Jennifer Lopez’ Diet Secret — She Gets Her Portion-Controlled Meals Delivered!

Sun, January 2, 2011 10:00am EDT by 7 Comments

When Jennifer Lopez hits the small screen as a judge on American Idol early next year, she’s going to look better than ever thanks to this food delivery service!

It must be nice to be a superstar! While most moms have to worry about cooking up nutritious meals to feed themselves and their family, mother-of-two, Jennifer Lopez gets meals delivered to her doorstep daily! How lucky is she? The 41-year-old is a size smaller than she was after giving birth to twins Emme and Max in 2008, thanks to Freshology.

Max and Emme go to the gym

OK magazine reports that the new American Idol judge, who is married to 42-year-old singer Marc Anthony, doesn’t even have to think about her diet because the delicious, nutritious organic entrees and snacks arrive pretty much ready to eat. And each day’s meals cost about $50 and only have between 1,200 to 1,400 calories each, which makes staying slim a cinch for the superstar.

J.Lo doesn’t get bored eating this way because the Freshology options range from savory Basil Crusted Salmon to decadent Dark Chocolate S’mores. Yum!

Marc’s the babysitter

Besides the convenient portion-controlled meals, Jennifer also works out hard with her longtime personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson. “We go from a push-up, to a squat, to a lunge, to a pull-up, to the StairMaster,” he tells OK! magazine. And J.Lo’s twins are following in her fit footsteps — they already go to the gym!

–Amy L. Harper

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

YVONNE,NYIRANTAHO

Posted at 4:08 AM on September 11, 2011

no coment but i wantyou to supportme,because iam sufferingin refugee camp.i a nurse by proffessional,my husband has a diplomain economist.I have got 2kis aboy and girl.stay in DZALEKA CAMP REFUGEE,MALAWI.

Ela

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 18, 2011

I like Jennifer she is a talented woman
Powerful!

Tree

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 13, 2011

You always look goo Jennifer. I wich I could have as much of power and intelligence to loose as much weith as you. I may one day surprise myself which I hope I do!

Jeannine

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 10, 2011

She looks amazing, I’m happy that she is doing well and puching forward with her life. Jennefer is an amazing woman.

Peggy

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 1, 2011

My PC HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS DOES THE GUY IN THE COMMERCIAL. lT’S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR SO LONG, i WAS TAKING IT FOR GRANTED UNTIL i SAW THE COMMERCIAL. Now he has me worried too.

Jennifer Lopez’ Diet Secret —

Posted at 7:52 AM on August 2, 2011

Jennifer Lopez’ Diet Secret — She Gets Her Portion-Controlled Meals Delivered!

Lili Knees

Posted at 6:50 AM on August 3, 2011

Like Jennifer stature, she looking pretty good.