Bonnie Says: Do Not Ever Accept an Invite to Dinner at RHBH Camille Grammer's House!

Fri, December 17, 2010 12:56pm EDT by 8 Comments

Warning! do not under any circumstances succumb to Camille’s seductive invite phone call like the other shocked Beverly Hills housewives did on last nights’ (Dec. 16th) show.

Camille, like some kind of beautiful sorceress, baited her fellow housewife prey with an inviting invitation and then had a version of a fire-breathing dragon awaiting her victims at her swanky dinner party.

In this case — her surprise dragon was Allison Dubois, her longtime friend and the real life psychic that the show Medium is based upon. Though now, after seeing the cocktail-swilling, cigarette-smoking Allison in action, she is nothing like Patricia Arquette‘s momsy medium.

Allison is just plain weird. She appeared to lie in wait until the other inquisitive housewives began to badger her about giving them some kind of reading.

Curious Kyle who should have known better after her last Camille battle, but she was nevertheless the most persistent questioner and Allison, on a martini high,  was just waiting to pounce.

Your marriage won’t last through your kids teen years, she told Kyle. Well, that got the fireworks exploding.

Oh wait, or did the night first head  into mayhem when Camille announced that Kyle’s BFF, Faye Resnick, who she had brought along to the dinner party, had stripped for a Playboy spread.

Was Camille insulting Faye or bonding with her, since Camille had her own Playboy photoshoot in her past?

Faye Resnick by the way was the best friend of OJ Simpson‘s murdered wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

Anyway, Camille, in an interview after the disaster dinner,  in the understatement of the year said the party “started out positive and it went down in flames.”

What we were treated to were  wall to wall insults between Kyle and Allison, Allison and Faye, Camille and Kyle and Taylor and Kim, all while Allison and Camille just couldn’t help letting snide little smiles escape.

Allison curled her lips over smoking her cigarette and deliciously ordered Kyle and Faye to leave — “You have two legs, they can walk.” she hissed.

After the wives, and Faye stormed out, fussing like a flock of hens, Allison announced “Kyle’s a little bitch,” “she’s the ringleader,” “Kyle was every girl at a high school that made someone kill themselves,” “she’s profoundly bankrupt.” “Bitch is a one syllable word for a reason — it’s all they understand,” Allison she added with satisfaction while Camille giggled.

Her devious dinner ambush had worked. The Beverly Hills Housewives had plenty to cluck about as they limo-ed home with their indigestion.

It was RIVETING TV. Can’t wait to see how the show can top those fireworks next episode.

One word of warning to Kelsey and his “nice” new fiancée, Kayte Walsh — better watch your backs because Camille has “evil” Allison Dubois watching hers!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Click here to read Kyle Richards’ reaction: the fight made her sick!

Jillian

Posted at 6:59 AM on December 19, 2010

I was disgusted by the “mediums” behavior. She’s an absolute PHONY. I would NEVER want her to do any sort of “reading” on me. She’s an awful person. Her “gift” isn’t one at all.. It’s a curse. The way she is using it, is pure evil. Camille shouldn’t AT ALL be proud to have this woman as her friend. However, Camille is not at all a fair citizen in that horrible dinner party either. I never watched the show “medium” and I’m very glad I haven’t. This Allison chick needs a rude awakening. She’s needs to be knocked down a few notches. VERY full of herself. I love this show and she made it entertaining but if I were her, I would be EXTREMELY ashamed of my behavior.

nina

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 18, 2010

you know, before this show, I felt so bad for kelsey grammar’s wife getting dumped. After watching only two episodes of her series, I totally get why he dropped her. She’s dumb, she’s a social climber, she name drops her husband constantly and conflates his importance with hers, and she’s a petty cow. I’m sure kelsey is no prize but it’s not hard seeing why he dropped her.

Morgaine

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 18, 2010

Wow – what a well orchestrated ambush Camille set up. The only thing worse than the fact that she tried to insult Faye right of the bat, and had a satified smirk on her face the whole night, is the fact that she let Allison attack the other women with impunity and even order them out of her house! I can’t begin to describe my disgust at Allison Dubois’s behavior. I’ve worked as a psychic, and the way she used her gift to hurt Kyle was unconscionable. Gifted or not, her lack of both ethics and empathy were appalling. She lost my respect completely.

Contana

Posted at 8:37 PM on December 17, 2010

I was laughing so hard when Allison started puffing on a smokeless cigarette with her smug smirk that was trying to say, ” I know so much more than you”. Well, if Allison can predict that Kyle’s marriage won’t last past her kids teen years, she failed to tell Camille that Kelsey was cheating on her with a 29 year old in New York. oops!

No one needs a crystal ball to see that Camille and Allison are going to be lonely woman as they get older.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:21 PM on December 18, 2010

Yes Cantana , not only old but bitter women, nothing good in them inside or out…..they both had smirks on the face they were disgusting, I could see Andriana and Lisa crumming their toes in the shoes, thanks god for Taylor standing up to say its enough!!!! I think I would have left the table when Allison started to attack……not my style of a dinner , cheap like Camille……..

calmsee

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 17, 2010

Wow maybe was picking up on Camille life when she said to Kyle that she would never fulfill her husband …Sounds like what Camille is going thru …Any Case Money can’t buy you class…Camille and Allison proved that to the viewers

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 17, 2010

Very very clear what was going on, Camille have been waitung with her sidekicks, Allison and D.D her makeup-whatever-hairdresser, awful so cheap, can it be cheaper? you just get unconfortable to watch Allison on her pibe? well done that they all left, I would have done it maybe before- or not gone to this dinner, but you always hope that everything will be well……terrible dinner terrible, I wonder what Nick (Camilles socalled friend) would have said if he had been there….I dont think he agree with Camilles obsession with Kyle and Kyle’s husband?, and to be jaloux of Camille as she says herself, she MUST be dreaming, she is a lowlife person with no education at all, go back to the pole Camille – but maybe you are too old now!!!!

mimi tholsted