Selena Gomez Gets Rid Of Her Promise Ring — Is She Getting Serious With Rumored BF Justin Bieber?

Sun, December 26, 2010 12:14pm EDT by 48 Comments

Recent photos of Selena show the starlet without her promise ring while out with Justin! Is she trying to let everyone know she’s with the Biebs?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber‘s romantic outing in Miami Dec. 18 showed young Selena in a very new light — without her promise ring! The singer has worn the ring, symbolizing her vow to abstain from sex until marriage, since 2008, and now it seems to have gone missing! Is it because she is getting serious with young Justin?

Selena, 18, and Justin, 16, have been spotted out and about the past three weeks, going everywhere from a Philadelphia IHOP to hanging on his tour bus in Miami Beach. While the pair deny they are together, it seems like that may not be the case!

What do you think HollywoodLifers — are Justin and Selena getting serious?

Simona

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 3, 2011

i think that they are serious but not that much!
SHe just Forgot it or lost it somewhere!

lolo

Posted at 11:20 AM on September 24, 2011

naahh uu no that she woudda said sumthin but she didint say nuthin bout it beiing lost thy betta stop lol

Heysbsn

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 2, 2011

Agreed

JoJo

Posted at 3:22 AM on March 7, 2011

hahahaha…he gave her some serious “bieber fever” i bet XD

Joyce

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 6, 2011

Well, face it beieber fans, he doesn’t care you any of you… He is just using you to make money, what’s all. And the sooner you realise this the better. <3

Angel

Posted at 7:59 AM on January 25, 2011

Hello beiber and selena fans! I just wanted to tell you guys something you guys need to open your eyes and see the truth. I know it probably is very hard for you to read this.. Justin Bieber dosen’t care about you he dosen’t love you and he dosen’t even know who u are! He loves Selena and you have to face it! I am trying to help you guys out even though I don’t know you I don’t want u guys to get hurt. He is just celeb and he is trying to fool you don’t listen to him just because u want to be on his good side conduct your own life don’t let him conduct it for u. I know u probably love him but it just can’t happen.

Gigi

Posted at 7:50 AM on January 25, 2011

Everyone the reason why their in Florida is because it’s not iilegal for them to do it you know what I mean! They are not friends ok they are dating open up your eyes and realize the truth that they think your stupid and are tricking you! I am not stupid though because I was not tricked, fooled, by them I can see it they are doing something behind closed doors. Face bieber fans he thinks your stupid, and you really are they r more then friends. Oh and selena fans face your little goody two shoes is growing up to be a bad girl and who soon will be another miely.

Karla

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 28, 2011

I totally agree with Gigi ahh I used to watch her show and thought she was the best role model but I take it back I cannot stand her at all anymore and obviously Miley is not the slut of disney channel anymore so now disney channel asked her to be the new one! I am sorry but it is true and I am truly disappointed in her