Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's Actually Wearing Girls' Clothing!

Wed, December 15, 2010 8:30am EDT by 6 Comments 37,792 Article Views

The 4-year-old traded her older brothers’ hand-me-downs for a $450 designer jacket!

Remember how last week we spotted Shiloh Jolie-Pitt running around New York City looking like she’d raided Michael Jackson‘s closet? Well, turns out that the tomboy tot’s military jacket is actually from the girls’ department! That’s right — the red wool coat was designed by Ralph Lauren for his girls’ line.

Shiloh and Bronx’s military jackets — it’s a fashion face-off!

She looks adorable! But can you believe that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, 46, shelled out $450 for Shiloh’s jacket? They must have been so thrilled that the little girl wanted something from the girls’ section that money was no object! “She wants to be like her brothers. It is who she is,” says Angelina, 35, about her first biological child’s taste in clothing. “She’s funny and sweet and pretty.” We couldn’t agree more, Angelina!

Shiloh sports cute zebra-print boots

Granted, we’re not all movie stars, but would you ever spend that kind of money on an item of clothing that your kids will outgrow by next season? At least Shiloh can pass that off to her younger siblings, Knox and Vivienne, both 2.

–Amy L. Harper

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Lauren Marie Rasmussen

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 13, 2014

450 dollars for that? Such as shame…what a waste of 450 dollars.

Merilyn Zallan Ulrich

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 31, 2014

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is NOT a toddler. If her parents have the money to buy her expensive clothing than that is their business. Also, I don’t agree with their encouraging her to be a “boy” since a very early age as I doubt that changing her gender is something that she has been truly aware of or understands since the age of two when she began dressing like a boy and wearing her brothers’ hand-me-downs. If she continues to feel like a boy as she gets old enough to make that kind of decision than I’m all for encouraging whatever makes her feel good about herself, but; doing so with such a young child is weird. I am not surprised though because Angelina is weird and her parenting style is not one that I would subscribe too. Taking children all over the world on a monthly basis and not letting them have a normal life with other children is not a good thing in my opinion. I would say that it makes for very confused kids. I have also read that the kids are a bit wild and that they make their own rules. Who does that? That isn’t parenting.

paouser70

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 2, 2014

Well then its a good think you get paid for what your opinion is worth – nothing. You are weird enough for 5 people.

guest

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 5, 2011

Geez people, get a life- this is a toddler-she was wearing hand me downs and all or you applauded the family for being grounded and not spoiling their brood. 450 for a coat by hollywood standards is nothing. Lets talk about Suri if we want to talk extravagent. 200 custom shoes ??? Shiloe is a well adjusted child who has two older brothers and is merely being a tom boy . I dont think we will see her requesting gender altering surgery anytime soon, but, I shudder to think that this poor girl will no doubt be the focus of many for many years to come. She better not ever hum “I kissed a girl and liked it” or it is going to be a media frenzy. You go Shiloe-embrace your childhood while you can. I wear jeans everyday and am all woman at heart.

ToraBora

Posted at 7:51 AM on December 23, 2010

Shi will out grow dressing like a boy..I knew this mom that got a girl when she was Shi age she was a big tomboy but she blossom into a beautiful swan and she married and her 2 girls are wild and dresses like a boy as well…It is a growing up thing with boys and girls…

cutiepie

Posted at 5:49 AM on December 17, 2010

I buy Anjeni-Katalin Nicole’s clothes from a baby boutique clothing store that sells new and 2nd hand clothes. I have a hug array of fine quality dresses/girls clothing that are 2nd hand that I choose from at these stores. Clothes that are had to comem by, one a kind, not the carbon copy fashions in all new clothing stores.