RHOBH's Kyle & Taylor Blame Kelsey Grammer For Camille's Divorce ! EXCLUSIVE!

Wed, December 8, 2010 5:03pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

While Kelsey Grammer has moved on and gotten engaged to another woman, the stars of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills told HollywoodLife.com their friend Camille is going to come out even stronger than before!

Kelsey Grammer is engaged to his brand new girlfriend Kayte Walsh, just five months after filing for divorce, which, of course, means he still is officially married to his soon to be ex-wife, Camille. However, even though something like this could be enough to send anyone over the edge, Camille’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-stars tell HollywoodLife.com their friend is pulling through.

“Camille and I really don’t have many heart to hearts these days”, Kyle Richards admitted to us at the FitPerez event at The Sports Club/LA Dec. 7.

“You know, I don’t know, like it could have been the thing that was the problem with us. I was actually quite baffled about everything, so I think she is under some enormous amount of pressure. I can only imagine what she is feeling right now! Although we don’t really speak, I do wish her the best. But I don’t think that he really handled things that well.”

Strong words, but we have to agree. Kelsey really should have waited to get engaged until he was at least officially divorced!

Taylor Armstrong also gave her words of support to Camille when we chatted with her at the Sweet E’s Bake Shop cookie decorating party for her daughter in Los Angeles Dec. 7.

“Camille is so focused on her kids right now, which is the right thing to do,” Taylor told us. “Her children are beautiful and they’re doing so beautifully that I think that’s her main focus and we’re all behind her one hundred percent. She’s a strong woman. I am not worried about her.”

Russ Weakland & Nicole Fukuoka

Jelly...Peanut butter and Jelly....Jelly bean...whatever!

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 29, 2011

I am surprised that Kyle and Taylor didn’t blame Camille’s divorce on Kim….
They seem to place everything else at her doorstep!

nikki

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 23, 2010

Karma is a bitch & maybe Camille’s friend got her readings confused because she said Kyle was going to be the one with a cheating husband but oops!! Sorry her electric cig got in her way–I think I’m getting a reading camille & her side-kick are getting the boot & its coming to me are idiots–thats it

Sugar and Spice

Posted at 11:50 PM on December 8, 2010

I suspect that their marriage was over a long time ago. The only sympathy I have is for their children because the parents come off as shallow and self-involved. On RHBH Camille shows how truly wormy she is under her carefully preserved exterior.

Zilly

Posted at 6:19 PM on December 8, 2010

Its pretty tacky that he gets engaged before his divorce is final, It’s a wedding etiquette don’t. I never was a fav of his, for him to treat her like this, I don’t get it, she kept him sober!! He is a douchebag!!!!!

But I LOVE Camille and hope only the best for her

Josette

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 8, 2010

He didn’t give himself time..Maybe he is the type of man that can’t be single long…Some men can’t handle it with a spouse.

maxnaj

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 9, 2010

Sweetie please, He probably has been living through sheer hell after he came out of his addiction stupor and realized what he saddled himself with(Camille)…and for the record Kelsey made Kelsey sober, Camille just gave him sex and lap dances for his hard days….She is a horrible person. and the worst part of her is that she is not acting, you can tell she is truly what she is portrayed as!!!

Ms D.

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 29, 2010

Oh I so agree with Maxnaj! Stevie Wonder can see that she is not as sweet and innocent as she pretends to be.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 1, 2011

Absolutely she is what she is…..and you see it clear, she keeps nagging about the same or something …she does not let go……Kelsey had enough and wanted some love simpel as that …….

Dana

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 3, 2011

He clearly has no taste in women. He goes from one gold digging fug to another. What’s the difference. His new girl is homely and a cashier or whatever. That trash isn’t wortht he 25 mil she’s going to get since dumb bell doesn’t know what a prenup is. He had no money when he married Camille and she was instrumental in getting what they have now. What is this child (his daughter is the same age) going to do for him, ask him if him wants a bag of peanuts all day?

Dana

Posted at 1:48 AM on January 3, 2011

What’s totally sick is, even when he’s with his knocked up floozy, still married he asked Camille to come to the Tonys so he wouldn’t look like a turd. Even though EVERYONE knew he was shacking up with his pregnant GF with an engagement ring. That is disgraceful. He’s such a turd. That’s the picture in the circle. him all grinning like a moron while his Gf was probably nearby and it’s disgusting. No matter what a weird bitch Camille is, no one deserves that kind of treatment. He knew how she was when he married her.