Taylor Swift Reportedly Wants Taylor Lautner Back! Is He Better For Her Than Jake Gyllenhaal?

Wed, December 29, 2010 12:35pm EDT by 31 Comments

Getty Images (3)

A source says Taylor would dump Jake ‘in a minute’ if Taylor Lautner would take her back.

Taylor Swift, 21, may be rubbing her new relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal, 30, in our faces, but old flames rarely burn out — and according to a new report, Taylor is still carrying a torch for her ex-boyfriend, 18-year-old Taylor Lautner! “She’s not over him yet,” a ‘friend’ of Taylor’s tells In Touch Weekly. “They still text. She wants him back.”

The source continues to say that Taylor is more attracted to her hunky Twilight ex than she is to her current squeeze. There’s also the age difference to consider: there are nine years between her and Jake, but only three between her and Taylor.

And let’s not forget Taylor’s song “Back to December,” in which she laments what many believe to be her failed relationship with Taylor Lautner: “This is about a person who was incredible to me,” she has said about the song. “Just perfect to me in a relationship. And I was really careless with him.”

Interesting. What do YOU make of this, HollywoodLifers?

CLICK TO SEE PICS OF TAYLOR & TAYLOR!

BlackSwan

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 7, 2011

I do not care who will be with Taylor Swift, but I absolutely do not want that Taylor Lautner was with her.

Peyton

Posted at 4:26 AM on December 31, 2010

I think Selena is best for Taylor L. Although my mom is cheering for the 2 Taylors!

Eric

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 30, 2010

Jake is a more-high profile beard than Taylor L.

Jacob

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 30, 2010

??? T Swift isn’t gay. As far as I know.

Lucy

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 30, 2010

Taylor Lautner is adorable and sorry i don’t know Taylor Swift might be a nice person but i just don’t think they are right together, I think Taylor L should still be with Selena. so Swift can stay with Jake if she wants but I don’t want Tay squared back together, it’s better if they move on

Alanna

Posted at 12:35 PM on December 30, 2010

TAYLOR SQUARED DEFINITELY!!!JAKE IS TOO MUCH OF A WOMANIZE FOR TAYLOR!!

C-Tex

Posted at 9:15 AM on December 30, 2010

Wake up Taylor!! Jake nor Taylor is good enough for you. If you keep reaching too far down beneath you, you may just fall and not be able to get back up. You’re better than that.

jackie

Posted at 6:10 AM on December 30, 2010

Tay-squared forever!!!!! Jake Gyllenhaal is a loser. He needs to find a woman closer to his age otherwise he’s going to be the next Hugh Hefner dating girls decades younger to pretend like he’s not aging. What a loser old dude. You know they both have that old guy smell on them.

Derrick

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 29, 2010

For a fact I also know that back to december is about how we will finally be able to meet eachother after five years. I know this becuase I helped record the original song…The only line about lautner is how she gave him roses and she left them there to die…She wanted those roses to be from me. The rest of the song is about her appologizing to him and also to me…She left me on the couch to go sing and i was not to see her for five years…I still have not seen her…She is my wife and I cannot even see her right now becuase of how “involved she is in the media” give her space people…I also told her to appologize because as a guy that has had that done to him…its crule…she did it to me first…by up and leaving without saying good bye…hence the song, Enchanted…open your ears people and quite relying on the “media” to give you your information…take a stand and make the judgement on your own…Listen to the actual words…

Marlina

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 29, 2010

I love Taylor Lautner!

old fool

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 29, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal’s ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon is engaged to be married. She spent 3 years with Jake but never wanted to marry him. Jake looks like a fool running around with a girl who looks young enough to be his daughter. He can’t find anyone his age interested so he drove around the high school looking for a date. Yuck.

hippee**

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 29, 2010

Jake soent a $100.00 worth daimond bracelt for taylor. In fact he spends his money for her alot and she never seem to do anything for him. It’s only him giving all the presents! if she gets back with the LAUTNER guy,Jake is worth to be crying. Anyways i think Jake is better for her.

Emma

Posted at 12:46 AM on December 30, 2010

You don’t know if that was true, there is no proof of that.
Last year it was also reported that Lautner organised 13 surprise b’day gift for Swift cos she love the number 13. The gifts also included $50,000 ruby & diamond necklace or earrings, something like that. If going by that report, it seemed Lautner not only spent alot of money on her but he also put a lot more effort and thought into her. Just saying…

Letia

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 29, 2010

Swift and Lautner have more in common with their family backgrounds, they are closer in age, and she already said he is a great guy in her song ‘Back to December’. Everyone wants to date an older man when they are 21 then they realize older guys are not all they are cracked up to be. I’ve been there. They think they know better than you, listen to music from a different era, make references to things that you weren’t around for. They get boring after a while. I would choose an 18 year old body over a 30 year old body any day (I’m 20).

Alice

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 29, 2010

Come on people, get real. Neither Lautner nor Jake is too good (or good enough, for that fact) for Taylor. And no, they’re not homosexual either. Saying that instantly categorizes you as ignorant. This is just a rumor. Pretty sure it’s not true. Taylor wrote the song long ago, meaning she loved Lautner long ago. Not anymore. It’s Jake time now.

danile

Posted at 6:23 PM on December 29, 2010

I love Taylor!

Selena

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 29, 2010

Well of course she would pick Taylor over Jake, who wouldn’t? I mean Jake is cute and all, but Taylor L is freakin hot!! I’d pick him over anyone<3

Taylena

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 29, 2010

I think that selena and Taylor should get back together. They are ssooo cute together!

Taylena forever<3

CASEY

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 29, 2010

OMG! So agree! Cutest couple ever! Taylena forever! LOVE THEM<3

Nicky

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 29, 2010

Taylor would be the biggest idiot on the planet if she chose Lautner over Gyllenhaal. Gyllenhaal is a MAN! He is good to look at and isn’t short and stumpy like launter. I am sure Lautner is a nice guy but Jake just looks better with Taylor and he would treat her right.

De Christmasing!

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 29, 2010

A little boy (Lautner)or a real man (Jake)? Not to hard to figure out folks. I would choose Jake over Lautner any day.

christne

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 29, 2010

People stopwith the gay card. It is getting old. I love Taylor Lautner and I am a fan.

Elle

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 29, 2010

Taylor Lautner is WAY too good for Taylor Swift, no wonder he doesn’t want her back. Now they’ve both realised he’s out of her league.

boring!

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 29, 2010

Taylor Lautner is gay.

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay.

Taylor Swift loves only cheap publicity.

MAKA

Posted at 1:27 PM on December 29, 2010

I AGREE

Booger

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 29, 2010

Boring, you’re an idiot. nobody is gay! It’s called queer.

mary

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 29, 2010

jake gyllenhaal

yaz

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 29, 2010

i think taylor lautner has moved on and so has taylor swift…they probably have remained friends and there is certainly nothing wrong with being textmates…just wondering if swift is still with rumored bf jake…no sightings of them for the past 2 weeks…they both just had a birthday and pictures of taylor with her family vacationing before christmas, but no jake???

mrsmn