Exclusive! 'Make It Or Break It' Star Chelsea Hobbs Is Pregnant!

Wed, December 8, 2010 2:27pm EDT by 134 Comments

Getty Images

It’s safe to say Make It or Break It star Chelsea Hobbs will be steering clear of the balance beam when ABC Family’s gymnastics drama returns this spring.

A rep for the 25-year-old actress confirms exclusively to HollyBaby.com that Chelsea Hobbs is expecting her second child with photographer husband Teren Oddo this spring.

Breaking News: Chelsea Hobbs welcomes a baby boy!

According to a Make It or Break It source, producers learned of Chelsea’s pregnancy during production of the second half the show’s 20-episode second season (slated to premiere in the spring) and tweaked the story accordingly. It’s unclear whether one of those tweaks included making Hobbs’ character, teen Olympian Emily Kmetko, pregnant as well.

Carrie Underwood: ‘No babies for now!’

Should the show opt to write the pregnancy in? It won’t be the first ABC Family show to tackle such a delicate—yet relevant—issue. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, which hit the airwaves in 2008 and is now one of the network’s most popular programs, tells the story of 15-year-old Amy, a good student who becomes pregnant the first time she has sex.

Hobbs and Oddo, who have been married since 2004, already have a young daughter named Wylie.

Stay tuned to see whether Hobbs’ character Emily starts sporting a baby bump…

Goodluck

Posted at 7:41 PM on October 13, 2013

I love Emily, kaylie, payson d are my favorite and I love u guys but I wish that emily saw back

chuks dammy

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 17, 2013

Plz enaf wit all u guyz hating on ma gal lauren!witawt her d muvie wud have sucked bigtime belief me

Joy 4rm Nigeria

Posted at 7:10 AM on May 30, 2013

I really miss emily,i wish damon didt even get to the picture,emily will have being one of the girls that won gold medal.damon is hot but so do leo cruzs.the guy is so into emily. the problem is just why didt he let emily knows of his feelings..if i want to chose,i will chose emily and leo to emily and damon.

Tessa

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 8, 2013

Why did you guys stop making Make it or Break it? They are all great actors but Emily, Payson, and Kaylie are my favorite!! I wish I could meet them!

Omosule modupe joy

Posted at 4:31 AM on May 3, 2013

Emily &payson is my favourite i realy loves dem cus,dey always focus on wat dey doin just 2active d goal,,,,,,,,emily i want u back 2rock cus witout u&chloe rock is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,love u!!!

Presley

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 16, 2013

I hope they write in Emily coming to the Olympics to support her team. Those girls have been through a lot together. (:

angel

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 4, 2013

I loved Emily shes my favorite person on Make it or Break shes should come back cuz EVERYBODY LOVES YOU EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachael

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 6, 2013

i think emily kmetko should come back with her child so we can see and she should raise her with damion yong becouse her and damion yong wher a cute couple and damion yong is hot

rose{

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 6, 2013

ya lets face it damion yong is hot

azeez barlkeys

Posted at 3:14 AM on February 17, 2013

Ii just wish. Emily kmetko is back to. Make it. Or break it

rachael

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 6, 2013

me to emily kmetko is the one i liked the best

eva

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 10, 2013

how wil the film luk lik if she brings in her baby

avery connerley

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 3, 2013

i just watched your show make it or brack it and your story was so so awesome and i am going to tack gimastics when my mom calls and i wll memorrise the story and it will help me do gimastics

avery connerley

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 3, 2013

i liked how you told that story

YGBIUDS

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 9, 2013

YOU RUINED THE WHOLE SHOW YOU WENCH

angel

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 4, 2013

well thats just rude

chealse

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 29, 2013

you dont have to make her feel guilty it wasnt completly her fault

amyyy

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 7, 2013

Wow!
Well… We’d sure miss emily kmetko on screen.

owolabi enitan P

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 29, 2012

Emily n payson has always bin my favrite,but emily i just read about u now?a u really married.n even dat long?no matter wat had happened,i still love n respet u.pls for Gods sake reply me.

tara

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 23, 2012

Ȋ̝̊̅ actually tot emily is d main character, Ȋ̝̊̅ really hope she comes back.she is my favourite.

Pat

Posted at 8:13 AM on October 8, 2012

I want Emily and Chloe back. Those two will motivate me to watch it. Because Emily has really gone through alot. I want something good for her at the end

Sirwilson

Posted at 11:40 PM on September 22, 2012

Itz nt gonab a happy ending atal wif out emily.. I guez datz wat dramas r al abt.. Happy endings

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 16, 2012

I really miss Emily Kmetko a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :(

Chloe

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 15, 2012

Hey hobbs I like you in the show and I want make it or break it to continue to go on and keep playing on tv

chelsea hernandez

Posted at 2:39 AM on July 2, 2012

Make It or Break It is such an amazing show i just wish that chelsea hobbs was in it just a little longer (:

jessani

Posted at 12:31 AM on June 28, 2012

I have been wondering what has been happening since Emily Kmetko found out she was pregnant. I want to see what happens with Damon and her.

Nekky 4rm nigeria

Posted at 3:20 AM on May 24, 2012

I miss EMILY and CHLOE dey ar my best characters

Shelby

Posted at 6:35 AM on April 30, 2012

I miss Emily, Chloe, and especially DAMON!!!! :(

rebecca

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 14, 2012

Me too I think Damon young is hot and him and Emily look so cute together those two are my favorite characters on that show hope they end up together!!!

Mj

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 29, 2012

Plz brng back emily,chloe nd damon cuz i am missin nd d show wil b borin witout dem xpeciali emily nd chloe

Mia

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 18, 2012

I turned off season 3 episode 1 before it was even half way through.
What a crock.

No Emily and no Chloe?

No Thanks.

Cancel this show or bring back Emily.

Chuckie gabil

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 6, 2012

I love emily n damon so muz dat i want them 2 b real life couples..pleas make anothr season of make it or break it whre emily n damon wil b togethr again raising their new born child.i realy want a hapy ending 4 both of them.

Kelsey

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 16, 2012

Emily was my absolute favorite character from the very first episode. I MISS HER! They should be showing Emily and Damon’s struggle to fight for their careers that they worked so hard for, while being teenage parents. It would be perfect and epic. It could really bring the show around and really inspire some people, for instance coming back even stronger as a teen mom and father. I for one miss the beautiful and amazing couple- Emily Kmetko and Damon Young.