Kate Gosselin Is Sad & Lonely Reveal Insiders Close To The Reality Mom!

Tue, November 30, 2010 10:04am EDT by 16 Comments
INFphoto.com

INFphoto.com

We already know the ‘Kate Plus 8′ star is estranged from her own family, but sources are now saying she doesn’t have any close friends!

Just in time for the holidaysKate Gosselin has sunk into a deep deep funk. RadarOnline.com reports that an “associate” of Gosselin’s says Kate is “sad and lonely” and rarely does anything that doesn’t involve her eight little Gosselins and her TLC reality show, Kate Plus 8.

“The truth is Kate is really sad and lonely with few true friends,” says a source. “Her bodyguard Steve Neild is the closest person to her, but he’s married with two kids of his own.”

But here’s what is important to point out in the case of lonely Kate: the TLC star is the second oldest of five children: Christen, Kendra, Clairissa, and Kevin Kreider. Kate grew up not very far from where she currently resides in Reading, Pa., and her father, Kenton is a minister in a neighboring town. Kate’s brother Kevin used to appear on early episodes of Jon and Kate Plus 8, but he and his wife, Jodi, were quickly booted after voicing concerns that the children were being exploited by TLC.

Even though Kate tries to keep a low profile in her hometown of Reading, Pa., sources close to Kate confess that the locals are turning against her!

“They don’t think greatly of her and she is not popular at the local stores, post office or car wash, because she cannot win people over and comes across as cold and aloof,” says the source. “Kate just finds it hard to be friendly towards people and is very domineering – at the moment she is pre-occupied with looking her best and keeping-up appearances.”

Even though Kate was thought to be having an affair with her long-time bodyguard, the truth is, she isn’t seeing anyone.

“Kate has money coming in but nobody to share it with,” says the source. “Having her own reality show has come with a price for her but ultimately that was her own choice.”

Gram2my6

Posted at 10:01 PM on November 30, 2010

gbtw states ……

————————————————————-

If you haven’t noticed, in the vast Kate Gosselin Blogosphere there seem to be two types of commentators: Those who believe Kate is a heroine-super-mom and excuse any and all of her possible strange, less than kind idiosyncrasies — AND those who strongly dislike Kate and vehemently criticize her demeaning, nasty treatment of her husband, children … and many, many others.

The supporters are universally know as the “Sheeple.” The critical non-supporters are know as the “Haters.” I did not invent the words. However, their self-explanitory brevity and usefulness cannot be denied.

It’s very easy to side with a poor beleaguered narcissist from AFAR. The Sheeple do it every day.

It is NOT EASY to deal with a narcissist up close and personal. Do you suppose that might be the reason we are being told that poor Kate is lonely and has no family or friends except the TLC paid bodyguard who lives in Kate’s basement?

Why does Kate Kreider Gosselin have no friend or family support in a geographical area she has lived in all her life? Is everyone in Pennsylvania dedicated to avoiding Kate Gosselin because they’re *Jealous Haters* consumed with Kate-envy? Or perhaps — just maybe Kate is finally reaping what she has sowed?

anon

Posted at 10:00 PM on November 30, 2010

@gbtw: I find it odd that you don’t like the term “sheeple” but what about “haters”? It works both ways honey. I for one do not hate Kate Gosselin. I do not like her thats for sure. I do not like my husband sometimes when he acts like a jerk but that doesn’t mean I hate him. Kate is not likeable because she rubs people the wrong way. Could it be because she lies, has no talent, integrity, self-respect, is immature, materialstic, self-absorbed….the list go on. I find it hard to think of one good quality. She is not fooling anyone with her lies. People are just getting sick of her but she still wants her face out there. She is not thinking of her kids but of herself. That is MY OPINION.

Gram2my6

Posted at 8:55 PM on November 30, 2010

Thank you very much for your kind compliments, anon.

I just write what I know from experience. I stupidly put up with a narcissistic mother for most of my life. I didn’t finally wise up and walk away from her until she was 94 years old. She died 2.5 years later all alone.

Unless one has lived up close and personal with a narcissist, one cannot imagine how destructive and demoralizing they are.

I too hope that Kate will receive psychiatric help. I would be extremely surprised if she does. Narcissists believe they are perfect and everyone else is screwed up.

My biggest wish is that every single one of the Gosselin children are placed in a stable, loving home away from their mother. I guarantee that if they are not, their lives will be tragic to one degree or another. No one can completely escape the sad ramifications of growing up with a NPD mother. How I hope Jon or some other family member who loves the children is granted their primary custody.

anon

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 30, 2010

@gbtw: I find it odd that you remarked about how people use the term “sheeple” but you did not mention that people use the word “haters” as well. I do not hate Kate but I don’t like her. I don’t like my husband sometimes when he acts like a jerk but that doesn’t mean I hate him. The people that are commenting negatively see right through her. She really knows how to get under someones skin. If she had some talent, class or intelligence people would feel differently. She is trying to insult our intelligence by lying about her circumstances. She lacks integrity, self-respect, class, honesty….the list goes on. Basically she has very few good qualities unless you can think of one. Just MY opinion.

sugardaisy

Posted at 5:58 PM on November 30, 2010

I live not far from her in PA, and have ex-friends in common. She was never well liked, but even much less so now. She thinks she is above everyone. She is such a snob. And in person, she looks much older than she is, her skin is really beat.

ms p

Posted at 4:50 PM on November 30, 2010

SHE DOSE NOT DESERVE FRIENDS I REALLY DISLIKE HER AND I DO NOT WATCH HER SHOW SHE MADE HER BED NOW SHE MUST LIE IN IT AND SHE IS MESSING AROUND WITH HER BODYGUARD

anon

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 30, 2010

@Grammy2my6: WOW! again, great comment. You hit the nail on the head evertime. I really do think Kate needs physciatric help before she messes up her kids even more.

Gram2my6

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 30, 2010

Kate Gosselin is a full fledged, bona fide narcissist. People with Narcissist Personality Disorder are not capable of feeling empathy or real love towards anyone. People-children-pets are only in good-standing with the narcissist as long as they are useful — i.e. as long as they faithfully meet some particular need/want of the narcissist.

When someone no longer meets the desires of the narcissist, they are cast off like trash. Narcissists will never admit they caused a problem resulting in estrangement. It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault. They never say they are sorry for anything — because they aren’t.

It is highly unlikely that Kate will ever reconnect with her family. The only way there could be a reconciliation is if the family members crawled to Kate — told her that no matter what had happened, THEY were the bad guys and were sooo, sooo very sorry to have wronged her.

I don’t think that’s likely to happen. By this time, Kate’s family is all too familiar with Kate’s narcissistic personality. At some point, many friends and family of a narcissist completely remove themselves from the toxic, destructive narcissist in order to save their own sanity. Since Kate has been estranged from her family for many years, I believe the family made their self-preservation, wise decisions and will NOT return to Kate’s mercurial side.

Most narcissists are bright, and very clever; Kate, not so much. She’s been so extremely arrogant that it seems she has not acquired new narcissistic sources before she threw out the old sources. She’s eliminated everyone from her life who ever gave a damn about her. NOW WHAT?

Put on your best duds, SHEEPLE. Your wildest fantasies might come true. Your heroine, Super-mother Kate Kreider Gosselin might come knocking on your door. She’s totally run out of her narcissistic sources and lucky, lucky you! YOU QUALIFY. Have fun.

gbtw

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 30, 2010

i don’t really follow or care about this kate nonsense, except to have a general sense of sorrow for the children. however, i wanted to comment that whether you’re right or wrong here, i find your use of the term sheeple and the tone taken toward any and all who might side with kate equally as arrogant and condescending as the portrait you have painted of kate. there could very well be people who emphasize with kate who have legitimate reasons for doing so, and they could know or appreciate something about the situation that you are not equipped to appreciate. just a thought…

just my opinion

Posted at 5:37 PM on November 30, 2010

Ha, Narcissism is something that is not lacking in ANY area of the entertainment industry. And Nearly every actor, reality star, musician etc. “suffers from it. It takes a massive amount of dedication to YOURSELF to be in that industry, and none of them have any qualms about their selfishness. Kate is not special in that area.

anon

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 30, 2010

Stacy: Great mom??? You have and extremely poor judge of character. This woman is a total fake and phony. I wonder what you see as great. Please explain in detail because I just don’t get people like you. I don’t hater her (I know that makes you feel superior by calling people haters when they voice their opinion on a person that puts themselves out there) Face it, that is what is so pathetic about Kate Gosselin. Its the fact that she knows she is not liked but loves to rub people the wrong way. She is sick. Also please tell us what talent this woman has to offer??? I’ll be waiting for an intelligent answer. May I also add that as humans we all judge, including you.

ms p

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 30, 2010

HER TALENT IS LYING AND GETTING WHAT SHE WANTS REGARDLESS OF HURTING ANYONE ELSE AND I REALLY HOPE MOST OF THE MONEY IS BEING PUT UP FOR THE KIDS

Gram2my6

Posted at 3:56 AM on December 1, 2010

ms p says ……

—————————————————————————
How we WISH “most of the money is being put up for the kids.” It’s most certainly NOT. These are the facts:

There was no children’s trust fund until April of 2010 when Pennsylvania’s Rep. Thomas Murt’s hearings forced TLC and Kate to set up a trust fund for the children.

During ALL the “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ TV shows there were absolutely NO trust fund provisions for the children. NOW, by law, Kate receives 85% of the salary and the 8 children SHARE 15% — which equals 1.88% for each child

How about that? — the kids receive LESS THAN 2% and Kate gets 85%. Would Kate have a TV show at all without the kids? Kate has NOT been successful via only her own talents & charm with a single gig yet.

Kate earns TLC’s money by FORCING her little children to work — whether they want to or not — whether they’re healthy or sick and vomiting all over themselves — and even when they’re miserably unhappy, sad and depressed.

Not only that, the trust account for the children allows Kate to use THEIR trust funds for the children’s educational, medical or other necessary expenses.

Does anyone believe that greedy, narcissistic Kate is paying for the children’s expensive private school when she can legally take the money from the children’s trust funds? The 6 and 10 year olds measly 1.88% is probably paying the dentist’s fee to fill their cavities.

Kate receives $212,500 of the reported $250,000 TLC per-episode-salary while each child receives $4,688. It’s quite a huge disparity don’t you think? — especially since the children received ZERO – NADA – NOTHING for all the years of filming “Jon & Kate Plus 8?”

But never fear, Kate always “Does everything for the kids.” Y E A H _ R I G H T!

Stacy

Posted at 12:10 PM on November 30, 2010

Please stop spreading these stupid lies about Kate Gosselin. She already stated that these rag mags keep on making up stuff in order to get the haters to talk about her. This story, like the other ones is NOT true. You haters need to get a life. Move on, and stop obsessing about this woman. Shes a great mom!

ms p

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 30, 2010

WRITE HER AND SEE HOW MAY FRIENDS SHE HAS AND WHO REALLY WANTS TO BE AROUND HER

Zilly

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 30, 2010

She never smiles smiling can change a million things she doesn’t want to change, she wants sympathy for how her life has turned out, she needs to reconnect w/her family and the support that may come with that not look for support from a TLC filming crew or a bodyguard