Ashley Greene Speaks Out About Boyfriend Joe Jonas For The First Time!

Wed, November 24, 2010 12:41pm EDT by 11 Comments

Ashley & Joe are so in love and inseparable, he even went with her to film ‘Lopez Tonight!’ But instead of stealing her thunder, he chilled backstage with some Oompa Loompas.

Twilight beauty Ashley Greene chatted up George Lopez on Nov. 24’s Lopez Tonight — and, of course, he couldn’t resist asking about her new squeeze, Joe Jonas! “He’s very sweet,” she gushed, before telling a hilarious story about a recent run-in with airport security… and it involved a knife!

Despite being in the center of the Demi Lovato drama, Ashely accompanied the Jonas Brothers on their South American and Middle Eastern tour — but the real show went down at the airport in Abu Dhabi. The couple carried on one bag since they had too many to check, and the one bag they chose to walk on the plane with was the one Joe left a set of knives in! YIKES!

“We’re going from the Middle East to NYC and JFK so there’s tons of security and screenings,” Ashley told George. “We got through one surprisingly enough. The second one we got to and they stopped and looked at us with these really stern faces. [They] were like, ‘What’s in your bag?’ … I look at [Joe] and there are these flashbacks of this knife set we got. They were cheese cutting knives. I look at Joe and I’m like, ‘Did you leave the knives in the bag?’ He’s like, ‘Whoopsies.'”

She went on to say the knife set was a gift for Joe because he likes to cook. “This is all his fault by the way,” she told the audience. “It was embarrassing.”

— Heather Newgen

she is stupid

Posted at 2:04 AM on December 3, 2010

she is stupid u wont get arrested for having your friends stuff in your bag she gets on my nerves

Kobra Kid

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 2, 2010

JASHLEY RULES!!!! BEST COUPLE IN THE TEEN CELEBRITY WORLD!!!! I HOPE THEY GET ENGAGED ON NEW YEAR’S EVE!!! I’M HAPPY JOE IS HAPPY!!!!! AND ASHLEY IS AWESOME & THE HATERS CAN SUCK IT!!!!! JASHLEY FOREVER!!!

megan

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 26, 2010

aw they seem like they are so happy together ,if you are a true fan like me you wont care who they date and first of all you shouldnt care no matter what becuase u are not them and cant control anything ,but if u are a true fan you will contuie t surport them no mattter what <3 almost 4 years of being a dovoteed fan<3jonas for life

TRUE JONAS FAN.

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 1, 2011

not being funny or anythink love,
i stood by Joe and his relationship with Ashley during the early days,
and I’ve been a fan for nearly 5 years now,
but do you not think that Joe has changed recently?

I am a true Jonas fan,
and just because I don’t think Ashley is right for him,
doesn’t mean i’m not.
You may support them,
but not many people do.
So just think about that

75B

Posted at 8:52 AM on November 26, 2010

What i want for Christmas is for jemi to gat back together.WHY DID HE LET HER GO???!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

gsfdg

Posted at 8:50 AM on November 25, 2010

WOWOWO!!! I strongly suggest you a great s ite

:) ________Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M__________ :)

—Meet rich guys,—hot babies—Hollywood celebrities, who are searching for their special someone. a place to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive sin gles. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !!!

a friend

Posted at 1:40 AM on November 25, 2010

Lame. She sucks if she wasn’t involved he wouldn’t of had to deal w. the airport OR demi.

Daisy

Posted at 7:36 PM on November 24, 2010

Omg So Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
I Freakiing Love Jashley
They Are The Best Couple<3

keila

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 24, 2010

I love Jashley; they’re so Cute!!!

Guest

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 24, 2010

I like the Jonas Brothers and I really like Demi Lovato. I’m not a hardcore Twilight fan or anything, but what I have seen of it, I wasn’t really into. When I watched Camp Rock, there was this amazing chemistry between Joe and Demi. Even in their last music video “Make A Wave” there was so much between them that it’s hard to believe that he just dropped her. And then to find out he was with Ashley was a huge shocker. Especially considering there are reports that his mom has a problem with the relationship and obviously his brothers do as well. I think if his mother objects then there’s a reason for it. Parents have an instinct and we should trust in that. I speak from personal experience. My mom would tell me what she’d think and being who I was, I did the complete opposite, but she was was completely right 100% of the time. I think Joe and Ashley are completely mismatched. And like most people who are fans of them both, I’ve read the articles on how their body language depicts their love. But seriously, I’ve seen the pictures and in most of them, they don’t look at each other, there’s space between them and yes, they’re smiling but not at each other. The pictures of them when they were in NYC for Elf felt awkward because same thing, space and smiles were in different directions. And then this video came out of her appearance and even though he was there, when asked about Joe she took a breath and looked down. She said he’s sweet while looking into her lap and then went on to tell her story about the airport. But if I was dating Joe Jonas, I wouldn’t act as embarassed about it as she did on this video. I hope Demi recovers because she is extremely talented and she’s gorgeous and the interviews I’ve seen or heard her in, she’s very genuine. I commend her on not lowering herself to showing skin to make money like Ashley does when she says she wants people to view her as a role model. I also commend on her realizing her breaking point and addressing it seriously. Too many people have issues that don’t get addressed and when it explodes, it affects everyone around them as well. So kudos to Demi. And I really hope that Joe and Ashley face reality and remember that they aren’t the only important people in the world.

TRUE JONAS FAN.

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 1, 2011

Wow,
that was long,
but it was sooooo true! :)
I totally agree with you :D x