Ian Somerhalder Was 'Naked With A Beautiful Girl' On His Birthday! But Who Was It?

Wed, December 15, 2010 9:57am EDT by 9 Comments

Who do YOU think Damon got wet & wild with: Elena, Katherine or Rose? Vote!

Ian Somerhalder dressed appropriately for his 32nd birthday — he wore his birthday suit! And he wasn’t alone: “I was naked with a beautiful girl all day,” Ian told People. “I had a shower scene that led into another scene where I was kind of half-naked and wet.” I’ll give you a minute to finish panting before we try to figure out who the lucky lady was.

One thing’s for sure: “It wasn’t [Paul Wesley as] Stefan,” Ian said. (I’m glad he cleared that up. I think we can all agree that Damon/Stefan is the one couple that would be too bizarre, even for The Vampire Diaries.)

So who do YOU think Ian spent his big day with? My money’s on Lauren Cohan, since Damon and Rose have spent the past few episodes getting down to business. And if it is her, it definitely gives us all hope that she’ll find a way to cure the werewolf bite she suffered from Jules (Michaela McManus) on the Dec. 7 episode.

Of course, knowing this show… it could always have been Nina Dobrev (as Elena, Katherine, or some sort of third option.)

Click here for 10 sexy pics of Ian Somerhalder!

Check Out More From Our BFF’s at Glamour.com!

1. 16 Holiday Outfit Ideas to Steal From the Red Carpet
  2. Top 10 Style Do’s and Don’ts of 2010
  3. The Best and Worst Beauty Trends of 2010
  4. 10 Ways to Reverse Holiday Weight Gain – Fast!

Elena

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 6, 2011

Btw, i was wishing Rose would die. >_<

Elena

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 6, 2011

Guys, i’m admitting that.. it was me. Hahaha. Well, it was Elena. My name is Elena. o.o

Kimberly

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 16, 2010

Well unlike others I love all the episodes. But Damon is changeing don’t kno if ill like it or not but hes finally getting happy unless Rose dies then hes back to grrr + Elena=Bad boy. I love Damon either way:) GO IAN/DAMON:)

Medison

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 16, 2010

Right now I lost my Hope for the show , many might be mad at me at my comment but that is how I feel. Last Episode Damon was way out of character and the cliffhanger wasn’t a cliffhanger I don’t care what will Happen to her.
they did nothing with Stefan in the tomb and episode 11 was just not good.
I don’t have any high expectation any more and I don’t believe the writers any more too, Where I see it I will believe it and many more feel the same way ,I am sure .

silvia

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 15, 2010

bahahahahahahaha omgg i WISH it was MEE!!! xD

but no.

And as much as i also wished for it to be Elena, i really doubt it too. Unless it’s a dream sequence, ehh? They like to throw those at us… <<wishful thinking :D

Katheirne, that i REALLY doubt, too.
and Rose…that's another possibility that makes a little more sense right now…IF she doesn't die. :)

j

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 15, 2010

Please make it elena, it doesnt have to be real, a dream is fine!

Snaps

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 21, 2010

*Sighs dreamily* I know right!

Abby

Posted at 10:26 AM on December 15, 2010

LMAO at the pic of Stefan as a possiblity HA HA HA OMG that’s hilarious. It would be hot though but yeah totally creepy and defo not going there o: o: o: :):)LOL.

Elena

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 6, 2011

ROFL i can’t stop laughing >_<