RUSS SAYS: Justin Bieber Says He Was ‘Just Kissing’ Jasmine Villegas & It Wasn’t Anything More – Player Alert!

Thu, December 9, 2010 1:08pm EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Poor Jasmine! Apparently Justin Bieber kisses and tells because he opens up to Barbara Walters during his ’10 Most Fascinating People of 2010’ interview and says Jasmine is nothing more than a girl with whom he made out!

I wonder if Jasmine Villegas knows she’s just another notch in Justin Bieber’s belt, so to speak. The 16-year-old singing sensation gives Barbara Walters his thoughts on kissing girls like Jasmine on tonight’s ’10 Most Fascinating People Of 2010′ interview — and brushes it off as nothing. Talk about harsh!

”I was kissing her [Jasmine Villegas]. Well, I was just, I don’t know, I was just kissing her. That’s about it,” Justin says coyly. “I don’t know. I didn’t even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don’t know. It’s not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right? So that’s not nothing out of the ordinary.”

Justin, take it from me! When I was 16, kissing a girl was like winning the Super Bowl and winning the lottery at the same time — or to frame it in the mind of a girl, its like walking in a room with Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson and Johnny Depp and getting to be with all of them. It’s a big deal!

I get that Justin has millions of options when it comes to ladies, but he’s only 16 – and he’s already turning into a major player. Although I agree he shouldn’t be too hot and heavy with one girl at this point, he should at least respect the girls he’s been with so far!

Still he downplays it, saying, “It’s just a kiss. I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age. Girls are fun to hang out with but, like, having that one steady girl ..we’re constantly traveling and one girl’s not gonna really [work]. You can’t really have one girl. I don’t really have any crushes at the moment. ..Right now, the best thing is [that we're] just teenagers having fun doing what we love. We’re just staying ourselves and remaining humble.”

Jasmine probably feels like a piece of meat! HollywoodLifers, do you think Justin Bieber should continue his membership in the player’s club or treat girls with whom he makes out with a little more respect?

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Russ Weakland

trisha

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 25, 2012

Ouch!!!!!

Lacus

Posted at 8:55 AM on December 10, 2010

first of all, it doesn’t matter what age u are, u should always treat a lady (or girl) with some respect. not just go around kissing girls and acting it’s nothing important.

Nelly

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 9, 2010

Russ, do you feel like an ass writing such stupidity? He’s 16. You’re a grown man obsessing over a 16 year old. It’s creepy.

DOVE

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 9, 2010

It is much better if he is a player because he can get a girl pregnant and that will ruin his career no way I agree with Justin he is 16 teenager don’t ruin your life like most guys do at your age and get girl pregnant.

oh lordy

Posted at 1:28 PM on December 9, 2010

this is another hilarious “article”! come on guys!

hes 16.
his hormones are over the roof.
hes constantly on the road.
hes got thousands of girls throwing themselves at him.

what did you expect? maybe it was harder for you, russ, to kiss a girl at that age but bieber is in totally different circumstances. girls and boys engage in all sorts of things years earlier than we did in our days. kissing someone at 16 is no big deal anymore.

besides, WHEN he finds a girl he actually cares about he will treat her with respect. or he will lose her. one way or the other he will learn his lesson someday.

nikolete

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 9, 2010

wow!!! is all ive got to say i mean like hey its his buisness if he wants to go and kiss all over a diffrent girl every night. just SO YOU know that your face and another girls face will be all over the newspaper so in a sense it is our buisness it comes with bieng a star yep and jasmine villegas he could do so much better LOL i love you JASMIN BIEBER!!!!