN’T complain about what she said. i mean seriously and you consider yourself a fan? i KNOW for fact that everyone who is a fan LOVED what she said, we’ve waited years for the movie and everyone knows what’s going to happen. wanna watch the movie? READ THE EFFIN’ BOOKS! thx, KRISBIAN :)

tinamarie

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 6, 2011

She’s always this white.

anna banana

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 6, 2011

How is this breaking news? If people have seen the movies but haven’t read the books then they aren’t that big of fans.