More Proof Justin Bieber Would Date A Fan! He Says He Loves YOUR Attention!

Thu, December 30, 2010 10:55am EST by 9 Comments

If things fizzle out with Selena Gomez, Justin would be yours for the taking!

Justin Bieber feels the love from his Beliebers, and he wants you to know he sends it right back!

In a recent interview with CBS’ The Early Show, Biebs was asked how he handles attention from all of the ladies. He responded, “It’s great, you know. I’m 16 and I love girls.”

So keep up the screaming and rioting — he loves it! Just take it easy when Selena Gomez is around!

– William Earl

muranda

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 29, 2011

Everyone needs to chill out! Who cares if selena and justin are dating. I mean if you were really his fan you would be happy for him. But no people have to be giving death threats to selena i mean would you like it if you dated him and people gave you death threats? I didnt think so. What happened to the saying treat others how you want to be treated? And odds are you wont end up with justin, so just leave them be. Dont get me wrong i am a fan, but im not obbsessed theres a big diffrence.

nikki

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 2, 2011

im with you killer. but first i would mAKE HER BRAKE UP WITH JUSTIN

Friendship

Posted at 3:30 AM on January 1, 2011

I am no beiber fan I am a gomez fan

Killer

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 30, 2010

If Selena Gomez is around I will cut her!!! I’m serious!!

Amy

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 30, 2010

Can i get an amen up in here! haha :) you read me like a book! i feel bad but i just cant control myself! :/

chelsea 99

Posted at 11:27 AM on December 30, 2010

I like his songs . But I don’t understand him . He denied when everyone said he’s a player . But the way he kiss so many girls , he really looks like a player .

oh dear

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 30, 2010

lol! well, hes hardly gonna say “all those screamin girls creep me out” now is he…

Love36

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 30, 2010

Are Justin and Selena dating or are they just friends. I am Sooooo confused because one moment they are saying he is dating Jasmine then demi and Now selena which one is it if he is even dating one of them

jdhfjksd

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 30, 2010

People think hes dating Selena but neither of them have said thay are. when interviewers ask they say they arent. sooo no one really knows