Here’s how to make cauliflower simply irresistible this Thanksgiving, with a recipe from Real Housewives of New York City star, Jill Zarin!
Jill Zarin’s Delicious Cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs or Panko
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the cauliflower on a large baking sheet, spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle the top of the cauliflower with olive oil.
4. Liberally sprinkle bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese to completely cover cauliflower florets.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, or until top of florets are golden brown.