Most Of You Think Robert Pattinson Looks Best With Kristen Stewart! Find Out Why!

Fri, December 17, 2010 6:49pm EDT by 61 Comments

Robert and Reese look pretty hot together in ‘Water for Elephants’ — but R-Patz and K-Stew TOTALLY steam up the screen in the ‘Twilight’ series! Here’s what you had to say about who R-Patz looks better with!

Today we went through our HollywoodLife.com comments on our highly commented post about Reese Witherspoon vs. Kristen Stewart! We got our first look at the trailer for Robert Pattinson and Reese’s new film, Water for Elephants (out early next year) and it looks like these two have TONS of on-screen chemistry! But how do they measure up against Robert with Kristen? Here’s what you had to say!

• Gabriella: “The vibe between Rpatz and Kstew is definitely steamy, especially that first kiss in Twilight and the leg hitch scene. And Reese and Rob look really pretty in the trailer, Reese looks gorgeous in old clothes. But gonna go with rpatz kstew because ive actually seen them in a movie and loved their chem. havent seen W4E and honestly cant judge chemistry based on a couple secs of a trailer. cant wait till spring though to see it”
  • Tinkerbell: “This 2minutes trailer shows more chemistry between Rob and Reese than I could see between Rob and Stewart in 3 movies. And I just love how EVERYTHING Rob related turns into a ‘Robsten is so on’ topic. Who are you trying to convince if everybody already knows they are together? What are you still trying to prove if it’s already been proved before?”

Click here to watch the trailer for Water For Elephants!

Robsten

Posted at 9:01 AM on April 16, 2011

OFC he is better with Kristen. They are so cute together…ROBSTEN FOREVER TOGETHER…

Donna from Boston

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 13, 2011

So far all the movies that I have seen with Rob has projected good chemistry but my favorite are still Kristen and Rob . They are so natural together along with great chemistry. I love Rob & Kristen.

pixystix

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 20, 2010

goodness gracious,this is like beig in th middle of a bunch of tweens!!! and firstly let me state that i in fact do not believe rob and kris are a couple,and i never will.but i find it hillariously funny that all of you grown women 9and maybe some men??) are arguing like little schoolgirls about something none of you know anything about.none of you know eithr of them personally,you are not privy to their conversations,you arn’t with them when they are hanging out tohether,etc. so how in the world can you say with 100% accuracy that they are the real deal?? because they have ‘chemestry’ from the movies they make or promo pics they take?? did you all forget that they are actors.and heck,he had more chemestry with emilie deraven in ‘remember me’ then with kristen in any of the twi movies so far.and i like the twi movies.but plz.,continue this…..arguing because it is very amusing.
oh and ARABIATA….you called reese old & ugly?? wow,your jealousy is really showing girl.and btw,reese is gorgeous.
and no,she doesn’t wear heavy makeup.just admit you hate her because she is in a romantic movie with rob and she gets to do love scenes with him and kiss him.geez,get over yourself will you.you will never have a chance in hell of hooking up with rob.
and to everyone else,plz. stop hating on every girl thats in any movie with rob because they are not kristen stewart!!
it’s freakin hollywood and he will and is going to be in other movies with other women.and possibly even have hot,smoldering sex scenes,etc.
maybe if you really think abou it,this is why rob isn’t currently dating any other girl because all you crazy ass robstens would flip your lids and just berate the poor girl.
because according to you robstens no girl besides kristen is good enough for rob.well i say let rob choose.it’s his life not yours.

delle1

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 27, 2011

And he has chosen,Kristen….You cannot keep denying their togetherness because if you are it’s because you just don’t want to see him with her…Let’s face it,they’re Hot together!!!

ARABIATA

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 19, 2010

Look REESE WITHERSPOON is already wearing HEAVY MAKE UP in the movie, yet she still looks OLD ang UGLY to be the object of affection for Robert Pattinson!!! The comparison between KRISTEN STEWART and REESE WITHERSPOON being who looks best with Robert Pattinson is ridiculous!!! It’s god damn obvious! Rob looks best with Kristen Stewart! Reese is a good actress but for the looks!? I would like to cut few centimeters from her ugly protruding chin! it looks awful on screen! I wonder if Rob did not have hard time deflecting from that pointed weapon! hahahaha… Reese is too old and ugly for Rob!!!!

Hackleby

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 18, 2010

Reese looks 10-15 years older than Rob in WFE when her character’s supposed to be a few years older. She looks to be in her mid 30s onscreen. They don’t match at all.

Bobbi

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 18, 2010

This HL site is not pro Robsten. Hence the article in the first place.

crazycatcow

Posted at 6:43 PM on December 18, 2010

The article is there so they will get more hits. If you put anything Twi, Rob or Kristen related, it will get tons of visits.

I think HL is using the same type of math that Enron used.

Justsomeone

Posted at 10:16 AM on December 18, 2010

Well HL you just proved that you are completely blind.

‘Most Of You Think Robert Pattinson Looks Best With Kristen Stewart! Find Out Why!’

Ermm 58% vs 42% doesn’t seem like we think he looks best with Kstew now do we?

I’ll be so f**king glad when this s****y Saga ends!

Tinkerbell

Posted at 8:16 AM on December 18, 2010

Dear HL,

I just noticed you quoted me. Flattering *eyeroll*. Maybe now you can also explain how you came to the conclusion that Rob and Stewart have more chemistry. Because it wasn’t from the poll unless all the mathematics rules have been reversed.

Learn to write a decent article and stop catering to the village idiots,
Tink

blackbirdsingin

Posted at 1:05 AM on December 18, 2010

You know what’s really funny?
Rob and Kristen don’t even like you crazy hardcore fans.
Kristen pretty much said it during an MTV interview, but that falls on deaf ears, among everything else.

Tinkerbell

Posted at 8:08 AM on December 18, 2010

Forgot about MTV. I usually think of Nylon. Nothing says love and appreciation like when you call someone a moron.

LeggomyEggo

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 17, 2010

Emmy4215 > you.

Stop all that noise, Em is the best.

vanessarae

Posted at 12:33 AM on December 18, 2010

yes, emmy415 is bigger than me

DearButthurtBaker

Posted at 11:21 PM on December 17, 2010

On what planet does 58% score less than 42%? Oh, sorry – that’s right! It’s Planet PRsten! Don’t look now HL but your agenda is showing…

Em

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 17, 2010

That there is sheeple math. Even though it’s obvious one thing is happening, they ignore it and make up their own “reality”.

Scarlett

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 17, 2010

those prsten googles must be cutting off circulation to your brain. Explain to me how the prsten theory works??

flower

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 17, 2010

Easy. Take one surly boy girl child who is completely unmarketable alone and put her with the good looking, amicable guy who instantly became the face of a franchise. Now throw them together in all kinds of awkward, ridiculous situations and watch child with poor attitude get better press and more hype. Because without Rob, Kristen is irrelevant.

Or

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 17, 2010

Take one gay actress who landed the lead role in a Mormon franchise film.

Add a morality clause to contract.

Rob, despite looking like a human foot, becomes the beard.

Brainlessness causes sheeple to believe Kristen is straight and in a relationship with Rob.

Sites like this get some dough to feed the sheep crap like this.

Without Rob, Kristen is just a lesbian.

Scarlett

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 17, 2010

wow rob really sounds like a stand up guy when you put it like that. You make it seem like rob is forced to to spend time with her. He’s not allowed to have a life outside of twilight, he has to inveite her to birthdays, weddings, Christmas, nye etc. Surely a 23yr who can have any actress/ model would agree to be in a fake relationship to help about a costar.thats makes total sense. If only he could also help out EDR seems like her career may need to be revived, keep ur fingers crossed that he helps her out.

flower

Posted at 11:51 PM on December 17, 2010

Oh right, right, how could I forget about that morality clause and lets not forget the nondisclosure agreements! You also know what I like @Or? How these “fans” don’t seem to know that Kristen is 20 and not 19 and Rob is 24 and not 23 and both have been those ages for quite awhile. Also I didn’t say that they weren’t good friends who couldn’t attend person functions together, I’m saying I don’t buy that they are a couple who have the most romantic love story of all time. This isn’t life imitating art, they’re not Edward and Bella.

For Real?

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 17, 2010

I just went to see the result os the poll and Rob and Reese were at 58%

LIES!!!!!!

Scarlett

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 17, 2010

bwahahah!!!! nonstens clearly proved a point here, they will vote for anything as long as its against k stew. While there’re voting for everyone except kristen, she’s got rob’s attention lol.

LOLWUT

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 17, 2010

What about the nonstens who like Kristen but believe there is no chemistry between her and Rob?

Scarlett

Posted at 11:17 PM on December 17, 2010

nonstens that like kristen?? i don’t think that’s possible, unless she’s seen with another guy besides rob, because she’s obviously forcing him into a pr relationship.

pixystix

Posted at 3:24 AM on December 20, 2010

i’m a ‘nonsten’ and i like kristen as an actress.but then again i am mature enough not to hate someone for stupid reasons.

Gullible

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 17, 2010

What’s so funny? I was told that to be a true Rob/Kristen fan, I had to vote for them repeatedly on any pole no matter what? I just assumed Nonstens had a similar rule. Please don’t tell me that we’re just as insane!

flower

Posted at 11:31 PM on December 17, 2010

Oh you mean like the shippers and Kristen stans vote for her for everything under the sun whether she’s worthy of it or not and then hate on every other woman in Rob’s personal and professional life who’s not Kristen? Yeah exactly like that. And believe it or not there are many nonstens who like Kristen. I’m not one of them but they exist. Hmm hard to believe that not everyone who doesn’t ship the epic love actually likes Stewy isn’t it? It’s hard for me to believe too- why anyone would believe this nonsense they call a relationship or like a girl that can’t act and has a terrible attitude. I don’t become fans of ungrateful people who repeatedly talk trash to the press about the fans that adore her and made her famous.

Basically

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 17, 2010

^this is why people hate nonstens

I like Kristen, I like Rob, I don’t think they are dating.

Anyway, keep drinking the koolaid

bossy

Posted at 3:11 AM on December 18, 2010

Come on. Are you serious? The poster above just said that every Robsten votes for Kristen like crazy. Even for best dress if it’s clearly the worst dress she ever wore. Or Bafta rising awards where Kristen was ashamed of it.

So this is the reason why people hate nonsten`? They don’t like it that they use their brains?

Tinkerbell

Posted at 8:03 AM on December 18, 2010

Yeah, we proved a point alright! We proved that the ‘media’ caters to a particular group of people only because they are usually the loudest and get them more hits.

No agenda here at all HW.
58<42
In the school of sheeples!

PoorMath

Posted at 10:53 PM on December 17, 2010

Wow HL, your agenda is showing. I wasn’t a Math major but I do remember something in elementary school about 57 being greater than 41.

SCARLETT

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 17, 2010

robert and kristen

Em

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 17, 2010

LOL Um? Last I checked Rob and Reese had more of the votes than Rob and Kristen. Did someone forget how to count or is someone just catering to the sheeple?

flower

Posted at 10:48 PM on December 17, 2010

I’m going to go with catering for $500, Alex! Last I saw the poll it was Reese’s 58% to Kristen’s 42%. Oh Hollywood Life your agenda is showing.

vanessarae

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 17, 2010

oh emmy415, are you sad you spent all day punchin’ the reese/rob button only to find out you lost.tw, u r gorgeous!

Em

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 17, 2010

Uhhhh…..wut? Not sad, but now slightly creeped that you might be stalking me on Twitter. -__-

TomStu

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 17, 2010

…lurking…

Em

Posted at 11:07 PM on December 17, 2010

TomStu is the only lurker I approve of.

vanessarae

Posted at 11:05 PM on December 17, 2010

admit it, you spent hours punchin’ that reese/rob button with you lil finger. twitter? why bother when there’s a whole site dedicated to you and your posts, with pics of course.

Em

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 17, 2010

Umm………….okay? O.o

Tinkerbell

Posted at 7:56 AM on December 18, 2010

Em you’re famous. A whole site dedicated to you. World domination is next, I tell ya :))

vanessarae

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 17, 2010

emmy415, as your friend I feel the need to tell you a few things. If you are going to complain about your job all day, maybe you should get a new one. If you are going to complain about still living at home, why don’t you just get your own place, you ARE old enough, you know. Frankly, I got my own problems with a couple of whiny children and a husband that doesn’t understand my needs and I just ain’t interested in hearing you complain.

The Real Vanessarae

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 17, 2010

Hi there, stalker, you may want to not use my name any longer. People know that I would never say that kind of thing to someone I talk to regularly.

vanessarae

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 18, 2010

you may not say it but just admit it, emmy415 does complain all day long about everything. you’re probably too scared to say it, emmy is rather scary. on the bright side, i bet it makes your “temper tantrum throwing” toddler and your husband “who gets excited when an older woman hits on him b/c you are too busy doing god knows what” look pretty darn great.

Em

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 18, 2010

So, what exactly do you DO all day that gives you so much time to stalk my page? And why the f*ck do you care?

flower

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 18, 2010

Dude Em you’re sooo scary that I’m shaking in my “KStewl is Kewl” underoos.

vanessarae

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 18, 2010

I adore it when you post in all caps. bet your make up is melting off your face as I type

S

Posted at 2:42 AM on December 18, 2010

I freaking love The Real Vanessa Rae and Em!! They are cool and sweet people!! People who talk bad about them are haterzzzzzzzzzz …. !!! Boooooooo….

vanessarae

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 18, 2010

well, I can tell you this emmy415, I don’t complain about my life 24/7 like you do. It’s rather easy to read your twitter page when someone pastes it daily on a site. Usually, it’s the same ole same ole-work sucks, life sucks, parents suck, got no money. be happy! your sad life makes other people feel better about their life. I am sure your friends would adore it if you quit complaining as a new years resolution. your friends may not “say” it but I bet they “think” it. the ball is in your court

Em

Posted at 12:29 AM on December 18, 2010

That’s great and all, but, WHY DO YOU CARE?

vanessarae

Posted at 12:32 AM on December 18, 2010

just telling you what some people aren’t comfortable saying to you on twitter. consider me the spokesperson

Em

Posted at 12:36 AM on December 18, 2010

You still haven’t answered my question. WHY.DO.YOU.CARE????? If the people that follow me have an issue with what I talk about on Twitter, they know where the “Unfollow” button is. Now go away and leave me the f*ck alone.

Tinkerbell

Posted at 7:44 AM on December 18, 2010

Then why do you even follow? Reading sth you don’t want to. Now if that isn’t dumb I don’t know what is…oh, wait, I do, believing in the epic romance that never was

webbie

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 18, 2010

It’s a free country. No one makes you follow another on Twitter. If you don’t like was someone says, don’t follow them.

webbie

Posted at 8:57 AM on December 18, 2010

what scares me is someone who is psycho enough to steal another person’s known screen name. It’s a little too Single White Female.

Lucy

Posted at 8:59 PM on December 17, 2010

LMAO … I predict an influx of moronic nonstens foaming at the mouth in 3, 2, 1.

I will say that there is a reason Rob and Kristen have such great chemistry. Those who shout ‘but they have NOOOO chemistry’ are clearly haterz.Rob and Reese should be cute together although its hard to tell from a 2 minute trailer.

ALL NONSTENS FAP TO THEIR EDWARD DOLLS – FACT!!

Gullible

Posted at 10:32 PM on December 17, 2010

Thank goodness us moronic shippers got here first!

DearButthurtBaker

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 17, 2010

Actually sweetie, even if I do fap to an Edward doll, at least its a real, tangible thing…rather than a figment of my limited imagination.

Tell me honey, do you buy everything Hollywood tells you to, without question?

bossy

Posted at 3:15 AM on December 18, 2010

>I will say that there is a reason Rob and Kristen have such great chemistry. Those who shout ‘but they have NOOOO chemistry’ are clearly haterz.<

This doesn't make sense. How about writing it down for persons who aren't delusional? I'm gonna help you. The reason WHY Rob and Kristen have such great chemistry is ….. Now you have to write down the reason.

Donna

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 17, 2010

My vote is for kstew and rpatz. Have always loved the chemistry on and off screen between the two. Twilight saga represses the real hot scenes til Breaking Dawn. Wait and see . Love the opening meadow scene in Eclipse when Edward asks Bella to marry him three times. The kisses shared are very organic and real in my opinion.