Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough Win 'Dancing With The Stars!' Breaking News!

Tue, November 23, 2010 11:01pm EDT by 20 Comments

Did Jennifer & Derek deserve to win? Vote now!

You can all catch your breath now, folks — the dancing is done. Dancing with the Stars wrapped its 11th season Nov. 23, presenting the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy to Jennifer Grey and partner Derek Hough. Though they put up a good fight, Kyle Massey and partner Lacey Schwimmer were the season’s runners-up. Bristol Palin and partner Mark Ballas finished in third place.

“Pain you forget, but this I will remember for the rest of my life,” Jennifer told reporters earlier that night.

— Andy Swift

Erin

Posted at 10:22 PM on November 25, 2010

Amazon. com SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for Black Friday from Thanksgiving – Dec 1st including FREE playstation 3w/purchase of TV, 50% off TOM TOM GPS, $800 off designer watches, and more!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Thanksgiving – DEC 1st. FREE PLAYSTATION & MORE

LittleMo

Posted at 10:58 PM on November 24, 2010

I’m oh so glad Bristol did not win and not because I hate her, although I admit she rubs me the wrong way. She did not dance well. She was slow and clunky. Even if you say she improved, so did everyone else. There was an interview with Erin Andrews on Movieline and even she said she didn’t get the judges scoring. She remembered Bristol getting higher scores than she did for the same dance and there is no way Bristol held a candle to Erin, either. I stood up an applauded when Erin said the judges have no accountability and they should. She was right.

Jennifer took dance lessons once a week when she was in college and her training for Dirty Dancing was 25 years ago ago (the movie was release 23 years ago). Though I would not call her a professional, she has a dance background that I think made it unfair. I dont’ see how Derek can be proud when 2 of the women he has danced with (Jennifer and Nicole) had dance backgrounds and one of them (Nicole) still dances profressionally. I really wanted Rick and Cheryl to win but of the final 3 I was hoping Kyle would get it. At least it wasn’t Bristol – that would’ve been a travesty.

kimberly jones i live in nebraska

Posted at 2:51 PM on November 24, 2010

i actually thought that Kyle should’ve won.

Shell

Posted at 1:21 PM on November 24, 2010

I think you people should be ashamed, why do you hate so much? Bristol is a fine young lady, not fat, not anorexic but definatley not fat. She did her best, she did improve as time went on….Jennifer won, and congrats to her she was good as well……I just find it amusing how people can be so full of hate to someone because you don’t like her mother……considering how much she was made fun of I think she (Bristol) did good, she didn’t sit around and cry she went out and did what was asked of her….

Noob

Posted at 1:09 PM on November 24, 2010

Brandy should have takent the whole thing! She showed not just great dancing ability but incredible class and elegance. She was an all around lady.

KR

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 24, 2010

Now, maybe the Fat Girl Bristol can get a Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers contract.

How she could dance all those weeks and not lose a pound?

Bailey

Posted at 9:54 AM on November 24, 2010

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!!!!!!!!

B. KRUL

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 24, 2010

The show is a popularity contest.
Obviously it should have come down
to Brandy and Jennifer they were the
two best dancers. I say give the judges
51% of the vote they are the experts they
should know who the best dancer is.
They never get it right Gilles Marini
should have won so should have
Stacy Keebler, This shiz is getting old.

R G Miller

Posted at 8:31 AM on November 24, 2010

Did they deserve to win? Let’s see…..how did the vote go?

Cee

Posted at 7:48 AM on November 24, 2010

Jennifer deserved it as much as ANYBODY on the show but wasnt keen on some of the things Derek said during interviews.

As for Kyle and Bristol they don’t have the same dance background as Jennifer. And as Beautiful a dancer as Jennifer was, I really got sick of the “ooh im hurt I can’t go on” schtick. I LOVED Kyle’s energy and ive always loved Lacey as a dancer. Frankly I liked Bristol, just the blank look on her face hurt her.

sue

Posted at 8:35 AM on November 24, 2010

Well this result should come at no surprised to the viewers, Jeniffer has been dancing since she was a child, I stopped watching after the 3rd week, because she had it in the bag. Why even ask football players and other sports figure not related to dancing to be on the show just to insult them and then send them home. Frankly I will never watch this show again.

lhjlh

Posted at 7:46 AM on November 24, 2010

I strongly suggest you a place where you can —Meet single rich guys,—hot babies——, who are searching for their special someone. The best d ating S i te in the world

:) ________Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M________ :)

which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive sin gles and treat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

elsa

Posted at 7:40 AM on November 24, 2010

So classy of Bristol to make the comment about “Giving the finger to her haters afterlosing. What a “classy” family.

taxbite

Posted at 6:39 AM on November 24, 2010

H-E-L-L-O…Palin was kept on for the ratings. Duh!

Texas Patriot

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 24, 2010

Maybe so, but you have to admit that Bristol did try very hard to improve her dancing! And she was much better than Kate Plus Eight from last season… poor Kate was embarrassingly painful to watch!

Pamela

Posted at 3:27 AM on November 24, 2010

Team Jennifer She should have won 100% And she did…..

Tamran

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 23, 2010

THEY SO SHOULD HAVE WON AND I’M GLAD THEY DID!!!!!!

Alee

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 23, 2010

Who said Bristol should’ve won. Big no no. GO DEREK AND JEN<3

Samantha

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 23, 2010

If you’re going on actual talent then I think Jennifer & Derek did deserve it. But as far as starting out at a certain place and progressively getting better, it should’ve gone to Bristol. She started out shy and stiff and slowly developed a confidence that allowed her dancing to improve a lot.

Sam

Posted at 4:53 AM on November 24, 2010

Yes Bristol improved, but I don’t think she should have made it as far as she did. Brandy was I think a lot better and Rick Fox should have had one more week. I mean Bristol was getting better, but everyone else was just that much better. And I liked Kyle Lacey and hoped they would win, but Jennifer and Derek totally deserved it. I tip my figurative hat to their awesomeness.