Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get To Work In NYC!

Sun, February 28, 2010 5:15pm EDT by 14 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

How convenient! K-Stew & R-Patz both have movies to promote at the same time!

As you know, Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart touched down in New York on Feb. 26. Yes, the couple are together in New York, where they’ve both got lots of movie promoting to do! While Kristen’s The Yellow Handkerchief opened in theaters Friday, Rob is getting ready for his upcoming movie Remember Me.

The two are hitting the late night TV circuit! Rob will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Mar. 1 and Kristen will be on The Jay Leno show Mar. 10. Of course everyone is on the hunt for the elusive couple! We spotted a swarm of fotogs outside The Bowery Hotel on Feb. 27, who were waiting to see if the two were going to show! Though we doubt it — last time R-Patz went there, he was hit by cab!

Get More on Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson:

1. Why Do Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Always Act Like Secret Lovers?
  2. Well BFFs, Robert Pattinson Wants to Do A Naked Photo Shoot! Want to See That?

Bon Iver

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 1, 2010

Geez, you twihards are so silly!! Haven’t you figured it out yet? Rob is dating his buddy Tom, K-stew likes girls….. did you think she was so butch as a fashion statement? With Pattinson getting worldwide attention didn’t you ever wonder how come you never here about an ex-girlfriend or two from his past? You think he never dated someone until he was 23? Learn how to think dudes!!

Ex

Posted at 5:36 AM on March 1, 2010

Rob had a girlfriend Nina Shubert. They dated for 3 years. He was photographed with her everywhere. You can google to see her pictures with Rob.

Robpattzno1fan

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 31, 2010

TELL IT LIKE IT IS GIRL!!And Bon Iver?? take ur meds!!

Bre Arbuckle

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 1, 2010

And you know all this how. You met them?lol

Robpattzno1fan

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 31, 2010

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, um, don’t u think that’s a bit over the top? I mean Rob’s gay and Kris is lesby???? If ur a girl, how b***** cn u get!! ewww! If there’s one thing i hate, its a homoPHOBE!!!!

disdat

Posted at 4:27 AM on March 1, 2010

Kristen is actually in NY to promote her movie the Runaways. Joan Jett and Cherie are there with her (via Cheries facebook)
She’s there to work.

Gari

Posted at 2:30 AM on March 1, 2010

I’m so totally in bliss to find that they together leave London, and together they arrive in NY.. I want them to be happy.. Robsten! Robsten! Robsten! Robsten! Robsten! Robsten!

Apple

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 28, 2010

Sooooooo glad to see 2 guys. lol
I think they are together!!!

Nadia

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 28, 2010

I agree with the person below me, sometimes I just wanna shouth leave them alone, but If it wasn’t because they don’t leave them alone then I wouldn’t be able to know whats up with my 2 favorite actors!!! love them!!

diane

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 28, 2010

I would love to say just leave these two alone because everyone deserves privacy, even celebrities. But here I am googling them and found this article. What makes people so crazy about them? I guess they want to live out the fantasy. or maybe just me. hehe. I do love them together!

Buffy

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 28, 2010

“Even though they haven’t been uncovered yet, it’s still sweet to see these two supporting each other … outside the Twilight world!” …True that! :- )

Kathryn Cassady

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 28, 2010

WOw! I think that The Twilight couple are soo cute,<3 It would be even better if all that happened in the books and the movies was true. i think that it is all so romantic and so sweet how they are together on film. Love the Movies I can watch them over and over! Hurry up and make them all! And then Start movies and books from Edwards point of view. Make us twilight people go even more crazy over the pop stars!

andie

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 28, 2010

I really think that people should leave them alone. They need time to relax too. They r always working, just let the be. Think of it this way, “If you were famous and wanted privacy, would you want to be seen ans swarmed on the streets?”. My point exactly LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!

Jazmin