'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Kim Zolciak Spotted Smoking — While Pregnant!

Sat, November 27, 2010 12:08pm EDT by 5 Comments

Courtesy of Life & Style

The reality star was spotted lighting up in early November even though she knew she was pregnant at the time!

Kim Zolciak seems to thrive on providing the drama for her hit show Real Housewives of Atlanta, but her actual life seems to be even more dramatic — and potentially deadly! The pregnant reality star was photographed smoking on Nov. 7 outside the Georgia Dome in Atlanta! Even worse, as TMZ reports, the reality star admittedly knew she was pregnant at the time!

Kim and boyfriend Kroy Biermann announced they were expecting two weeks after the photo was snapped but Kim had previously told a tabloid that the only reason she denied her pregnancy in October was, “[I] wasn’t through my first trimester — you never know what could happen.”

Do you think there should be punishments for women like Kim who smoke during their pregnancy and potentially endanger their unborn child?

CLICK FOR PICS OF KIM SMOKING!

daliy computer tutorial

Posted at 3:49 AM on May 26, 2012

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a really smartly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Liza

Posted at 12:12 PM on November 30, 2010

TOTALLY amazing…REAL housewives of Alanta, how frightening is that…I serious doubt that “REAL southern ladies” do NOT behave in such a manner…Phaedra..what an absolute JOKE…she needs to take a long look at herself in mirror………so do the others…the language, they are vulgar…I stopped watching because it is downright laughable

courtney

Posted at 10:28 AM on November 28, 2010

those in public life even reality tv stars don’t often get an actual private life. so what if Kim is smoking during her pregnancy that doesn’t always harm the baby. my mother did through both of her successful pregnancies in the 1980’s and neither myself or my younger brother were low birth weight babies above average infact the average weight for a new born the last 30 years or so has been 7lbs 7oz and I was 7lbs 11oz and my brother was 7lbs 9oz. and none of my other problems came from her smoking either more like lack of oxygen and adverse reactions to vacinations

terri

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 27, 2010

I still live in America. She can do whatever she wants and she can suffer the consquences.
MIND YOUR F BUSINESS!!!

Betty

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 27, 2010

Wtf? 1984 much? Psycho fascist. Women who abuse ILLEGAL substances can potentially lose their child if they don’t detox and stay clean. You can’t punish someone for using a legal drug, even if they are neglecting to create the optimal healthy environment for their fetus. I don’t know if women who deliver FAS babies have to work with CPS, but I imagine they would.

I don’t smoke or drink or use drugs, soit was non-issue for my pregnancy. But, it’s highly addictive and good for her for being able to stop at all, as I have worked with some women who couldn’t. The guilt/shame is punishment enough. Supporting these people and giving them positive encouragement if they want it is more helpful than condemnation and criticism.