Who says 18 inches of snow is a bad thing? You can totally make the best of this wintry December day with Ramona’s tips!
Are you stuck in New York City because of the blizzard? Well Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer shared five fun ideas of how to enjoy the snowy day in Manhattan. Check out her suggestions!
Ramona’s fun suggestions:
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner in bed! “Try a leisure breakfast in bed which you can never do,” Ramona tells us. No word on who will deal with the crumbs.
- Hit the slopes — outside your front door! “I am going to seriously go out and go sledding,” Ramona laughs.
- Visit the frozen tundra right in the middle of the city! Ramona tells you to try “people watching in the park!” Just make sure you are “bundled up” so you can stay warm.
- Warmth and electrons! “Make hot, mint green tea and watch your favorite movies,” Ramona says.
- Consume — the written word! “I’m going to catch up on all my monthly magazines,” Ramona admits.
And the best part about snowy days … no makeup! “I don’t have to worry about makeup,” Ramona says. “I’m going to pull my hair into a ponytail … I don’t have to worry about [looking put together] today.”
Whatever you do — do it safely.