Justin Bieber Buys Selena Gomez A Diamond Bracelet For Christmas! Exclusive!

Fri, December 31, 2010 12:07pm EDT by 90 Comments

OMG! An insider tells us Justin is so in love with Selena, he gave the Disney starlet her first ever diamond…can you believe it?

Justin Bieber may be younger than Selena Gomez, but he’s doing everything in his power to win her heart. He knows diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so he went all out with her Christmas gift!

“It’s not an engagement ring, but it’s a diamond bracelet to signify that she is his,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com of the lavish Christmas gift Justin, 16, gave to his 18-year-old sweetheart.

Our source adds, “They’re totally together. They’re attached at the hip. You can’t keep these two apart. She was so touched and taken aback. But, she loved it. It’s the first diamond that anyone has ever given her. He wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He’s really smitten with her. They connect on so many levels.”

Despite their busy work schedules, Selena and Justin have made time for each other all over the country, and New Year’s Eve won’t be any exception! Our insider says Justin is spending the holiday with his family, but that Selena will be with him for their midnight kiss.

Will Justin and Selena be the hottest couple of 2011? Sound off below!

–Kirstin Benson

Click here to see Justin’s other women of 2010!

Click here to see Selena’s new dark look!

Seriously?

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 6, 2011

Okay, I’m guna be honest here and say that they are dating, I mean come on it’s soo obvious,but I’m also guna be honest and say that I think Selena Gomez is a BIG player, I mean seriously Justin has liked her for how long, and she never liked him until he won all of those awards last year, and became a bigger hit than he was before that, Think about it, when the Jonas Brothers became a huge hit, she dated Nick Jonas, when Twilight became a huge hit, she dated Taylor Lautner, and now that Justin Bieber’s the most popular teen pop star in the world, she’s dating him, so she’s only dating him for his fame, and poor Justin’s guna get his heart broken because of it! (and I am still a Justin Bieber fan but this whole thing is just messed up!)

Julia

Posted at 11:10 PM on January 7, 2011

I so agree, when JoBros were popular, she dates Nick Jonas. When Twilight was popular, she dated Taylor L. Now Justin is the popular thing right now, and she’s suddenly dating him?! I think it sounds fishy. Justin will put his whole heart into the relationship, and when someone becomes more popular than Justin, Selena will crush his heart and move onto that guy.

lala

Posted at 10:18 PM on January 18, 2011

sooooooooo truee.

Bella

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 6, 2011

That should be me holding his handd (8). I wish that was me. Selena Gomez is the luckiest girl alive to have justin bieber as a boyfriend that’s like every girls dream :/ xx

Mauie15

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 5, 2011

I think they r soo cute 2gether. Though the age diff is wierdo – them dating is cool. I hav loved her 4 ages in waverly place nd find biebs sooo nice that no teen couple could be better. I would hate him datin jasmine coz she has no talent nd it would be degradding for him to date her. GO JB + SG!! <3

giwe

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 4, 2011

Hey! I did see the pic where they were on the yacht kissing…alot!! they may not be dating but they def. kissed.

giwe

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 4, 2011

IF ANYONE ELSE HAD A 16YR OLD BF AND THEY WHERE 18 NO ONE WOULD CARE! IT LIKE 24 MOS. NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL! SELENA AND JB BOTH LOOK GREAT AND HAPPY! (ON THE ABOVE PIC)
COMON GUYS!! LET ‘EM BE!

Rafa

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 3, 2011

So many are cruel to Bieber…so sad, and so childish. But Bieber is basically to most of us, like, just a kid. Why haters are so continually obsessed with him, like focusing all their time 24/7 writing about him, I am not sure, and I am NOT sure whether I truly want to know…

Lian(:

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 3, 2011

he’s 16 and she’s 18 :X
it’s weird… don’t you think ?!

but… I love love loveee Justin (:
and if he’s happy with her… I’m happy for him <3

paris

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 2, 2011

ihate 2 see justin is with selena……. but if he is happy iam 2 and im so glad that he is happy!

ashley

Posted at 1:57 AM on January 2, 2011

OMG! I THINK ITS THE CUTEST THAT THEYRE 2GETHER! THEYRE A PERFECT COUPLE!
4 THOSE OF U WHO ARE ANGRY/MAD/DISAPPOINTED… SERIOUSLY! LEAVE THEM ALONE!! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF PEOPLE TOLD U WHO 2 DATE/WHOM NOT 2 DATE… THEYRE OLD ENOUGH 2 DECIDE WAT THEY WANA DO WITH THEIR PERSONAL LIVES!!

ema

Posted at 1:30 AM on January 2, 2011

OMG! I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE DATING! THEYRE PERFECT 2GETHER! I THINK THEY MAKE A REAL CUTE COUPLE!!!

sierra

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 1, 2011

its not even true so stop freaking out

JBwife

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 1, 2011

thats so cute! im not sure if i believe it though. u know wats funny? i AM justins BIGGEST fan but i would be fine if he dated selena. but if he dated jasmine I WOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Posted at 5:23 PM on January 1, 2011

Selena and Justin are good role models because they both followed their dreams and have we ever seen a rude photo of either of them? If they are happy together then we should just leave them at that. And if you’re a Justin Bieber hater then why bother reading this story or commenting, its just a waste.

Lexie Longo

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 1, 2011

Rebecca Justin Hasnt Put out any bad photos like Miley Cyrus or Vanessa Hudgens but there is this one photo of selena floating around of her in her bra and underwear

Luiza

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 1, 2011

so? hes rich its not a huge thing that he bought a diamond… if ur a fan… u should know that bieber luvs to flirt around… with anyone… so even if they r i dont believe that itl last… i think its pretty stupid of selena to date someone youger than her like 2 and a half years… if HE was dating a younger grl, than ok… but SHES older… its weird

Lo

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 1, 2011

COME ON PEOPLE LET CALL IMMIGRATIONS and get this little squirrel deported he is so irritating. Not about dating Gomez he can date whoever he wants in Canada or the UK.
He can not sing live he has to use a recording studio. I’m done/// all of the little teeny girls can cry and call me names now. GO For IT.

Jake T. Austin

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 1, 2011

I just can’t believe that some one like is TRYING to win her heart I love her and on the show I will ask while we are acting.

Jake T. Austin

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 1, 2011

I offical hate Justin Baxter Son of a *****

Fa-ann

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 1, 2011

I just dont feel like they are cute together i mean i think its the age or something else i dont know i like them better if they were Frieds i love selena but she should stop dating people who are really big now in Hollywood i mean fisrt there was Nick Jonas And then she was dating Taylor Lautner and now Justin Bieber and i’m not Jealouse cuz i’m not a bieber fan atall x) so stfu with the Reply :) Buuhbyee

75b

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 1, 2011

oh you are so right oh dear

oh dear

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 1, 2011

remember when aaron carter was cute and stuff? and then he grew up and down went his fame. i foresee a similar future for this little boy.

jane

Posted at 5:56 AM on January 1, 2011

I foresee that you will be a nobody. Oh wait, you already are. Get lost.

jj

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 1, 2011

When someone has too much money and too much fame at young age, destructive path is so not faraway, can’t wait his tragic meltdown in couple years

jane

Posted at 12:52 AM on January 2, 2011

Justin is surrounded by really good, morally right people. You don’t know him. He is strong. Wait all you want but he’s going to prove you wrong.

kameelah

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 20, 2011

I agree jane live them alone and let them be. That was funny what you said also ha ha

Friendship

Posted at 3:14 AM on January 1, 2011

Hey I don’t want to go back to school

Friendship

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 1, 2011

I don’t think he is worthy of bein a star

jane

Posted at 5:55 AM on January 1, 2011

Excuse me, who are you? What makes you think you’re worthy of judging Justin?Y don’t know his life story. If you do, then you’re clearly an ignorant person.

Laura

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 1, 2011

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Friendship

Posted at 3:22 AM on January 1, 2011

Any one ther

Friendship

Posted at 2:46 AM on January 1, 2011

I do think Selena is to cool for Justin

Friendship

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 1, 2011

I think he’s ugly and sounds like a girl when he sings

Laura

Posted at 3:01 AM on January 1, 2011

he is ugly and he does sound like a girl he hasnt heat puberty yet

juilor

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 1, 2011

i hope that there will be the hottest teen couple of the year! there will be really great couple huh!lhuav it!

oratile rasebeka

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 6, 2011

no way selena can get another cutie again,shez jst bin wit Taylor lautner.COME OOOON….selena plis give othrs a chance.get off him.

Friendship

Posted at 2:42 AM on January 1, 2011

I have never dated Justin and don’t want to