After little Mason got sick, a cool and calm Kourtney called for help. The most shocking part of the call was that Kourtney didn’t know her own phone number!
“Hi, I think my baby is allergic to something he just ate.” So begins Kourtney Kardashian‘s November 21 call to the LA County Fire Department after her 11-month-old son Mason Disick ate some peanut butter and was immediately sick. Kourtney, 31, who remained calm throughout the phone call, told the 911 operator that Mason “threw up right away” and had hives on his face, but was otherwise fine. As you listen to the call, you’ll hear the operator give Kourtney important instructions to make sure her baby didn’t get any sicker.
“At first I thought maybe he was a little bit sick because I’m a little bit sick,” she told the operator, who, after reassuring her that peanut allergies are very common, gave her instructions on how to take care of her son until some help arrived. “Hold him in an upright position,” the operator told her, “and keep a close eye on his breathing.”
Kourtney ended up taking Mason to the hospital, where he made a full recovery, and now the family is all back home, safe and sound. We are impressed by Kourtney’s ability to remain calm in a crisis, but we recommend that she learns her home phone number immediately! Listen to the 911 call below.