Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: New Year's Eve in Isle of Wight … Again!

Sat, January 1, 2011 12:44pm EDT by 45 Comments

The ‘Twilight’ lovers spent their New Year’s Eve on the Isle of Wight — just like they did last year — and this fan got a pic with them!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are already getting set in their celebratory ways — they spent their second consecutive New Year’s Eve on the Isle of Wight, off the south coast of England.

Last year, you’ll remember that they had a $10 date at a pub in Ventnor, on the island, and we were told they “blended in just like the locals.” Sure they did.

In any case, the woman pictured above, Hattie Bury, posted this photo to Facebook (first spotted by JustJared.com) and wrote about her encounter:

“My friend went up and spoke to Kristen who seemed shocked,” she wrote. “Probably because they seem to have grabbed no attention what-so-ever so a couple of overly grinning fans wasn’t the first wish she had for New Year.”

carolyn

Posted at 1:35 AM on January 4, 2011

I do not understand any dissing on these two…Because you know him personally or her for that matter…I have met them both several times, being that I am from Vancouver, where they have been on location in the past for the Twilight Saga, which I am not a big fan of, but my daughter is. I am a nurse in Vancouver, not that he needed one, but it does not hurt to have us around…I have become a fan of his though, simply because he was a lovely person, and remebered who i/we was/were after our second meeting. I have watched his other movies and enjoyed them, and I have especially been taken by his talent musically…He is brilliant. Mostly though, not that I “know” him either, but I can vouch for what everyone say’s about him that have met him, that he seems beautiful on the inside, which makes him more attractive on the outside, which he is, having him only a couple of feet away from me…He is charming, maybe that is the british thing…Humble…Sweet, and funny as hell…Seems like a wonderful choice for someone who seemed sweet enough herself, Kristen. I would love for my 18 year old daughter to bring someone like him home…I wish both this nice young “couple” all the happiness and the amount of success they want…I wish people would ask themselves though, before judging…Do i really have any idea what this person is like or am I just going on my onesided opinion?!? Especially when it just has to do with what I think a person looks like, perhaps?!?…It is amazing when you can actually met someone and see that they are “special”, especially when you are in the line of work where you meet so many people famous and not…

carolyn.

glee

Posted at 4:00 PM on January 3, 2011

Perfect couple!!

Chris

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 3, 2011

it amazes me that anyone really cares about this totally fake couple anymore. this is nothing more than a PR stunt by Summit to get cheap marketing and cover up that Stewart is a lesbian.

Debs

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 3, 2011

Well, it amazes me how inaccurate you are on all counts, Chris.

njd

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 4, 2011

They make a very handsome couple. As far as a fake couple goes, I do not think so. what fake couple spends two New Years Eves in a row together?

peggy

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 9, 2011

Chris, go slap yourself, then wash out your mouth for telling lies. I think you have never been inlove or you would see this is more than acting

Emma

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 3, 2011

So cute. I can’t stand how adorable they are. Just love them together.