Get Ready, Joe Jonas! Ashley Greene Says She'll Be The First Of Her Friends To Get Hitched!

Wed, December 1, 2010 7:38pm EDT by 5 Comments

At least Joe won’t need his purity ring anymore once he and Ashley tie the knot!

Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas have been dating for less than six months, but will wedding bells soon be chiming? Even though she’s not dying to get married this second, Ashely, 23, says her plan will probably backfire in her face!

“I’m indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever, but a ring doesn’t ensure that you’ll stay together,” the Twilight actress says in the January 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan.

She adds, “Watch, now that I’ve said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!”

We wouldn’t be shocked if that’s what happens! Since they went public with their relationship in August, Jashley has been inseparable, traveling with one another all over the world. The PDA-loving couple spent Thanksgiving together and reportedly will be at Ashley’s house for Christmas. Talk about moving fast!

Plus, Joe’s brother, Kevin, got married last year when he was only 22 years old…that’s only one year away for Joe!

Do YOU think Joe and Ashley should get married soon or is it better to wait? Sound off below!

Andy Swift & Kirstin Benson

CLICK HERE FOR PICS OF ASHLEY & JOE KISSING!

Kobra Kid

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 2, 2010

I HOPE THEY GET ENGAGED ON NEW YEAR’S EVE!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN JOE THIS HAPPY WITH A GIRL IN SOOO LONG!!!! SO DON’T LISTEN TO THE HATERS & JEMI FANS!!!!! DO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU, JOE! JASHLEY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebecca

Posted at 10:25 AM on December 2, 2010

NO NO NO NO NO HE CANT GET MARRIED HE SHOULD WAIT!!!! ASHLEY IS BAD!!!

Katie

Posted at 1:22 AM on December 2, 2010

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY JOE! WHY!! SHE IS BAD NEWS!!! UGHHH! I THINK ASHLEY IS OUT FOR JOE MONEY AND FAME. JOE DESERVES BETTER! thats just my thoughts!

James

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 2, 2010

I HOPE THEY GET ENGAGED ON NEW YEAR’S EVE!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN JOE THIS HAPPY WITH A GIRL IN A LONG TIME!!! SO DON’T LISTEN TO THE HATERS, JEMI FANS, OR ANYONE ELSE NEGATIVE!!!!!!! DO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU JOE!!!! I AM 100% ON YOUR SIDE!!!! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS 100,000,000,000% REAL!!!!!!

VANESA