As the weather outside gets colder, you’re probably worried that you don’t have the perfect must-haves in your closet! But look no further, we have the answers!
Depending on where you live, winter can be a particularly tough time to be practical and stylish at the same time! It’s easy to find the little things like scarfs, hats, gloves and even leggings, but when figuring out what to wear to impress this season can almost be exhausting! HollywoodLife.com spoke with Emily Emer, a Sales Account Executive for esteemed NYC dress designer, Kay Unger, a favorite among celebs and our Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller, to tell you their five top sellers right now! But, we also wanted to let you in on a little secret called: Winter White, and remind you that velvet isn’t just for a 4-year-old visiting Santa!
Check out the 5 winter wardrobe essentials from Kay Unger’s Sales Account Executive Emily Emer!
- Winter White: “White is no longer reserved for summer! Evening or daytime, this winter blizzard is sure to warm-up your wardrobe. Stay fresh and super chic in this fabulous color all year round. Don’t forget, this color looks great with black too!” Click here for the perfect Winter White dress by Kay Unger, and pair it with black opaque tights!
- Velvet: “This is a great luxe fabric that is perfect for the winter season! Whether you wear an all-over velvet dress or find pieces with velvet trim, this is definitely very in style.” Check out our perfect black velvet leggings!
- Faux Fur: “It’s huge for winter whether you have it as a jacket or a vest! Not only will it keep you super warm when it’s cold but it adds major glamour to any outfit!” Pick up this faux fur camel jacket by Kay Unger New York in this great neutral color so you can wear it with everything!
- Sequins: “What screams holidays more than sequins? Don’t be afraid to rock an all-sequin dress as it is so stylish and you will be sure to really stand out and shimmer.” Try this three-quarter sequined tulle dress by Kay Unger!
- Knee-high black boots: A staple that should be found in everyone’s closet as you can instantly add style to any outfit with knee-high black boots. Kay Unger doesn’t make boots but these from Stuart Weitzman are perfect because they feature a stretch fabric in the back which will mold to anything- so you can pair it with Kay’s velvet leggings!
Eat, drink, and be merry with these styles that make you sassy in the New Year!