Khloe Kardashian, Compares Going Through Airport Security To Being Raped! Is She Nuts?

Tue, December 7, 2010 11:12am EDT by 14 Comments

Splashnews.com (2)

We all hate having to strip down, but how could Khloé be so idiotic as to compare herself to a rape victim? Vote: do you think she should have to apologize?

Most of Khloé Kardashian’s visit to Lopez Tonight on Monday (December 6) was standard talk show fare, if maybe a bit on the risqué side (she wasn’t shy about discussing her sex life with husband Lamar Odom), but then, near the end, the 26-year-old threw a verbal grenade into the mix when she told host George Lopez, “The TSA is basically just raping you in public.”

While George sat there in stunned silence, she went on and said, “I was asked the other day, ‘Do you want to go through a screening? Or do you want to get patted down?’ I was like, I’ll get patted down. I don’t want that X-ray. You can see everything, Honey. But the people are so aggressive! It’s like, chill out, you didn’t find anything on me yet, calm down. [The female TSA agent] was like, ‘Okay, I’m going to be patting you down and I’m going to be touch …’ they say, the crease of your ass … everything. That is so inappropriate to me and they are so aggressive and forceful. I was lowering my arms and she threw them back up and said, ‘Don’t move, or I’m going to be forced to get tough!’ And I said, ‘You’re gonna get tough? Jeez!’”

Come on, Khloé, would you rather risk getting blown up on a plane just to avoid being frisked by airport security? You’re a smart woman, so start using your head!

BFFs, don’t you think Khloé should have to apologize for this outrageous, insensitive comparison?

Here’s a video of Khloé’s interview from Lopez Tonight:

— Roger Singer

yeah yeah

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 10, 2011

omg she is just kidding! what an idiot omg khloe is such a nut job she said its like rape shes going crazy how dare she!

Joe

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 24, 2011

This is stupid, she is most def not the first, or only person to compare this to rape. The author should have to apologize for being an idiot.

Julie

Posted at 2:36 PM on December 18, 2010

The author is a complete idiot. Khloe has more braincells in her little finger.

edz

Posted at 5:03 PM on December 14, 2010

She’e just expressing her opinion people. Everyone’s entitled to them.

Danielle

Posted at 11:38 PM on December 10, 2010

This “Girls” which I say because of how the act! First the trio gets their start to fame off a sex tape nice girls! To comparing things to rape! Rape is rape & if you’d educate yourselves you would know the difference & the girls/woman you are hurting by saying things like that! The ones that had to fight having fear everyday, a fight to getting that piece back that was taken away! I hope they never feel the pain of rape, but get your facts girls!We want to point fingers at the younger talent or wait i can’t say that for the Kardashian’s don’t have that. Anyway pointing our fingers at Miley, Lindsay ect. & yeah they do wrong, but these three or grown woman! It’s sad & gross!

I Hate Lies

Posted at 3:41 PM on December 7, 2010

Bonnie? get your head out of the Celebrity News and see whats going on in this country.

The airport scans and patdowns are a violation of our rights and our constitution.

This is becoming a fascist police state.

Sugar No Name

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 7, 2010

Since she is comparing the two, I think she should explain how her experience at being raped in public compares to her airport pat down…

If she doesn’t like the screening options she should opt to drive. charter a plane, or take a train.

I fly all quite a bit and I don’t want a bunch of crying pansies lowering the TSAs efforts to protect me in the air. Suck it up Americans – we are a nation that has a military fighting a two front war with people who will stop at nothing to kill Americans.

lrueda

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 7, 2010

i agree i dont think she meant it in the wrong way more like feeling molested how uncomfortable for a complete stranger to be touching your private parts more on the screening thats crazy. yea its better than being blown up in a plane but it sucks that it had to come down to this. i think people took the joke way too seriously and need to losen up.

c

Posted at 1:47 PM on December 7, 2010

I think more people like her should share their experiences, its ridiculous the things the TSA expects americans to just accept

jh

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 7, 2010

i agree with her statement as much as it is a bold thing to say it gets the point across loud & clear.
airport “security” has gotten out of control & what has it changed?
nothing.

Pillarkates

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 7, 2010

I think she meant ‘molested.’

Considering how rough and violating those pat downs are, that both options violate 4th amendment rights, and that there are safer options than x-ray radiation exposure AND that the TSA is completely unaccountable for its actions, I say GO KHLOE.

jh

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 7, 2010

well said

Jimmy J

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 7, 2010

It was just a dumb insentive joke from the hairless sasquatch

disco

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 7, 2010

I can’t say I disagree…but I’ve also vowed not to fly anymore b/c I don’t like strange people molesting me. Especially since it hasn’t CAUGHT anyone yet.