Jesse Csincsak Advises 'Bachelor' Brad Womack & Rumored Winner, Chantal O'Brien: 'Stay Out Of LA!' Exclusive!

Wed, January 5, 2011 9:02am EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Courtesy of ABC (2)

From a guy who had his own share of ‘after the final rose’ with former ‘Bachelorette’ DeAnna Pappas, see what advice he has for Brad Womack about how to make it work after!

According to multiple sources, Chantal O’Brien, the woman who slapped Brad Womack on the season premiere of The Bachelor, is the one to get Brad’s final rose and a proposal. And if that’s true, former Bachelorette contestant Jesse Csincsak has some words of advice for the secret couple: “Stay out of L.A. and the lime light!”

“My biggest advice would be for them to go back to wherever they live and get to know each other,” Jesse, 28, tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “That’s when the relationship will really start, when ABC stops paying for all of their bills and dates and when they’re left on their own.”

“Right now they’re in hiding,” Jesse explains. “They are in La La Land. Everything is perfect. ABC is flying them to their secret rendezvous. After the show is over, it’s time to go home — walk the dogs, grocery shop, go to the movies, do the normal things that normal people and really get into your groove. If you don’t go home and do that, it will never work.”

Brad, 38, also has to keep Chantal, 28, from getting discouraged. “It’s going to be hard for them because she has to sit there and watch him with 20 other girls for the next month and a half,” Jesse says. “It’s not easy to swallow.”

And if it is true that Chantal is the one Brad picks, Jesse attributes believes her slap is what clinches her win:

“What she did was uncalled for, but at the same time, Brad will never forget that girl,” Jesse explains. ” That’s the perfect ending if you think about it because they are going to go back and show night one and how she slapped him. That was the slap heard around the world.”

“The underdog is always the one that ends up winning,” Jesse continues. “That’s how they like to do good TV. I could totally see Chantal winning.”

— Lindsey DiMattina

deck power washing

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 15, 2012

Usually I don’t read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

online fun videos

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 5, 2012

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

FANS

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 9, 2011

Chantal O is the one for Brad:) She is everything a man could possibly miss out on if he decides to not give her a rose towards the end. I would hate to see her leave and have Brad heartbroken and lost like he was from the first show he did. All the rest of the girls just are there to make the show look good. But Brad….should really think about the future not all about the show. I like you Brad, hope you make the right decision. Everybody else! Enjoy next week!!!!!!!:)cuz i am looking forward to it…..

willie pommier

Posted at 7:37 PM on January 11, 2011

Dear Brad,
I have counseled couples prior to marriage for many many years. I watch the Bachelor and I ascertain that you are not interested in any of the essential things that can cause problems when you get married. There are 16 topics that couples should discuss prior to marriage. If they can’t discuss these topics they are not mature enough to get married I don’t care how old they are. How can I get the list of these topics to you so that you can discuss them before you enter into marriage? I never worry about the good things that come to people in married life as no one has a problem handling those. It is those things that can be problematic that I insist should be discussed thoroughly and sensible decisions made regarding them. I have been counseling people for 57 years so have seen it all happen after the marriage take place whether you think it will happen to you or not. If it is in the realm of possibilities it can happen to you. No one is exempt believe me.

One who cares,
Willie Pommier

Oh Brother!

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 11, 2011

Thanks for letting me not waste anymore time with him. They are “perfect” for each other :P

oh dear

Posted at 10:21 AM on January 5, 2011

love at first slap.

who wouldve guessed.

ick

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 11, 2011

This is all hype by ABC…. but seriously who would listen to Jesse Sinsack after he knocked up someone like that!