Justin Bieber Buys Selena Gomez A Diamond Bracelet For Christmas! Exclusive!

Fri, December 31, 2010 12:07pm EDT by 90 Comments

OMG! An insider tells us Justin is so in love with Selena, he gave the Disney starlet her first ever diamond…can you believe it?

Justin Bieber may be younger than Selena Gomez, but he’s doing everything in his power to win her heart. He knows diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so he went all out with her Christmas gift!

“It’s not an engagement ring, but it’s a diamond bracelet to signify that she is his,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com of the lavish Christmas gift Justin, 16, gave to his 18-year-old sweetheart.

Our source adds, “They’re totally together. They’re attached at the hip. You can’t keep these two apart. She was so touched and taken aback. But, she loved it. It’s the first diamond that anyone has ever given her. He wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He’s really smitten with her. They connect on so many levels.”

Despite their busy work schedules, Selena and Justin have made time for each other all over the country, and New Year’s Eve won’t be any exception! Our insider says Justin is spending the holiday with his family, but that Selena will be with him for their midnight kiss.

Will Justin and Selena be the hottest couple of 2011? Sound off below!

–Kirstin Benson

Click here to see Justin’s other women of 2010!

Click here to see Selena’s new dark look!

jaylene

Posted at 9:42 PM on December 7, 2011

i love u sooo much i watch u wen ever i get mad

ho

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 30, 2011

omg beiber is so decent … ,
my fiance just bought me a ring for my engagement and he postponed the necklace and the bracelet for the wedding ..
And what the hell 16 YEARS old boy is just gifting his girl a diamond bracelet coz he just knws girlz love diamond … omg he has sense and i love boys who appreciate their girlz.. she isssss sooo lucky indeed :D

jessica hammock

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 26, 2011

cool

masin

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 29, 2011

selena is 1 year and like 3,4,months older a year is fine

masin

Posted at 10:15 PM on March 29, 2011

i agree with taylor there they do look good 2gether but maria u r wrong not 2 be mean butthey all all alll all siad everybody siad justins with selena so he could get more poblissity 4 him and his movie they were dating like 2,3 months ago its justin also lateley hes been having bad behavior flipping poparazzi of no no nooo

taylor

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 29, 2011

they are cute together, but i’m not entirely sure what to think. age is just a number…and if there happy im happy. i guess. lol

JUSTAPERSON

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 26, 2011

I DONT WANT SELENA GOMEZ DATING JUSTIN BIEBER ONE JUSTIN BIEBER IS YOUNG FOR HER AND TWO JUSTIN BIEBER IS BLEH GAG

kaycie

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 26, 2011

i love selena and justin… but together…ughhhhhhhhh… well i mean if their happy, but i hate ittt

Maria

Posted at 3:50 AM on February 19, 2011

Selena seems like a bit of a user, she was hanging around the Jonas Brothers when they were big, she was hanging around with Taylor Lautner when Twilight was big and now Justin.
And he seems to like her more than she likes him.

While I’m here I might as well have a little bitch about the fact that Justin Bieber’s hair is totally fucked up now and looked heaps hotter before, go and watch his first interview on Ellen, his voice was all high and he actually sang his own songs, amazingly.
And he got so ugly when his hair and eyebrows got darker, I want the old Justin back :(

P.S, I don’t hate Selena, she’s so gorgeous and seems like a really genuinely sweet person.

Alex

Posted at 3:40 AM on February 19, 2011

They’re a cute couple, but why do they keep denying everything.
I understand them not posting it all over twitter and just wanting some privacy, but why can’t they just admit it.

Rachel

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 18, 2011

I think they’re a cute couple, but it’s kind of unfair for them to deny it just so Justin can continue to have teenage girls swarm over him and buy his albums etc. I mean I’m a huge fan and happy for them, so I think any true belieber would be. Like they’re entitled to their privacy but I personally think if they were open about it they’d still have fans, whereas if fans just accidentally find out, they will lose them.

I LUV JB

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 26, 2011

List of things wrong with this relationship:
1. Selena date somebody your own age
2. They aren’t a cute couple
3. They aren’t an adorable couple
4. Selena doesn’t deserve him
5. Thanks to Selena most of JB’s fans are upset or mad
6. Justin why her, I don’t like Jasmine Villegas either but a lot of fans including me wud rather Jasmine than Selena
7. Listen to all the people who hate this relationship
8. Selena, ur a nasty *beep*
9. Justin, u r to good for her
10. I LUV JUSTIN BIEBER, and Selena u lost a fan. >:(

jessica

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 10, 2011

you guys are jelous over selena gomez. To me they are both well talented but Selena Gomez is more talented than justin Bieber and she has both worlds that is spanish and english

chloe

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 27, 2011

im with you but i dont think that selena is better than justin i think there the same

Mia

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 15, 2011

Jealous much? They are really 1 year and 4 months apart. It isn’t wrong for them to date. My mom is 38 and my dad is 40. My grandpa is 64 but my my grandma is 67. Age is nothing but a number. It doesn’t matter what you think because Justin loves her. If you really loved Justin, you’d be happy for him but noooo. You have to go all crazy. Nice work girl who supposedly Justin Bieber.

chloe

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 27, 2011

i think there amazing and people shouldnt hate selena because shes dating justin if there happy there fans should be happy with them because thats what i real fan does no effence but i rather selena than jasmine!!!!!!!!

Fiona Bieber

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 17, 2011

I hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee hER SOOO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jb Lover

Posted at 10:05 PM on January 10, 2011

For the girl who said tht Selena had dated nick and taylor launtner u r wrong becuze miley cyrus dated nick and taylor swift dated taylor launtner! Now u know the real story!!And justin is find withselena but if they go to far i will hate her but i dont becuze she looks like an nice girl tht wont brak up with justin and she will stay with her friends!!…

bianca

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 8, 2011

OMG well at least its not jasmine v. i HATE jasmine v she waz a player ugg she used him for fans