Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's 'Breaking Dawn' Christmas Card!

Mon, December 27, 2010 12:07pm EDT by 6 Comments

Get ready Twi-hards because your belated holiday gift has just arrived — Bella & Edward’s X-Mas card!

Christmas gifts are still pouring in for Breaking Dawn fans! Even though Robert Pattinson, 24, and his lady love Kristen Stewart, 20, spent their holiday apart this year, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon decided to share some Twilight cheer with the rest of us! The esteemed director posted the above pic of Bella Swan‘s comfy home with the following message: “Happy holidays from the Swan home to yours.”

We love it, we just hope Kristen & Rob don’t have to spend New Year’s Eve away from each other too!

— Chloe Melas

yoijy

Posted at 10:06 AM on December 28, 2010

WOWO WO!!! I strongly suggest you a great s ite

:) ________Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M__________ :)

—Meet rich guys,—hot babies—Hollywood celebrities, who are searching for their special someone. a place to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive sin gles. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !!!

Arkansas

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 27, 2010

I hope Robert and Kristen both had a Merry Christmas. They both have a busy year ahead of them. I can’t wait to see Water for Elephants and Bel Ami!!!

RODY

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 27, 2010

HI ROBERT! Ithink you are OK. I YOUR ANGEL!!!

jordan

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 27, 2010

hi rob and kristen my name is Jordan and I am your biggest
fan and I wondered when is breaking dawn out in the cinema cause I read the book and I can,t wait to see the film cause I am twilight obsessed and I am soooooooo looking forward to it oh and pretty please reply from your number 1 fan Jordan

aforeverfan

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 27, 2010

Thanks Chloe, all of the fans just love hearing anything about Rob and Kris, we all hope that they don’t have to spend New Years apart from each other either! Happy New Years to Rob and Kris and all of their fans too!

christne

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 27, 2010

I saw it last week on a Twilight websites and you people are late as always.