Eddie Cibrian’s Ex-Wife Blasts LeAnn Rimes: ‘Clearly She Is Insane!’ Exclusive Statement!

Mon, December 13, 2010 11:57am EST by 11 Comments

Eddie’s ex, Brandi Glanville, believes LeAnn is exploiting her pain! Who do YOU side with?

LeAnn Rimes has a new song out called “Crazy Woman,” and it’s already got one very harsh critic: Eddie Cibrian‘s ex-wife Brandi Glanville! Brandi believes the song, whose lyrics call out “crazy women, ex-wives and old girlfriends,” is a direct attack against her. “I think as an artist she has the right to write what she feels,” Brandi tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “Clearly she is insane and using my pain to draw attention to herself. Screw her! I’m over it!”

finaldistancenet

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 16, 2013

Brandi is look for attention for herself, look at her everything is obviously about her, not. She needs to lose her 5 minutes.

Jennifer

Posted at 9:12 PM on December 17, 2012

I love Brandi and as for leAnn Rimes she is a slut she was married chasing a married man. She has something wrong with her depression something why has she lost so much weight and as a singer a lot of people I no agree with me she sucks . Brandi is way prettier and I love her tell it how it is outlook . I no some wont agree with me and I don’t agree with some but that’s the power of opinion we are all in titled to it

Linda

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 12, 2012

Leann writes a song apologizing to her husband…opps I mean EX husband called what have I done…yet she attacks Brandi…don’t worry Brandi she will get her due…the universe has a great way of paying people back or should I say teaching crazy women a lesson..I watched her latest..”FEEL SORRY FOR ME” interview with “E”..and it is CLEAR she is mentally unstable….I feel really bad for you Brandi, just be a good person and you will be greatly rewarded someday…God Bless…

gbtw

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 13, 2010

frankly, i think both of these women have some crazy in them. well, brandi, without a doubt- leann, less so, but still some… leann chased him, and whenever you chase something that’s not yours, that says something about you. clearly, he was not in a good relationship or else he wouldn’t have let her “take” him, but, still… long/short, these women are crazy, and eddie is just a dumb good looking guy that let’s women have their way with him. next, leann will be singing, “you ain’t woman enough, to take my man…” to the 20-something that’s after eddie in another decade or so.

Linda

Posted at 4:51 PM on December 12, 2012

so how exactly is Brandi crazy????? Leann has shown in her interviews that she has no remorse for what her and Eddie did to Brandi…leaving her penniless…flaunting their infidelity…Leann referring to BRANDI”S sons as ‘her boys’….disgusting…Leann has serious issues shown clearly in her interviews…

Gbkm

Posted at 1:50 AM on March 10, 2013

This might be the stupidest logic I have ever heard!

Marie

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 13, 2010

LeAnn didn’t write the song,so it’s definately not about Brandi.Unless this statement by Brandi was made before she claimed on twitter she was done fighting with Eddie and LeAnn,she was clearly lying and I doubt she’ll ever let it go.Don’t really see the big deal.Let LeAnn sing whatever she wants.Half of the songs in country music are about cheating anyway and she’s just as much allowed to sing a song about it as any other artist who have done the same thing.I also dont’ think her anger is just about the song either.No matter what LeAnn does,Brandi will always have some issues with her,because she “took” her husband away from her.

Jake

Posted at 8:28 AM on December 14, 2010

LeAnn selected the song to sing, from thousands of choices. LeAnn would have written such a song if she were a better song writer, but she’s not, and she chose the song to create controversy knowing it would also insult Brandi. LeAnn is an EVIL soul!

Linda

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 12, 2012

Excuse me but Leann herself said in an interview that this album reflects the past couple of years of her life…it she did not want to deal with an ex wife…she should have not slept with a married man and broke up the family…get real…

sandi

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 24, 2013

She is a full on Pig, who wants to listen to her whoring details of her affair on her husband, and sleeping with a married man. What a hit, but no thanks.

Gbkm

Posted at 1:52 AM on March 10, 2013

Oh hi Le Anne. Did you really think we wouldn’t recognize you or one of your peeps posting for you?