Meet Teyonah Parris, who plays Reese Witherspoon’s BFF in the romantic comedy ‘How Do You Know!’
What a luck girl! In her first big-screen flick, How Do You Know, Teyonah Parris got to work with a cast made up of some of Hollywood’s biggest names, including Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, Owen Wilson and Jack Nicholson. But besides playing Reese’s best friend in the movie, there’s so much more about this up-and-coming actress you probably don’t know:
- “[My dream holiday date is] Jack Nicholson,” Teyonah tells HollywoodLife.com. “Maybe he’ll take me on a date!”
- She’s not an iPod fan! “I don’t know how to use that thing, so I just kind of hand it off,” she tells us.
- There are two TV shows she can’t live without: Modern Family and The Event!
- Her favorite pastime is knitting! She picked it up while doing a play and now every winter she attempts to make something. “The only thing I can make are scarves,” she admits. “But I’ve made quite a few.”
- She’s an animal lover! She owns two dogs named Onyx and Ruby.
- She’ll be spending Christmas on Broadway! “I’ll be doing a show,” Teyonah says of her holiday plans. “No mercy for Broadway. We have a show Christmas day and two shows the next day. We don’t let up. It’s New York. People are going to come and they want to see a show.”