Zac Efron Is Now The Hottest Bachelor In Town! Who Should He Date Next? Vote!

Tue, December 14, 2010 5:37pm EDT by 8 Comments

Zanessa fans weeped when the darling twosome split, while we just started thinking about his next girlfriend! Check out who we’ve got lined up!

Zac Efron is sexy, smart, successful…and now single! A guy like this never stays on the market for long, so we anticipate someone snatching him up very soon. And after a five year relationship with the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens, we have some ideas for Zac’s next lucky lady

The fact that Zac was committed to Vanessa for so long plus the rumors that his strip club visit was full of lap dances from VHudge lookalikes, we can’t help but think that sweet, sexy, brunette beauties are right up his alley. With that in mind, we present our list of babes Zac should hook up with next:

Selena Gomez: She’s in the Disney family, so getting together should be a snap. The 18-year-old starlet has the big doe eyes and the long brown hair — put that together with a darling smile and you’ve got VHudges part two!

Nina Dobrev: Another gorgeous and petite brunette, however, the smoking hot Vampire Diaries star oozes sex appeal. Vanessa certainly upped the sexy factor during her turn as Mimi the stripper in RENT, so another smoldering actress could be just perfect for Zac.

Victoria Justice: Yes, we know she’s only 17, so note this as “possible girlfriend in a couple months.” She’s precisely what Zac looks for in a girl, and her career is steadily becoming red-hot. Pairing up with Zefron would definitely shoot her above and beyond fame-wise, but what’s in it for him? Another hot singer/actress to make out with? Fair enough!

Taylor Swift: Ok, the newly 21-year-old country star is the exact opposite of the other ladies, but that’s why we think Zac and Taylor could work! They looked so adorable together at the Australian premiere of 17 Again, and the amount of star power together could be explosive in a good way. Although, Zac might be self-conscious about the height difference. And then there’s the pesky issue of Taylor currently being involved with the very hot Jake Gyllenhaal.

–Jenna Mullins

Insider: Zac & Vanessa Will Probably Get Back Together! Exclusive!

New Bachelors Kellan Lutz & Zac Efron Loving The Single Life Together In Louisiana!

Beverly Clark

Posted at 4:45 AM on January 26, 2012

Zac Efron is my guy not yours ok I belong to him no body else ok I said so.he is my date not yours ok I said so.i was waiting on a lot longer longer and longer and longer for him I was waiting over 12 months for him 4 moths for Zac Efron.and I like to asking him to date me and be my boyfriend no body can not have him.i run away from Texas to near by him and spend my whole life to him and I wished Zac Efron asked me marry him and date to.i lie to asking him take me home ith him and live with me.in my apt.i need one I turn in 40’s on my birthday and I was looking for Zac Efron every where for him.around here in California I konw Zac Efron no body not konw him to will I do a lot and more and I have his poster and photos on my wall.and I can not stop drawing him and thanking about him.i have a little crush on him not a lot I konw him he not my fav any more I konw him.i can not talking about him.i have a feeling about this guy name Zachary David alexander Efron I need him. My family got married and having kids now I not have no one around I am last one getting marry to and baby to I am last one I need a boyfriend for me my family want me to have one.i am lot older all girls and woman’s I am daddy girl frist person in my family older.i am really to have a man now never have sex befor I wish I do.i lost my both mother she dies on my 30 birthday in 2002.all girls and woman’s have to give up on Zac Efron for me.i am hurting that mad crying my eyes on every where.in my gold I wish to meet him I never meet him in person. I am lost wigth for him to.

Liz

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 5, 2012

Oh my friggen god. Zac and Nina would be suuch a cute couple. ah.

teamDobrev

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 6, 2011

where did nina come from? she’s for ian somerhalder. we all know that:p i mean zac’s hot. but nina and ian are HOTTER!

Brenda Itehua

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 28, 2010

NINA DOBREV come on the lakers game they were alsome especially when they were shaking there hands LOV THEM 2 if not ian ans nina THEN MAKE WAY 4 NINA AND ZAC

Lacus

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 15, 2010

i thought TAYLOR already had a boyfriend?

Yaz

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 14, 2010

He looks better with Anna Kendrick ever since the Oscars!!!!

scarlett

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 14, 2010

KRISTEN STEWART , NINA DOBREV. HAHAHA

BEE

Posted at 6:16 PM on December 14, 2010

ME!!! I should be on the list too…lol