Is 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Going To Jail — There's A Facebook Petition!

Wed, November 24, 2010 3:30pm EDT by 11 Comments
Facebook.com, Inset: MTV.com

Facebook.com, Inset: MTV.com

This has not been a good week for Amber and it is looking like things are getting worse!

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has been charged with two felonies and lost custody of daughter Leah in less than a matter of a week — and now there is a petition on Facebook to have her arrested!

The Facebook description on the page says “Just watch any of MTV’s Teen Mom episodes and you will see the abuse. She tries to beat him up as well as pushing him into hitting her – which he does not do.” The description is referring to the the episodes that have aired where Amber is being abusive to her then boyfriend Gary Shirley.

The description of the page continues, “It makes me sick watching this and she shouldn’t be allowed to see her child. It’s really pissing me off.” Well at least part of the FB creator’s wish has come true. Radaronline.com reported the Leah was made a ward of the state yesterday, and while the baby will remain with her father Gary, Amber was only allowed a supervised visit with her for an hour.

–Jessica Finn

get more info

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 19, 2012

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity on your put up is just nice and that i could think you are an expert in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to keep updated with imminent post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

best FFMEPG hosting

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 11, 2012

Generally I don’t read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great article.

Omfg!! Is that this the real deal?

Posted at 8:57 AM on June 8, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to give one thing again and help others like you aided me.

מצברים

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 6, 2012

I’m extremely inspired along with your writing talents as smartly as with the structure on your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to peer a great blog like this one today..

Cameryn

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 7, 2012

Wow she is a spaz she hast to work on being nice

gsfdg

Posted at 8:54 AM on November 25, 2010

WOWOWO!!! I strongly suggest you a great s ite

:) ________Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M__________ :)

—Meet rich guys,—hot babies—Hollywood celebrities, who are searching for their special someone. a place to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive sin gles. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !!!

Angie

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 24, 2010

She gave custody to Gary Shirley because she thought it would be better for her case, she did not “lose” custody. However, I think this is ridiculous. I think that she is just immature and needs counseling. She does not need to be jailed or see her daughter less. Let’s try to help her be a better mother instead of punishing her, if we don’t, our society will have to put up with whatever her daughter turns into.

user

Posted at 10:27 AM on November 26, 2010

she should lose custody…

brandy

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 29, 2010

agreed.

ed powers

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 29, 2010

amber should loose all custody.think about it if it was a man who hit amber the man would allready be in jail.charged with felonies.and have NO BAIL because of oj simpson and chris brown.so if its fair for the man to go to jail JUST ON WHAT THE WOMAN SAYS.AND YES THIS DOES HAPPEN.ALL THE TIME.IM A BODYBUILDER and my girlfriend had a sti in her eye it got black and everyone thought i beat her.i couldt take her anyplace.and gary is a big guy to.but at least it is on video.it doesnt lie.i want amber to sit in jail with no bail and no kid.till she compleats anger management.

User

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 2, 2010

She was abusive towards Gary and in any regular life the person being the abuser would go to jail. I think that she needs to be in jail for a little will to realize how wrong she was and to help her grow up she is no where close to being a fit mom and doesn’t deserve to see her daughter at all. Everything she is going for is her fault. You can feel a little sympathy because she is a teen mom and every kid should have both their mother and father but no kid wants an abusive mother or father