Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Caught Kissing On New Year's! Photos!

Mon, January 3, 2011 8:40am EST by 39 Comments
Splashnews.com, BauerGriffin.com

Splashnews.com, BauerGriffin.com

The two may deny their romance, but they couldn’t keep their hands off each other as they spent New Year’s weekend together! Are you jealous?

The cat is out of the bag! Justin Bieber, 16, and Selena Gomez, 18, are definitely an item! The two were spotted spending the New Year’s weekend together on a private yacht in the Caribbean where they were seen cuddling and even sneaking a kiss. In fact, the young couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other!

Justin was seen holding Selena and even touching her butt while she lathered him with sunscreen and topped it off with a hug!

Aren’t the two just too cute? Despite denying the romance, Justin and Selena seem to be getting closer and closer since their initial pancakes date at IHOP in December!

Beliebers — are you completely jealous that Justin has a new girlfriend? We bet you wish you were Selena right now! Share your thoughts below.

- Lindsey DiMattina

Click Here For More Justin & Selena Pics!

Click To Read Justin Bieber Buys Selena Gomez A Diamond!

Read More About Justin & Selena’s Romantic New Years Eve!

1. Justin Buys Selena a Diamond Bracelet for Christmas!
  2. Were Justin & Selena Caught Kissing? YOU Be the Judge!
  3. Justin & Selena’s Romantic Dinner Date in Miami
  4. Selena Gets Rid of Her Promise Ring – Are Her & Justin Getting Serious?

haseeb ullah

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 10, 2011

hi selena you fired on my heart i will kiss justin bieber i am also good looking i love you i can die for you just see me if you think i am saing lie i pormise i suicide

matt

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 28, 2011

justins girlfrind is sexy.

Tiaanna

Posted at 8:51 AM on February 25, 2011

>3 Justin … if ur happy with her than im happy with ya :P

Tiaanna

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 25, 2011

awww they look soo cute together :P >3 Bieber foreverr but not so crazzy bout selena but if he’s happy well then as a fan im happy for him:)

مريم

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 23, 2011

Why does Justin, but I still love Mary of Qatar and the Arabs love you so much

abby

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 19, 2011

Wow…..im so hurt!! justin bieber said he would never lie to his fans he said that in the movie! he really hurt aloy of his fans and he lost LOTS of his fans!! but he didnt lose me!!…..i REALLY REALLY want them to break up!! i mean come on now hse is 18 and he is 16!!selena need to go out with someone her own age like taylor lautner!! and justin needs to date a fan like meeeee!! (: I STILL LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER ALOTTTT!! <3 <3 <3

abby

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 19, 2011

And for selena to lie saying that hes just a little brother to me goes to show,that she is a liar!! and i HOPE justin bieber reads this so he can relize he’s dating a liar!! and it upsets me ALOT!! i want to date him even thow im a fan!

abby

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 19, 2011

I think they are an ugly couple!!…Do you know how many haters selena golmez has for dating him!?…I love justin bieber to death….but for dating the UGLY selena golmez hes an idot!!…I cant wait for the day they break up!! there not ganna last!!..and if they were to ever get married (which they wont) but i would be heart broken!! :(

Chloe

Posted at 10:23 PM on March 5, 2011

I know right when I heard he was dating Selena Gomez I thought Justin, You could do better and then I ripped all of his posters off my wall and I’m going to put them back on when he dumps her slu**y a**.

Leah

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 10, 2011

Don’t get me wrong, I like Justin. I think he’s a sweet guy. But for Selena
to deny and make up excuses is sad. She said that he’s too young, or that
he’s just a lil bro to her. It upsets me! I understand that being a celebrity you basically lose privacy, but you don’t have to look at the camera and just lie. I wouldve said “Yes we are in a relationship, but we really want to keep that to ourselves. It’s our personal lives and I don’t think that people other than our families, should be worried about it.”

niasia

Posted at 9:58 AM on January 21, 2011

I think its a cuteee couple! I still love Justin Beiber N Selena Gomez Bealiber4eva…..

Lizette

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 17, 2011

awww they make such a Great couple if they are on Justin I lovee him sooo freakin much Once a Belieber always a belieber I Love Selena tooo A day without u is likee a year without rain:)

kameelah

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 20, 2011

I agree they are adorable and if they get married They are going to have beautiful babies don’t even doubt that either.

samantha

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 16, 2011

I HATE YOU FOR BEING SELENAS B Y INSTED OF ME.

HEIIIDDII

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 10, 2011

! <3

sammi&))

Posted at 4:50 PM on January 10, 2011

omg .. selena’s friends with jasmine villegas so knowing jasmine is hearing this iss just messed up…< justins an idiot!! I HOPE THIS TIME HE KISS SOME1 IN THE BACK OF A HONDA HE SHOULD PROBLE COVER

Allie

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 8, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Viola

Posted at 4:40 AM on January 8, 2011

I’m loving u forever if it makes u happy it makes me happy!!! To be honet, I’m jealous!!!!!!!!!!!:(

eva

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 7, 2011

aww they look good together idk why they just be girlfriend and boyfriend they knoe they like each other…

LamE

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 5, 2011

!!!OMG!!! he tries to be mature because he knows if he do something immature or behave like a kid Selena will leave him…..I think Justin has seen too many romantic movies for adults…. They are a cute couple but Justin play too much theater in their relationship ..I’m gonna say LAME.!!!

julaikha shah

Posted at 9:38 AM on January 14, 2011

duhhh plz..

MrEntertainment

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 4, 2011

This soooooooooo weird !!!!

Justin was secretly dating Selenas cousin not that long ago….
Which makes this really weird if its true…
If youre a true gossip column, snoop around and find out about Selenas cousin and Justin ;)

gfj

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 3, 2011

He’s a big fat liar!!!!!! i bet sum of his fans doesn’t like him anymur!!!!!!! He disgust me!! i mean selena is too old for him

Ravyn

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 3, 2011

i am sooo mad ! ugggh ! they dont even make a cute couple ! like 2 year ages difference ! yuck ! anddd they lied to their fans that they were NOT dating ! WOW soo much for our role models ! they lied to allll their fans…….. what a disappointment..,they could of just told us instead of sneaking around !

Katherine

Posted at 2:17 PM on January 3, 2011

Wow Justin lied to his fans something he said he wouldn’t do. He said his fans would be the first to know if he was in a relationship. NOT ANYMORE!! Sucks but Oh well Good Luck Justin losing most of your fans. <3

J.

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 3, 2011

Justin, u go and back you still perfidious :/

NoLife

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 3, 2011

They have both denied that rumor. Well not a rumor anymore but already a fact. But lying to their fans? C’mon now. After all this time? It is like we have been cheated. Big fat liar!

Gemma

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 3, 2011

Omggggggg WTF!? No wayy they lied to us now im not their fan! I knew tht rumorz were right

HeHe