Camille Grammer: I Cried When I Decorated The Christmas Tree Without Kelsey!

Thu, December 23, 2010 6:00pm EDT by 12 Comments

This is Camille’s first Christmas since splitting from Kelsey Grammer and she says it was harder than she anticipated — poor thing!

Camille Grammer opened up about her pending divorce from Kelsey Grammer to Extra and admitted that celebrating Christmas without him has been emotionally difficult.

“It’s not easy. The loneliness–Kelsey and I, this was our favorite holiday to spend together,” The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star said.

“Kelsey enjoyed decorating the tree and that’s something we all did as a family, and so last night I was decorating the tree with the kids alone and it brought a tear to my eye, or several. It’s definitely not easy. But you know, time to make new traditions. So I’m creating new traditions with my family and my children.”

After 14 years of marriage, Kelsey and Camille split because he had an affair with his now-fiancee.

Click here to read the rest of the interview!

Brian

Posted at 12:43 PM on December 24, 2010

Why is she even in the news???? A dumped wife of an old celebrity…who cares.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 24, 2010

How many people does she have to do things for her, I am sure she hired a decorater ……uhuh! I guess you did not exspected what was coming to you ? you know you are maybe your own person but you are NOT a good person…..at thats whats its all about!!!!

vanferdinand

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 24, 2010

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Darla

Posted at 3:23 AM on December 24, 2010

Boo hoo hoo! Camille needs to go live in her car for awhile.

Pamela

Posted at 12:27 AM on December 24, 2010

she is getting what she deserves.she treats people like she is so much better than them. never thought i would say something like this. but, it’s true. karma has come back to bite her.

Tabatha Berry

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 23, 2010

Hummmmm I wonder why her “physic” friend didn’t see this coming hahahhah

kev la

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 23, 2010

Memo to Camille Grammer:

Guess you should have taken better care of your man then huh.

Treating a man like crap and whining when he leaves, well, you get what you give.

You it seems gave nothing.

chelsea

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 23, 2010

She has been living off Kelsey’s fame………………

Diana

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 23, 2010

You mean while she watcher her child decorate the tree with one of her four nannies or her house manager? The woman makes her friend hold her phone so she doesn’t have to strain her arm while she talks, I doubt she decorated the tree.

And perhaps she should stop talking to every media outlet about the divorce, that may help her case?

zelda frump

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 23, 2010

shut up!!!

oh dear

Posted at 4:25 AM on December 24, 2010

and you must be her psycho friend.. i mean psychic.

chelsea

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 23, 2010

Camille makes me sick…how did she ever even land a role on the show? She is stupid, vicious and devious. She deserves everything she gets. I’d hate to see her in a storm, that idiot would blow away.