Atlanta Housewife Kim Zolciak Engaged To Her Baby Daddy Kroy Biermann!

Mon, November 29, 2010 6:09pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

YAY! Not only is Kim going to be a mommy for the third time, but she’s going to be a newlywed too!

What exciting news! Not only are The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak, 32, and Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, 25, expecting a baby, but now the couple have gotten engaged! “Kim and Kroy are engaged, and only a few people know about it,” a source tells RadarOnline.com. “They wanted to announce it in a national magazine, but Kim was so excited that she told a couple of close friends about it.”

“Obviously, they are both really happy about both the baby and their engagement and cannot wait to start their new lives together,” the insider says. “Kroy proposed to her and bought her a substantial ring which she has shown to a few friends, although she is not wearing it in public yet.”

“Kim is actually in her second trimester with her pregnancy now, and the couple are still in talks about getting their own spin-off reality show,” adds the source. “If this does not happen, then she will want to re-negotiate her terms on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta if her wedding and new baby were to be featured on the show.”

Kim’s new life isn’t settling too well with her other co-stars. “The other cast members are publicly backing Kim and Kroy,” says the source, “but privately there are some jealousies because Kim is very much in the spotlight right now and not everyone is happy about that.”

Either way, Kim can’t wait to be a mommy and wife. “I was surprised!” Kim told Life & Style magazine of her pregnancy. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.”

Kim already has two daughters that are 13 and 9 from a previous marriage.

- Lindsey DiMattina

king of fighters 1.8

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 7, 2012

I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

gerincfajdalom

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 30, 2012

I don’t even know how I ended up right here, however I thought this put up used to be good. I do not recognise who you’re but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!

对辊挤压造粒机

Posted at 6:10 AM on May 27, 2012

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful information to work on. You have performed a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood can be grateful to you.

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 4:14 AM on May 26, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to offer something back and aid others like you aided me.

KIM

Posted at 7:19 AM on November 13, 2011

CORRECTION MODEL

KIM

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 13, 2011

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY AND THE ENGAGEMENT

KIM

Posted at 7:17 AM on November 13, 2011

I DON’T THINK ANY OF THE MEMEBERS JEALOUS OF KIM. CAUSE KANDI BEEN IN THE SPOT LIGHT FOR A LONG TIME. NENE DOING HER THING. PHERDA IS A BIG TIME LAWYER. CINYTHIA IS A MODLE AND A VERY BEAUTIFUL AT THAT.SO SHOULD THEY BE JEALOUS OF KIM. I DON’T THINK SO.

Jenna

Posted at 10:01 AM on December 1, 2010

32??? THIRTY-TWO? I thought maybe that was a typo. lol

renee

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 29, 2010

maybe 42. go on then. it’s ok. good luck to them. be good parents now….

Sam