Owner Of Vivid Entertainment: Brad & Angelina Are My Dream Sex Tape Duo! Exclusive!

Mon, December 6, 2010 1:47pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images, Splashnews.com
Loading video...

HollywoodLife.com caught up with Vivid Entertainment head honcho, Steven Hirsch, who told us all he wants for Christmas is a Brangelina sex tape!

HollywoodLife.com chatted with Vivid Entertainment owner, Steven Hirsch, outside BOA restaurant in West Hollywood Dec. 4 and he told us he’d love to get his hands on a Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sex tape — to which we replied, “Who wouldn’t?!”

“Obviously Brad and Angelina would be the ultimate, the ultimate sex tape!” Hirsch said, adding, “But I don’t think that is happening any time soon. In the meantime, we have a lot of great stuff coming out, and 2011 is going to be the year of the sex tape. The celebrity sex tape, and we have a lot of great stuff!”

Hirsch also dished about Ashton Kutcher‘s alleged mistress Brittney Jones‘ upcoming sex tape release. Ashton is going after Vivid Entertainment for allegedly using his name to promote Brittney’s soon-to-be-released sex tape, Brittney Jones Confidential, but Hirsch said he’s not concerned about the law suit…and Brittney’s tape is still set to hit stands Dec. 14!

“We received a letter from his attorneys, and we forwarded it to our attorneys — we’ll let the attorneys deal with that!” he said. “We’re looking forward to releasing the tape, which we are going to do on the 14th of December, and its an amazing tape! Brittany is amazing, and I am sure no one will be disappointed!”

We’re not so sure we want (or care) to watch Brittney break it down on tape, but we’d totally be on board for a Brangelina video!

–Reporting by Russ Weakland

Lender

Posted at 10:11 PM on June 6, 2012

I would absolutely leave. Now, the sencod time around with a daughter, a home, a car, a life together .and a deep love for him that goes beyond what I always imagined love should be like I say, if it was once and he didn’t lie to me about it and wanted to fix whatever was going on for him to do that, I say I likely would not leave. Several affairs and it would be hard to stay. A long standing affair or an affair he lied about to my face until I found out about it on my own .I don’t know how I could stay and look at him every day feeling so betrayed. Easy to make a choice when I haven’t HAD to make that choice.

Diana

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 6, 2010

So am I the only one who thinks Angelina Jolie isn’t attractive? I guess if they did make a sex tape we could investigate how silicon and collagen react under duress.

Hugh G. Rection

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 6, 2010

I’d like to be IN that sex tape…

Steph

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 6, 2010

Like they ever get to have sex with all those kids around.

gms

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 6, 2010

Epic – great story…let us know when it hits!

Justin Timberiver

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 6, 2010

If 2011 is going to be the year of the sex tape, then was was 2010?

Alex

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 6, 2010

Emma…Watson…I don’t care if it’s a goblin she is banging, that is my dream sex tape.

Tiffany

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 6, 2010

Aren’t they the dream sex tape of everyone’s lives?

pimpdadddy

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 6, 2010

I would like to see a sex tape between the interviewer and interviewee. NOW.

Biker Bob