Markai Durham Under Attack For Her '16 And Pregnant' Abortion Episode!

Tue, December 28, 2010 10:20am EDT by 54 Comments

MTV’s controversial episode about 16 and Pregnant‘s Markai and her decision to get an abortion airs tonight. And pro-lifers are outraged!

16 and Pregnant star Markai Durham is defending her choice to have an abortion in the wake of a wave of angry posts to her official Facebook page. Her story is the subject of No Easy Decision, a special airing on MTV tonight, and after plans for the episode were announced, pro-lifers took to Markai’s page to denounce her.”She didn’t expect to be ridiculed and put down about it so much,” Markai’s Facebook page administrator writes. “It got way out of hand, when all she was trying to do was be honest and share her personal story and struggles with other young women/girls.”

Markai, who is already a mother to 1-year-old daughter Za’karia, explained the reasons for her choice on Facebook. “I get sad from time to time thinking about it but then everything happens for a reason,” she says. “God gave me 3 paths to take abortion, adoption, or raising this baby along with another. I chose this path and I think about how stressing things would have been if I haven’t made the one I’ve made.”

A woman chose to get rid of one twin while pregnant. Would you do that?

“It was only an embryo, not a baby not a fetus when I was pregnant,” she adds. “So that’s what I believe now and I know one day God will give me that embryo that turns into a baby back to me once we’re more better :)”

This reasoning has pro-lifers in a rage. Also adding to the debate is the fact that Markai, 20, has admitted to having a drug abuse problem and multiple sex partners in the past. But she says that this pregnancy happened with her now-boyfriend and that they used protection (a Depo Provera shot). “I just never knew it ran out,” she explains. “They give you a time limit to get the shot again. [It's] like days-days, so I thought I had time. I guess not.”

’16 and Pregnant’ mom Ashley talks giving up her baby for adoption

Pro-lifers don’t like that the Markai’s story will be aired on national television, but MTV has made some changes to modify the show, which airs at 11:30 pm tonight (Dec. 28).

–Lindsey DiMattina

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

LoveLove

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 9, 2013

I believe the best option for her was adoption. Keeping the baby would give more drama and people who dislike her as much as choosing abortion. Anything she would have chosen, would had been a bad choise. Adoption is something she probably could had lived with. She would be able to see the kid grow up, while not taking care of it herself, but giving it a better life. Now she has to move on with the fact that she murdered her kid… That’s sad…

sarahbxth

Posted at 11:43 AM on October 25, 2012

I currently work at an OBGYN clinic that provides abortions (and yes, I realize that is going to cause alot of people to immediately disregard anything I’m about to say). I see all types of women come through these doors- poor, rich, black, white, hispanic, asian, teens, educated, uneducated, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.- and for some of the women, it is an easy decision when they choose to terminate a pregnancy. For most of the women, however, it is a heart-wrenching, traumatic, horrifying decision that they have made in order to sustain their way of life. Yes, we do get women who come in to use abortions as a type of ‘birth control’ and I do not agree with that tactic, but I do agree with their RIGHT to choose. It would amaze you how many women come in for our services and then claim, while I’m processing their abortion consent forms, that they do not believe in abortions. You may spout your moral and ethical beliefs without a thought, and you are entitled to, but you have no idea what you would actually do in that situation. Women come to us for help. If abortions become illegal, women will contine to seek terminations from unpracticed, illegal clinics, which can result in sterilization, infection and death! Please, educate yourself on who it is needing abortions the most; abused women, raped women, poverty-stricken women, women with fetal anomalies, women with severe health risks. Don’t be so quick to judge. You are completely entitled to your opinions, your decisions and your ethics. Allow them to choose for themselves. I do not find berating, judging and hatred to be very Christian-ly, and neither should you.

Pro-Choicer

Posted at 7:59 PM on October 24, 2012

Freedom of choice is freedom of choice. All of you people bashing this girl for terminating a pregnancy need to remember “Tot-Mom”, the father who put his baby in the microwave, the mother who threw her daughter in a ravine and the mother who drowned all of her children in the same bathtub. Some people just aren’t fit to be parents. Poverty, mental-illness and just plain stupidity on the part of parents are only a few reasons why most of these kids grow up with mental -illnesses of their own. If you guys and girls feel that strongly about it then why don’t you all go out and adopt a bunch of crack babies while your on a fixed low-income and see how well you do. If you really want to DO something then do something! Don’t just sit there and type your ignorant rants and hate e-mails, go out and volunteer at homeless shelters and battered womens shelters. There are plenty of good kids out there who are being lost in the system and need help. Now I’M off to the store to be PRO-ACTIVE and buy some condoms!

Sam

Posted at 4:29 AM on May 20, 2012

My mom had an abortion before I was born. I do not judge her. You don’t know what it’s like to have a parent make that decision and I think you sound like an idiot with your judgmental speculation.

SmartAdviceHere

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 15, 2012

I seriously can’t get over how stupid the father James is! He says he doesn’t want the baby to have “no food” like he had when he was younger and his solution to that is to kill the baby!? Being murdered is a LOT worse than going hungry for a day!

SmartAdviceHere

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 15, 2012

I think she was incredibly selfish and stupid to have an abortion. She is trying to say that she did it for her older daughter but does she not realize that she stripped her child of a sibling? How is her daughter going to feel when she is older than if she had been conceived second she would have been murdered!? Did that stupid girl not think it would be selfless to give the second baby up for adoption or give both kids up for adoption? Her daughter is seriously going to hate here when she is older. That uneducated girl with the strange tribal name needs to have herself sterilized asap! 6 weeks is NOT a bunch of cells it is a fetus! “Your baby’s heart is now beating to a regular beat, although it’s still too faint to hear. His or her arm buds are just beginning to, well, bud. They look like teensy swollen bumps at this point. In a few days, they’ll resemble itsy-bitsy flippers” It has a gender, it has 50% genetic code from each parent! That baby deserved life!

Mary

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 20, 2011

What I would comment on with that whole situation is the fact that her 8 month old daughter was facing forward at 8 months. She went through a very difficult decision that a lot of people can’t make themselves.

Amy

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 11, 2011

This show is called 16 and pregnant not 16 and having abortions. What she was carreing insde of her was still a baby even tho it’s called an embryo. The show is supose to be about the strugles of moms who are having babys and the strugles they go thro out the pregnancy. I think it was so wrong to air that episode. It makes so many people mad. If she didn’t want another baby she should have not skipped out on her shot or she shouldn’t have had sex.I see abortion as murder because thats what it is. The embryo is a living thing weather it can breath yet or not it had a heartbeat. I will never watch 16 and pregnant again. I think the show should be canceled. What they showed was so wrong in many ways. I’m so ashamed of the producers and directors and anyone asociated with the show. That show made me sick.

heatherlynn

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 24, 2011

this is apart of life abortions happen 16 and pregnant is just showing all sides of pregnancy.we can’t just shut our eyes to it. and wth is anyone to tell any woman/young girl what to do with their body.this young girl is probbally having a hard enough time without groups and gossip site people bashing her.heather

Mike

Posted at 4:03 AM on August 31, 2011

Okay the only problem I have with her aborting the baby is that she decided to have consensual sex at such a young age without protection. For that stupidity alone, she deserves to be stuck with the baby and raising it. For her to have an abortion in THIS case is a no-no in my opinion. But see this is exactly why I never discuss abortion with anyone cuz in this case, she deserves to pay for her conduct. Now if she was raped, for example, yes I’d say if you’re not ready to raise a child nor want to experience term and labor, do it. And I hope the rapist dies a slow painful death, right away! I think Amy is just preaching out of her @ss though like a lotta people do these days. Talking before thinking first. They think “ooh abortion is bad. blah blah blah” but they should think about being stuck with a kid with no help for one and two, they should think about how stupid it was for this dumb teen to have unprotected sex so young first too. So I’m with you ihateyouamy, Amy is an immigrant idiot.

Christin

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 31, 2011

No one is telling her what to do with her body; it’s what she’s done with someone else’s body — the baby — that has people upset. And then she has the stupidity to drag God’s name into her decision.

ihateyouamy

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 25, 2011

First of all, learn to spell before you jump on the internet with your uninformed opinions. It was not wrong for MTV to air the abortion episode of 16 and Pregnant; it would have been infinitely more wrong of them to NOT show it. There are so many more dimensions to teen pregnancy than most people can fathom, and abortion is a common issue. What if she had had the baby, but it lived a terrible life of poverty and neglect because she couldn’t afford to provide for two children? What if she ended up with mental illness because of the stress of another child to provide for? Ignorant people like you are the problem, not the issue of abortion. Abortion isn’t murder, learn your facts or shut up and stop spreading hatred about things you don’t even understand.

Ayanna

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 31, 2011

And what if she carried to term and gave the baby up for adoption? she would have been fine, there are too many people out there who can’t have children, and who have no choice in it, for there to be so many people deciding to snuff out the potential life growing inside of them for there convenience. And what is sex for??……exactly, close your damn legs if you can’t deal with what may come from it. To be able to create life is a blessing in itself, if it was taken from you, or never given to you, you would think entirely different.

Hava

Posted at 5:56 PM on August 31, 2011

You should really learn your facts before showing how ignorant YOU are.

SmartAdviceHere

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 15, 2012

She could have put the baby up for adoption and given it a good life!

for Amy

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 29, 2011

Amy – go back to school, or at least finish school before posting another comment – no matter the topic. For goodness sake, learn how to SPELL!

P.S. Hope you never find yourself in this kind of situation. Choices are out there for a reason.

ayanna

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 31, 2011

you are absolutely right, it’s not sending the right message at all.

Gutta_mommy

Posted at 2:07 PM on January 8, 2011

Idk y ppl feel its necessary to judge anyone abt the decisions they make.! jus because u watch a tv show doesnt mean u know what they go through and they deal with in everyday life.! She did wat she felt she had to do for her child.! so unless anyone is willing to take a walk in her shoes and deal with what she has to deal with as a young mother then they can shut the hell up.! i dnt condone abortion at all.! any and everyone can say that until they’re put n that situation… and Markai as a women and as a mother felt that was the right choice.. And i respect her for that.! As should you guys.!

guest

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 5, 2011

It is indeed sad that a teen who had already experienced the birth of one child had the lack of sense to keep the prevention foremost in her mind. I have fostered many children from women/girls who thought their form of protection was adequate. It is a disservice to the viewers if MTV is not allowing a protion of the procedure to be seen at least the aftermath of what would have been a child.
I agree women should have a choice to make a decision about giving birth- but that decision should be made BEFORE there is a cell-cells-fetus-embryo involved. There is a morning after pill-and it would have been so much easier than waiting for months to get an abortion. It shows that this person is not keeping their life in order. She was late on getting the shot-and they do give a firm date. It is standard in any clinic- ! ! ! I have accompanied many young girls and they tell you point BLANK. This is how she got here with a young child in the first place. Let’s no judge her for her past mistakes let’s inform her how to make her life and her childs life better-not a free handout by being on tv-a career training-a hand UP !
I have seeb so many girls who want out of the cycle of being young moms and all the crap and dont KNOW HOW. Unless you plan on getting out of your chair turning off your computer and mentoring a girl SHUT UP ! She made the best choice for HER> ITS NOT YOUR PLACE to judge- I know your name isnt GOD so you dont get the power to judge others unless you want your dirty laundry here and we can all take a stab at your mistakes…..

meme

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 2, 2011

Who care what pro-lifers think? Abortion has been legal for almost 40 years! Get over it, people! It’s not murder and it’s not a baby!

Abortion Hurts for a Lifetime

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 2, 2011

Meme, how long was slavery “legal” in our country, before the humanity of our brothers and sisters was finally acknowledged? Just because something is “legal”, doesn’t make it right. Is the unborn a human being? If “it” is a human being, what do you call the intentional, deliberate killing of innocent, defenseless human beings? Abortion happens almost 4,000 times every day in our nation, leaving thousands of women hurting for a lifetime. Women deserve better than this barbaric, gruesome, painful, “choice”.

Tiffani

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 3, 2011

“Abortion happens almost 4,000 times every day in our nation, leaving thousands of women hurting for a lifetime.”…a choice they made themselves.. they cannot hurt too much! That’s probably 1,460,000 would be children a year I don’t have to pay taxes to support.. get off your high horse you hippy…a good part of those could be rape babies also.. how would you feel if you were raped and got pregnant? You probably wouldn’t want that child..I know I wouldn’t.. and my boyfriend/husband wouldn’t either.

jp

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 3, 2011

Tiffani – If I was a cruel bastard, after reading your completely disgusting, obviously ignorant-of-anything-concerning-this-issue comments, I’d openly wonder why your mother didn’t abort you……

I WAS someone who was raped and had to make that choice – and I realized that this child had no choice in how it was conceived or what its father was, and shouldn’t be punished(killed) for that. Why would you expect a woman to go through another horribly tramatic experience just after shes gone through a horribly tramatic experience – become not just a rape victim but a murderer as well? I couldn’t do that to myself or the child I was carrying. Obviously you can’t see past your own wants and needs, a necessary thing if you are to be a parent, and for that reason I council adoption if you get pregnant. Better yet, keep your legs shut.

Not everyone who believes abortion is wrong is a hippy – from your comments, should we assume every pro abortion person is a brain dead, selfish bitch? Even you can admit thats not logical.

Wow – your ego is WAY WAY bigger than your brain – please explain how you believe you would be supporting 1,460,000 children if they weren’t aborted. Even a billionaire does not pay enough taxes to accomplish that feat, and regardless of the cost of heating, the hot air blowing out your mouth isn’t worth THAT much.

Abortion IS murder – plain and simple. For those considering the pros and cons, do your research, and you’d be surprised at what you find out – like the baby has its own circulatory system and functioning Central Nervous System @30 days after conception – right about the time the woman is getting her positive test and wondering what to do. It is not a single cell, as some moron suggested in the comments above, or even a small group of cells. It is a human in development, self contained but dependent on the mother for life. There are two lives, two bodies, involved, not just one. Yes, the woman has control over HER body, but she has NO RIGHT to harm or murder another. The saddest thing is all these women going around proclaiming themselves INDEPENDENT! and STRONG! w/o realizing they are being duped and used by a mostly male run system that wants their money and population control, and is willing to use said womens’ desires for self governance to achieve their ends. The women look like fools and don’t even realize it, while those of us who care about the children getting killed are being told we’re trapped in the kitchen and are being ruled over by men. On that note, anyone really interested in this issue should google Gianna Jessen, a abortion survivor – yep, you read that right. To paraphrase Ms. Jessen, “If abortion is about womens rights, what were HER rights?”

Lover

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 4, 2011

What annoyed me the most after watching that episode was how they wouldn’t even film her getting an abortion “due to privacy matters.” How the hell does abortion count as something to be kept private, while filming a 16 year old minor with her legs open giving birth isn’t. Shame on MTV for not showing what the procedure for murder is. Idiotic girls need to know how wrong an abortion is.

Help after Abortion

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 30, 2010

Abortion can seem like a “quick, easy solution”, but the experience leaves many women hurt for a lifetime. There is help for anyone who is experiencing depression, regrets, anxiety attacks, suicidal thoughts, etc after their abortion. We all need to be compassionate, loving and helpful to women who are facing the very serious challenges of an unexpected pregnancy. I wish Markai had been able to find a life-supporting center in her community that would have helped her find resources for her family, along with providing factual information about fetal development. Markai’s baby was not a “ball of cells”, but her son or daughter’s heart was already beating. Unfortunately, the abortion industry, driven by money to sell as many abortions as possible, does not give women information about their baby’s development nor provide women with helpful resources because for every woman who chooses LIFE for her unborn baby, rather than abortion, the abortion industry loses $350-$2,000.

Pro life!

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 29, 2010

To the cousin Star: If she didnt want people judging her she wouldnt have came on worldwide television to show everybody how she decided to have an abortion. The fact that she already has a daughter is even more dispacable. How can she live with herself! And to try to fool her own self by saying that god gave her the option to abort is a simple travisty. God did not bless her with the gift of being able to give birth and then have it brutally taken away because she was to selfish to deal with the product of her adult actions. Why not give the innocent baby cell whatever you wanna call it the opp. to live a life as nature had intended. And because the situation was made so public I’m sure that a loving family would have gladly adopted the baby and give it a better life then she could have. I pity this young woman. She will have to live with the pain of the decision that she made. I will pray for her and the lost life as well as the ! year old who has lost a sibling.

khloe

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 29, 2010

you killed a baby. and you have a baby already how could you do something like that? why dont you close your legs you and that want ta be

Star

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 29, 2010

I’m Markai’s cousin; Why are y’all coming down so hard on her? Y’all need to mind your own business. If you know what she went through when she did that you wouldn’t be speaking all this ish about her so… SHUT THE F*CK UP & GET A LIFE & STOP WORRYING ABOUT HERS!

Tiffani

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 29, 2010

@ Lindsay(Posted at 2:41 PM on December 28,2010) if you actually read the article it says “that they used protection (a Depo Provera shot). “I just never knew it ran out,” she explains. “They give you a time limit to get the shot again. [It's] like days-days, so I thought I had time. I guess not.”
****
Most of you people are ignorant F*cks.. How dare you criticize this girl for mistakes & choices she has made.. I applaud her b/c I don’t want my tax dollars supporting another welfare baby…. you Jesus freaks think you know all.. be real.. an abortion is a couple hundred bucks.. a baby is THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS ..most of you probably have never been put in her situation and have never had to make the choices she has had to make.. I would venture to say from the way most of you idiots are typing you are still in high school(either that or really stupid) and have never had children.. People make mistakes.. give this girl a break.. now she might actually have a chance to go to college and make something of her life. Team Markai!

Sammieh

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 29, 2010

Tiffani I soooo Agree With You

shw

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 3, 2011

I’ve been on the depo shot before, they told me exactly what day it ‘ran out’ on. Either she ignored them or the clinic she goes to is garbage.

Ashley

Posted at 9:11 AM on December 29, 2010

i’m not a fan of aboriton, but to be honest with you, i’d rather see girls on that show taking that route than watching the s**t show that happens after they have the baby. THATS what’s sad. atleast this girl realized she couldn’t do it. i only wish the others had noticed the same.

Christine

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 29, 2010

I don’t look down on any1 for having an abortion… I know for a fact it’d b on the table if sumthin like that came my way.. what I don’t like is how ppl are praising her for making the right decision & mtv is glorifying her decision when she should be looked down upon and constantly asked how she could be soo dumb to make the same mistake twice. WTF? Honestly, if this happened..I probably wouldn’t even touch sex until I had a job, graduated college and was married. WTF! Ppl don’t learn. I don’t look down on responsible women who have had abortions, I look down on young teen girls who have been having sex ritually and aren’t even freakin 18!! I think it’s seriously disgusting. I know sum grls from highschool who are on their 2nd babies and are doing nothing but being a birthing machine… not even dumb girls.. I just don’t get it.. why is it soo damn hard to use a condom?????? The few who care are only thinkn bout the pregnancy scares..wtf??? Don’t these idiots know about stds??? Im soo paranoid about germs, stds etc that I’d never do sumthin soo stupid.. the light skinned blck grl on the show &another grl on the show even admitted the dudes they were with had cheated.. wtf?? Did yall even get tested for stds??? SOOOO STUPID!! STOP GLORYIFYING THESE IDIOTS AND MAKIN THEM HEROS!!! I don’t look down abortions… I look down on teens who continue to take the chance and aren’t smart enough to know u can’t rely on one form of birth control…or don’t know that birth control don’t protect ur ass from stds. DISGUSTING! PURELY DISGUSTING!

JBrown

Posted at 4:04 AM on December 29, 2010

Christine…judge much?

Your opening statement is laughable, I guess you are too.

Jen

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 29, 2010

I really hope she keeps her legs closed for now on. And if god did not want her to have another baby, she would have not gotten pregnant! I think putting the baby up for adoption instead of killing it would of been way better.

keep.your.legs.CLOSED!

miss.thangg

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 28, 2010

at least she stepped up as a mom and looked at all her options and thought about what was best for her family. now dont sit there and judge someone who is a mom and though about what was best for her baby and family. if you think its wrong for someone to do this you are wrong they are the ones who are strong. they go through all the thoughts and struggles as adoption. and honeslty youre gonna say something about killing her 1 year old your a monster for even saying that. honestly she is strong for actually putting this on tv. thats my peace. thank youu.

ProChoice

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 28, 2010

I think she made the best decision for her. If someone was willing to pay for that embryo when it was born maybe they should have come forward. She deserves the utmost praise for her courageous decision.

pamela murphy

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 29, 2010

Leave her alone… I agree, she made the best decision for her family. She will learn from this, never get over this, but they willcome through this.

jessica

Posted at 8:24 PM on December 28, 2010

This woman is a selfish disgusting bitch. How could you kill your unborn baby? Embryo, fetus wtf ever u want to call it it was still a baby. People like her deserve to rot in hell.

NickO

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 28, 2010

Hey Markai Durham you garbage pig. Keep your ashy knees together and maybe you wouldn’t need taxpayer dollars to assassinate your unborn baby. You are nothing but a glorified piece of trash and the fact that I have to look at your fat ass on TV makes me want to cancel my cable bill. Have at it liberal pussies.

Ron07

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 28, 2010

You are terribly sad nicko. There’s really not any words to describe you. Really, if its that serious don’t watch the show! In the same manner, you WILL BE JUDGED. But you probably wouldn’t know anything about that. Watch and see. Be blessed young man.

ProChoice

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 28, 2010

Wow. What a low life.

Christine

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 29, 2010

couldnt agree more… what a low life !

Bob

Posted at 1:30 PM on December 29, 2010

Don’t be so hard on yourself!

moma

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 31, 2010

you are a very miserable person get a life and stop picking on young girls you must have nothing to do what your time but bash others get a life and grow up.

Babe

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 28, 2010

Would she kill her 1 year old daughter instead of the one that’s in her womb? It’s the same thing, isn’t it? Killing a human being!!!! Then she would have only one child, as she wishes.

ProChoice

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 28, 2010

Do you have kids? Do you have the money to take care of a baby? Where you in her shoes? NO.

Babe

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 29, 2010

I am the unemployed mom of a 13 month old boy, who is the light of my life. My husband works part time and he has a 13 year old girl from a previous marriage. We barely make it through, financially, each month and the thought of killing our unborn child never crossed our minds. And by the way, the embryo’s heart begins beating at 18 days and by 21 days from conception the heart is beating and pumping blood through a closed circulatory system. So, if your not killing a human being I don’t know how you call it.

Lsacnodtit

Posted at 1:39 PM on December 29, 2010

It isnt a human.. It’s a cell.it does not have eyes or ears, fingers or toes. It is a single cell. It’s not murder. And it is one of the hardest decisions for anyone to ever make. You can judge and judge but if you were in the shoes of someone that has gone through it you wouldn’t judge. It is better then Bringing a child into poverty- struggling to be taken care of. There are thousands of abortions everyday- you can’t judge everyone over it, if you don’t support her leave it alone.

janiece

Posted at 9:12 PM on December 29, 2010

im with u on this one u never know wut peoples circumstances r and having an abortion is not an easy thing to do i say leave her the hell alone and let her live her life and make her own decisions!!!!!!!!!

ohwellfu

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 29, 2010

You were also a cell as you call it at one time and your mother had you! if she was 2 poor to take care of you then you would be aborted! however your parents chose to sacrafice whatever they needed 2 in order to take care of you, she should stop having sex if she doesn’t want the consequences point blank period.

moma

Posted at 12:28 PM on December 31, 2010

would you have her to have another baby and live off the system then you would complain that she is lazy and needs to get a job that you are sick of taking care of lazy blacks who have baby after baby and you have to pay for it she did what is best for her and only god can judge her.

Lindsay

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 28, 2010

Why isn’t this girl on birth control?? Second pregnancy and she’s only sixteen..seriously? Planned Parenthood gives birth contol for free and condoms are pretty cheap too..JESUS.

Mary

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 28, 2010

She was on birth control and didn’t know it ran out, also, she is 20 now. Obviously you didn’t read the article lmao