Meet 'Teen Mom' Star Gary Shirley's New Girlfriend — She's Nothing Like Amber! Exclusive!

Mon, December 20, 2010 6:45pm EDT by 30 Comments

Gary has found a new blond lady love, and she is a far cry from ex Amber Portwood!

Teen Mom star Gary Shirley has moved on from baby mama Amber Portwood and is now spending time with another young mom! Gary is seeing a 25-year-old named Ashley he met two months ago and became close to when they were talking about how their daughters are around the same age and would be able to play with each other.

Ashley is from Carmel, Ind. and a full time student at IUPUI School of Science in Indianapolis, majoring in behavioral neuroscience.  Her daughter’s name is Brooklynn and she has already had a couple of play dates with Gary’s daughter Leah.

What do you think of Gary’s new girlfriend HollywoodLifers? Is she an improvement over ex Amber?

–Jessica Finn

Single Millionaires Online

Posted at 6:35 AM on June 10, 2012

Hello there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Victor

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 30, 2012

dadahayath is a famous wretir and his ahimsa is also a very good story.please kindly publish it in the coming issues.your poddu is very good and very interesting.keep it.congrates. D.Ramachandra Raju Tirupati

ashley is dumb

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 6, 2011

Wow ashley, I mean, real talk. Its hilarious ur trying to call some samantha girl out who its not even her who posted that. Maybe u have more enemies than u think. Did u forget about your deceased ex that u had a restraining order on yet u tried to act like u were so close to him when he died? I’m friends w u on facebook and its hilarious that all these websites posting pics of u are ones u posted online so ur obviously contacting these gossip websites to get ur name out there. Better check out who your friends are dummy bc u have a lot of haters.

Actually

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 9, 2011

I am not Ashley but I think it’s funny whoever you are can’t say your name but you obviously care enough about the girl to look at her Facebook page and pics and google her name to comment and check back on the websites, I am sure she appreciates all the support! say who you really are and quit hiding behind the web hater!! =)

Pam

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 5, 2011

Wow what does a pretty girl like that see in him? Think she finds him so smoldering that she can’t resist? No. He’s lucky Amber was once a chubby girl and found him attractive… he has a job? Not at last glance? He has a good education… no more than other guys… sooo I think she wants to be famous. Good job lady… find em old, ugly, or fat.. but famous… they’ll fall in your lap.. oh wait… first you’ll have to fall in theirs… eww… way to give girls a bad name haha
~P~

cjb

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 29, 2010

gary shirley is disgusting i don’t believe this girl is dating him for one minute

renee

Posted at 10:35 PM on December 26, 2010

we got some crazy posts on here. tru dat……..

Jennifer Cabaniss Wheeler

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 27, 2010

you ain’t lyin! I’m over here trying to figure Erik out. He’s seriously delusional, talking in circles, rambling. So now he thinks Gary’s new girlfriend is his wife that died in a car crash? YIKES! I see a restraining order in Erik’s future!

jonny doe

Posted at 10:21 PM on December 26, 2010

This Ashley girl is a total w-h-0-r-e and she is only with him with the hopes of being on teen mom season 3. She is psycho and a home wrecker. She’s studying “behavioral neuroscience” because she is crazy and stalks people celebrity or not. Like a I said W-H-0R-E!

Jennifer Cabaniss Wheeler

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 27, 2010

whatever you say Amber.

Real Talk

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 4, 2011

Samantha Sharrett needs to quit stalking Ashley and googling her name to find articles only to write the same comments over and over again!! Your husband cheated on you two years ago GET OVER IT or GET SOME HELP!!! its funny how you say she stalks people yet you stalk every article and facebook friend of hers….GET A LIFE!!!!!

Erik

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 21, 2010

For your information…

I have written to Lord David Craig who has been a friend of my family for a lifetime.

His relative Michael Derenberg was my father’s Financial Director and has known me since I was a small child.

Regards

Erik

Erik

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 21, 2010

Rachinee told me that whe she was living in Bangkok she was told that my new partner (net) was very very evil, she heard voices, three men every night telling bad stories about her dad and the new girl in his life and how evil they were… I asked her
“Do you think she is evil?”
She answered “No.. why would you want a girlfriend-wife who is evil.. of course I do not think she is evil”
I had a 14.38 minute recording of Rachinee telling me how she’d been terrorised by these three mens voices every night for nine months in Bangkok, that is why she could not get up for school they kept her awake all night for nine months … she was eleven years old at the time..

Jennifer Cabaniss Wheeler

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 27, 2010

ROFLMAO omg dude what kind of drugs are you on?!?

Erik

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 21, 2010

I think I met your sister… did you know anything about this … or someone I thought was your sister because she was a very good person…. but I don’t know where she disappeared either…. she was very very kind to me..
Erik

Erik

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 21, 2010

The message below was sent out to Diplomats… my former business partner has known President Mugabe for over thirty years and he’s had problems….. I wonder who is behind the trouble in Zimbabwe.. do you think it may be people wwho steal property?

Erik Young

Posted at 11:06 AM on December 21, 2010

Would you like to help President Mugabe get rid of the problem in
Zimbabwe? Then go and get your hand gun and kill some Catalonian
ID thieves based in a.. read below please….
and elsewhere…..
they are the one’s that go around telling lies about other people
former Gestapo families who ruined Germany and killed millions of
Jews…….
arson, framing, murdering children, poison(ous) stor(i)es…
Do you know how they poison people today? … they use a photon
gun to disguise the fact they have given you poison… those
green/red/blue laser pens you can hide the odour of chlorine etc
bromine etc mustard gas etc…
Dear Baroness Thatcher
I’ve written to the Chief Inspector of Thames Valley Police and
hope he is not corrupt.
The following people have been involved or come from decent of
former Gestapo families housed originally in Walton Road Woking UK
Mr Kemp (the Kemp experiment children)
John McCready – Pyrford Woking Surrey
Mr John or Jason Berisford
Mr Kenneth Winn (Winn-Pope)
Mr Sylvester (aka Thaksin Shinawatra)
Julia Lomas (a London Solicitor with Irwin Mitchell solicitors
possibly Julia Rogers before)
others who may be accessories to the murder of my wife and daughter
(grand daughter of The Sultan of Brunei)
Apinya Chantal Young
Evelyn Louise Benham
Rachinee Genevieve Young
Kelly Keary (works for British Airways so please warn them
immediately)
Mrs Rosaline B Bucknor
This is all connected to Heroin and terrorism and I have contacted
The Whitehouse Washington DC by email but someone may havee block
the message not sure if they have received it.
Regards
Erik Young
UK

Erik Young

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 21, 2010

Did you know I used to sleep with a pair of your jeans I missed you so much
Erik

Erik Young

Posted at 8:33 AM on December 21, 2010

Do you know what thaose men Shinawatra and Winn-Pope did to me? They had me tortured for six years framing me as a pedophile, a drug dealer. I was left to die in the worst hell hole prison you can imagine because my London Solicitors refused to pay £3000 bail when they had £million of my money. It was a lady Judge who got me out of the prison. They’ve done the same to me here in the UK using corrupt police…
I was left starving on the streets of Bangkok without enough money to buy water.. my sister never helped she just left me there to die I hate her.. and she told Apinya and Rachinee bad stories about me boh of them have robbed me of £1000s I am left with hardly any money to live time and time again, my Ferrari has been vandalised, my Bentley had the tyre slashed.. I don’t like my ex-wife Om I hate her for what she has done and so does my son Edward who is in the USA… i will come and live there if you will live with me… but I am quite damaged from the ordeal.. I thought I”d rather have beeen put through Dacha death camp six times than go through the hell I have been put through…. I think we are slightly related through your real mother.. I can seee a little bit of my aunt Babs’ Greig face in your face..
Did you know I made the moon shine brighter with my eyes two nights ago, I’ll show you when we meet, so long as you are happy to meet me again… I don’t like being alone and unhappy.I love you and always have loved you and miss our daughter…..
Erik

Erik Young

Posted at 7:07 AM on December 21, 2010

This girl look a little bit similar to my wife who disappeared then I was told died in a car crash about five years ago. We had a baby daughter.

Erik Young

Posted at 7:14 AM on December 21, 2010

This girl looks like my wife.. someone told me she was killed in a car crash similar to the crash of Princess Diana… I have been through hell on earth due to the lies of some people who stole the title deeds to land and property of my family… she may have been told many lies including lies told by my sister who i was executed for the torture I have been through…
I am in the UK but a Mr john berisford / Ken Winn (Pope) has been trying to ddis-credit me since he robbed my parents home in 1974… we own land all over the world and he stole the title deeds.

Jennifer Cabaniss Wheeler

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 27, 2010

Dude, check the dosage on your meds. Your posts are quite creepy.

Robin

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 3, 2011

erik you need to let your doctor know about your wife maybe he can track her down more easily for you to be sure its your wife…you know using DNA and stuff….. Just let yoru doctor know!

kitkat

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 6, 2011

I want what he’s smoking

Les

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 12, 2011

I know Ken Winn Pope what did he do?

Hannah

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 20, 2010

Does anyone think for one second that she would be giving that fat a** the time of day if he wasn’t a “reality tv star”???

Barbara Spangler

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 20, 2010

I agree. He is nothing to look at and he seems lazy, but he does seem to be a real good guy. I never saw what he saw in Amber. That voice of hers is SO irritating!!

oh dear

Posted at 4:06 AM on December 21, 2010

i agree. shes studying “behavioral neuroscience” and he is doing what exactly? great match! not.

i dont think theyre a couple, its probably more a play date kinda thing for their kids.

hmmm

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 21, 2010

I know the girl and trust me she is not with him because she really likes him! She is obsessed with celebrities…just look at her twitter missadub85. She was with The Situation this weekend, wonder if Gary knows!

lmao

Posted at 12:19 AM on January 5, 2011

hahahaha! who is this? you obviously know Ashley please tell me who you are so we can clown and I guarantee we know each other I know everyone in Carmel.