First Image From 'Breaking Dawn' Released — Robert Pattinson & Kristen's Stewart's First Night Together!

Sat, November 27, 2010 1:54pm EDT by 7 Comments

Happy holidays Twihards! Director Bill Condon has released the film’s first image, of Bella the morning after she and Edward first have sex!

As most Twilight fans know, the first night Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) make love on Isle Esme is one of the biggest parts of Breaking Dawn — and now we have a photo! Director Bill Condon posted on the Twilight twitter, “Happy Thanksgiving and a crazy Black Friday to all of you and yours.” – Bill Condon.” Also there, a shot of Bella’s hand holding pillow feathers!

Bella and Edwards first night together leaves Bella covered in feathers most fans know, meaning this must be a photo of the morning after!

Rob and Kristen have been out of the picture since they ended their filming in Brazil, but it looks like they will be heading to Louisiana after the holiday with the rest of the cast.

What do you think about this first image HollywoodLifers?

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 27, 2013

I like reading a post that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Beautifull Butt

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 15, 2013

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to
guide others.

Network marketing can help you work from home (web hosting and profit )

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 3, 2012

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn even more issues approximately it!

rosemarie

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 27, 2010

when are they getting married for real?????

marah

Posted at 3:10 AM on November 28, 2010

yyayyyyy i loovvve twilight!!! cant wait 2 see there baby!!

Tee

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 27, 2010

This site is soooo annoying!!!! When you do your little headlines in regards to the Twilight series, is it too much to ask to use the character’s names Edward/Bella instead of Robert/Kristen? It’s so old already and the hype is gone in my opinion on that front. We all know it’s not Rob’s and Kristen’s FIRST night together. It makes it seem dumb. I’m very excited for Edward and Bella though.

christne

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 27, 2010

I saw the photoshot three days ago on Twilight websites so you people are so late as always.