On the Nov. 28 episode of Kendra, Kendra paid the price for a night of nonstop partying while hubby Hank lost his job with the Eagles just as the season began! Can their marriage survive?
Kendra Wilkinson reluctantly tagged along with friends to the Vivienne Tam runway show on the Nov. 28 episode of Kendra, but couldn’t wait to get back to what means the most to her: “family and football,” she said. She quickly rushed home to cheer on husband Hank Baskett in his first game with the Philadelphia Eagles… but got some bad news shortly after.
Here are our favorite shockers from this week’s Kendra:
- Kendra woke up completely hungover after her wild night out with the girls, and she goes to the fashion show feeling like a mess!
- While fashion savvy Ingrid tried to explain what the Anna Wintour documentary The September Issue is about, Kendra proudly exclaimed, “Well I was in the September issue of Playboy. THAT’S huge!”
- Kendra thought the runway show was boring, so she ditched the other shows she was invited to and headed back to the hotel to hang out in sweats!
- Just when Kendra thought everything was going “perfect,” Hank was released from the Eagles, sending Kendra into a panic!
- Although Hank lost his job, another team fortunately showed interest in him and Kendra agreed to stick by him.
What did YOU think of this week’s Kendra?