Bristol Palin Slams Kathy Griffin Back For Calling Her Fat!

Mon, December 6, 2010 10:28pm EDT by 9 Comments

Kathy Griffin called Bristol Palin the “white Precious,” but the 20-year-old activist is firing back at the harsh comedian!

Kathy Griffin reamed into Bristol Palin‘s performance on Dancing with the Stars during her stint hosting VH1’s Divas Salute the Troops Dec. 3, calling her fat and the “white Precious.” However, the soldiers booed her jokes and now Bristol is fighting back as well.

“The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too,” Bristol, 20, told Fox News. “I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”

“Come on, come on. She gained like 30 pounds a week,” Kathy, 50, shouted over the booing crowd. “I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious.”

Do you think Bristol’s come back was strong enough or should she have lashed out at Kathy harder?

–Kirstin Benson

just my opinion

Posted at 6:35 PM on December 8, 2010

I feel bad for this girl, not only does every “comedienne” out there use her as fodder because she is an extremely easy target, but she also feels like she has to respond to every one of them. They make themselves look bad enough by calling a young woman..whom is of the AVERAGE weight for women in america…fat jokes, she doesn’t need to say a thing in response to them.

Howard

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 8, 2010

Kathy Griffin is really not funny. She has to resort to insults and shock value to elicit a response. Her fans are the types who feed on base humor. I think Kathy Griffin is vulgar and obnoxious. Kudos to our troops for defending our country, and for calling out a no talent cowardly sarcastic poor excuse for a comedian, who only knows how to spew out put downs.

Gay Cow

Posted at 11:39 AM on December 7, 2010

C’mon, even Gay Cow knows a heffer when he sees one.

Mooo-oooooh ;)

silly

Posted at 9:19 AM on December 7, 2010

Nobody ever wins

Lacus

Posted at 8:37 AM on December 7, 2010

i just think kathy shouldn’t have that far as to call another woman fat… i would get pissed if some person i never met before called me fat.

Liz

Posted at 3:42 AM on December 7, 2010

I’ve never found Kathy griffin’s humor or fat jokes funny. So, I’m not surprised that her audience booed her. Would you boo Kathy Griffin for Bristol Palin fat joke? http://whosright.com/poll/would-you-boo-kathy-griffin-for-her-bristol-palin-fat-joke

jezoebel

Posted at 11:06 PM on December 6, 2010

Obviously the Palin “women” can’t take a joke.

RR

Posted at 6:27 AM on December 7, 2010

Obviously you don’t know what a ‘joke’ is.

Cindy

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 14, 2010

Kathy and Johnson were part of Kathys’ act when she was joking about Kathy having his “Johnson”.
If this is all he can get sooo soorry.
Bristol is a classy person and not a “grown” wonmen yet.
I used to like Kathy being 45 I loved her jokes but when it got personal about Johnson and her “having” him and not able to walk for a few days very well.
I also saw an interview with Johnson and Kathy on her show and they were talking about how small his butt was and he said under Kathys BIG mouth on her being on the D- list show that Johnson said you know you’ve seen it. I could tell that Kathy wanted to talk over the statement but I heard it. YUCK!!!
For a grown women to cut down a young lady who is raising her child and trying to go down the right paths in life now I feel Kathy is just jelious. Shame, shame, shame.
Hey Kathy why don’t you go on the dancing with stars? Oh maybe they (the powers at be) donthink your even a d on the list.
Yu should be ashamed of yourself. This baby will know what happened one day. And trust me Mr. Johnson won’t look very good in the eyes of is son. I would like to be in the room when his boy askes him questions about what he did to his mom.
Hang in there Bristol you have more morals that both those losers put together.